Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck   Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:57 pm

The other thing I want to add is the old adage never to ask cards a question purely for yourself.

While I have no problem with random visions and of course dreams and such coming to us with meanings, I do have a problem with purposefully trying to see into things for ourselves. (Unless it's past life related, in which case, psycho projecting yourself is most like the best way to draw the most important information.) The point is, don't just ask random questions otherwise you'll get random answers.

Also remember that the oracle cards are not any more than a deck of playing cards until you touch them, put YOUR energy into them and ask them to interpret YOUR energy for you. Basically, it's a reflection of your own energies, and that's because last time I checked nobody in the Barnes and Noble chain are doing rituals on the 50,000 decks they reproduced in order for each deck to be instilled with the energy from all seven directions, and a direct communicator with the universe. All they are thus far, is a tool for you to use that will guide you to your own energies.

Of course, alternatively you could set up the ceremony yourself so as to connect the cards to a higher spiritual energy, but once again, an experienced person would be better to do this with, and they'd have to have the cards themselves to do it.

And that is my rant of tonight, going to make a new post for this one actually.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck   Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:36 pm

I had a long response typed up but it disappeared.

The gist of what I was going to say is that I found it difficult to get personal answers of this sort when I first started using my deck, but as I have grown closer to it and more experienced with it, I find that I -DO- get answers to these questions, but not in the way that most will expect.

I don't use them to tell me the answers so that I can skip over the work; I get from them instead the valued and trusted opinion of a close friend, something that shows me a viewpoint I had not previously wanted or been able to consider.
Back to top Go down

Barnes and Noble probably didn't bless and consecrate your tarot deck
Page 1 of 1