Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
The Psychic Picture Game Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
The Psychic Picture Game EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
The Psychic Picture Game EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
The Psychic Picture Game EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
The Psychic Picture Game EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
The Psychic Picture Game EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
The Psychic Picture Game EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
The Psychic Picture Game EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
The Psychic Picture Game EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
The Psychic Picture Game EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

The Psychic Picture Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: The Psychic Picture Game   The Psychic Picture Game EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:46 pm

So, if any of you are interested, I'd like to try this game.

I'm going to post a picture. What I'd like for you to do is to post your impressions of the picture; what do you see/feel/sense? Whatever you pick up about it I'd like you to share, and then once a few people have participated, I'll tell you about the picture.

Then someone else can post a picture and we can all eventually get a turn!

Here's the picture!

The Psychic Picture Game IMGP4292
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Picture Game   The Psychic Picture Game EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:57 pm

I'm getting a Manitoba prairie feel out of this one, grand parents also come out, farm also comes out of this one, I also get such a chore to be there, at one point it was a relaxing kind of get away but now it's just work. I also get the feeling of death surrounding it.

Hmm, interesting game!
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 48
Birthday : 1986-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Picture Game   The Psychic Picture Game EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:37 pm

I aggree with val, i look at the picture and sense there are lots of spirits in the..is it long grass? tall grass? and...the very clear reading that there was or is supposed to be corn..or wheat...or some sort of grain growing in the background and the front of the house, one of those turning...windmill things i see in movies like twister...

I aggree again with Val that this house seems to imply "farm house" either in the past or originally there, theres what looks like a farm worker on the right of the image..i think holding a pitch fork working on weeding...

the time frame i think is more then 50 years, im sensing that his house has seen a lot of hot weather in the past, but the house on the other hand, the house has lost any positive vibes or energy it had, its cold, seemingly evil and empty likesomething has sucked all the happy memmories out of it only leaving the shell behind,

do you know anything about this house? i.e was it built on laylines..mineral or stone deposits or any sort of spiritual gathering point?

im picking other odd things too, white...i think snow perhaps? or a wedding of some description? the final thing I can sense is the house was abandoned, like the former occupants couldnt live there anymore...is any of that right?
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Picture Game   The Psychic Picture Game EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm just gonna let this sit a bit more before I answer, to give others the chance to pipe in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Picture Game   The Psychic Picture Game Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psychic Picture Game
Page 1 of 1