Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Healing/Psychic Gifts?? Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Healing/Psychic Gifts?? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Healing/Psychic Gifts?? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Healing/Psychic Gifts?? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Healing/Psychic Gifts?? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Healing/Psychic Gifts?? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Healing/Psychic Gifts?? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Healing/Psychic Gifts?? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Healing/Psychic Gifts?? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Healing/Psychic Gifts?? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Healing/Psychic Gifts??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoulMagick
Supporter
Supporter

Female Number of posts : 79

Healing/Psychic Gifts?? Empty
PostSubject: Healing/Psychic Gifts??   Healing/Psychic Gifts?? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:49 pm

So I had a dream a few months back which still plays on my mind. I've had similar ones too which all talk of the same thing. Here it is.

I had a dream where my mother was handing me 2 gifts and wanted me to choose one of them. I wanted both and found it hard to decide but I did. The gifts she was giving me were large hoop earrings. One set were in sterling silver and the other were in copper. I chose copper. I recall in the dream feeling this was telling me to accept my own gifts of healing. I felt that as I already had the gift of intuition(silver), I'd accept the gift of rheumatic healing(copper).

I also had a dream where I was given a gift of gold hoop earrings with green emerald stones in them. I was being forced to have this gift and felt intimidated by it and the person(my aunt) giving it to me.

Several months ago I had a dream where I now believe a guide or higher being brought(chose me to have) me the gift of healing. I say this because the being was choosing several women to put a bright gold necklace around and he floated over to me and put one on me. After this he disappeared and the necklace looked like a long chain of beads that now looked dull and more bronze and irony than gold..

I have so many dreams of going into shops searching for jewels, more earrings and find myself drawn towards hoops or oval earrings in silver or with gems(I don't wear these in real life-Haven't worn earrings for a long time). I always stop at buying them and walk away after putting myself off buying them for some reason.

Talking about gems.. I had a dream where I was walking over hundreds of green citrine crystals!

Any thoughts would be appreciated here. scratch scratch

Warm Hugs
Back to top Go down

Healing/Psychic Gifts??
Page 1 of 1