Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Reader
Reader
Brianna

Female Virgo Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations..   Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:31 pm

If anyone is interested, we could work at writing some meditations for specific purposes and sharing them either here or in chat. For instance, if someone is wanting to feel more confidence you could request that type of meditation and we could work on writing one.

We could start a thread for "request a meditation".

We could have a weekly/monthly meditation chat?

Perhaps a meditation writing workshop?

Let me know your thoughts....
Back to top Go down
http://www.liveperson.com/brianna
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations..   Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Exactly my thoughts Briana,

Actually, I'm in chat if you wanted to pop on for a chat!

But I like the idea of a weekly meditation circle in chat.

Smile

Once we collaborate some ideas on it, we can post it in the news/announcements section.

Smile

Last edited by SoulWhisperer on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Amergin
Contributor
Contributor
Amergin

Male Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1973-02-20

PostSubject: Empathy   Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:41 am

Being an Empath myself... I would be interested.

I've lots of things that have happened both recently, and in the past, and would love to share the experiences will all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
StarPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor
StarPhoenix

Female Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1989-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations..   Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:42 am

I actually just made a poll post akin to this. My idea was more having recorded guided meditations posted onto the forum for anyone's use. If you guys are interested, stop by the post and vote on the poll. I'd be more than happy to record meditations for our members, I've already done it for my friends in the past so I've got the hang of it!
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Reader
Reader
Brianna

Female Virgo Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations..   Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:37 pm

What works really well too is to have a moderated meditation in chat....One person will lead everyone else through it. If it's paced well - you are in a soft visual mediatation simply with reading.

Hmmm, thinking and a brainstorming......

Is there a particular topic , or place, or deck of tarot cards you would want to use. I've written some for oracle cards that are pretty intence. One for animals and it speaks of the abuse of animals while they ask us to help them and give us gifts....

A meditation that I could see Luin writing would be about Gemstones, in a cave it would start and we delve deep into the energetic properties of a particular stone to gain those properties for ourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liveperson.com/brianna
snoke

Female Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1975-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations..   Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:42 pm

I can certainly use this type help. The thing with chat meditation - I am wondering if it will be to difficult for me to focus because I will be focusing too much on the chat. Time will tell I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations..   Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Would anybody be interesting in writing and sharing meditations..
Page 1 of 1