Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Sharing some Visions Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Sharing some Visions EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Sharing some Visions EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Sharing some Visions EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Sharing some Visions EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Sharing some Visions EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Sharing some Visions EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Sharing some Visions EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Sharing some Visions EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Sharing some Visions EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Sharing some Visions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Sharing some Visions   Sharing some Visions EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:26 pm

I think that what I'm about to describe will fit into the category of a vision...

There have been two instances in which I've had little flashes that I have called visions. They weren't about the future, but they seemed to be about the past; I am not sure if they were past lives or not, but I'm leaning that way. It is more the manner that I came across them that interests me.

Both times they ocurred when I was laying in bed, but wasn't sleeping. I have a very difficult time falling asleep on a day to day basis and often lay there for awhile with my eyes open, just... thinking. In this state I've come across two visions, which I'll post here;

Quote :
Mostly, it was of some women, three or four. All had long hair; one with very dark raven hair, to the small of her back, wavy and beautiful. I think she wore red; I think it was supposed to be a friend that I know. Others were fair haired and not as clear to me; but the most prominently featured was a woman with long blonde hair, also wavy like she had slept in braids, down to her butt or so.

She was in all of the visions, with her back to me. It seemed the women were dancing, just fooling around in a field of tall grass on an overcast day with some trees nearby. “We” are all having fun, but the most important to me is the blonde. The scene changes at least once, and I’m standing on the crest of a fair but gentle hill, looking out over something; I see but I don’t see, know where I’m looking but don’t. Trees nearby. Cloud over the sun, chill in the wind. Grass is no longer golden without the sun to light it, only dull and dead. Focus on one of the three/four, on a girl who seems sad and withdrawn. Possibly another person I know.

They all wear simple clothes, “mine” are blue tones; a light blue under-dress with close long sleeves, looks like a comfortable linen, and an over-dress in a smock-like cut of a darker navy blue, same material. I think I have a pouch at my side.

I saw my face a few times, too, or rather her face; it is a sweet face, clear and just past or in the middle of her teens, but somehow not young. Similar to my face shape, perhaps not as round. More of a heart-shape I guess. Me but not me. Speaking but I hear nothing.

She seems a bit imperious when I see her face, like her manner changes and she knows she’s being looked at. Like I do when I’m trying to be anonymous on the bus. I feel like I have a power, maybe not; just a feeling of authority, sort of, real or imagined. I carry myself well.

And then the second, that happened some months later;

Quote :
was laying in bed, wanted to write this down before I forgot.

I was hearing music again. Voices, music. I listened hard this time and it seemed more constant… so I asked Kyle if his radio was on at low volume like it sometimes is if you don’t turn off his alarm properly. It wasn’t. When we stopped talking I still heard it, it hadn’t gone away; but it quickly faded.

Briefly before or after that, I don’t remember, I saw another short little vision. Just a flash, but it was there. It was a woman, dark blonde hair with lighter streaks, curly and long; her hair hung past her shoulders, about half-way down her arms. She had a braided circlet type hairstyle, the rest left to flow free. She wore some sort of ornate and darkly colored cloak; I think it was dark brown with golden stitching along all the seams in a thick border. In the deep shadows of the cloak I could vaguely see what seemed like a simple light-blue dress. Her arms were out a little, and she seemed paused in a stance as though listening; as though stopping to hear something behind her, something like that. She was lit from behind in a golden light, like late evening. The shadows were long, I think she was in a courtyard or something with high stone walls. There is grass. It is cool, like a cool and damp late fall afternoon settled into early evening.

I don’t know who she was; feels like me, maybe, maybe not. Familiar. No face was seen, she was looking over her right shoulder a little, her hair hung in the way. It was gone as quickly as it came.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some Visions   Sharing some Visions EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Hey Luin,

So much to read these days!

Okay, I feel that this one is more past lives. You're drawn to the person you are in the vision. This is sort of for me the third way of seeing past lives. You are taken back as a third person and watch yourself. It's called Retro Projection, allows you to see yourself in the past without disrupting the memory.

It's great for past life recall as from past life meditation you get more of a first person and with retrocognition you get mostly first person and weird flashes of people around you, and strong intense emotions, but with retro projection you often only feel drawn to a character in the vision, and you basically watch what happens to the character. Half the time and eventually when you get deeper into it, you just know the character is you.

I'd explore these some more in meditation using the same technique of retro projection.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Amaltheia
Amaltheia

Female Scorpio Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some Visions   Sharing some Visions EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:03 am

Luin - Great post! Loved hearing about your visions. I have a few of my own to share if you don't mind!!!

In the vision... I saved this boy, who was on the point of wondering whether or not to jump off this mountain. It flicked onto the a native american indian camp I felt, where the family were welcoming and were happy to have their son home. I was lead around camp, and from what I remember given a palm reading as well as a green crystal, red, but they pointed to the blue crystal bead - didn't know what that meant at the time. Always felt it would've been interesting with the palmistry side to find out what the wise woman pointed at. I have communicated with them a couple of times since then, but not recently.

The second vision I have had happened one day at 1 o'clock, I remember looking at the clock afterwards, it was bang on one. Somebody gave birth, to a girl, who they called Nathalie. I was able to hold the child in my arms but then gave her back to the mother.

The third vision that I have experienced included a guide who lead me through clouds to a village ... felt was in south africa or somewhere but on that I could be wrong of course. Any tips on how to develop these visions or continue to receive them as this is something I would love to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing some Visions   Sharing some Visions Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharing some Visions
Page 1 of 1