Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn)   Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:13 pm

How to Seduce a Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)
Dignified Capricorn can be quite intimidating on the sexual front, but rest assured that this sexy sign is worth seducing. A slow, steady approach works best with Goats. Limit your first encounter to a lingering kiss. Then the next time you see each other, caress Cappy's back, neck and shoulders, applying firm, insistent pressure. Make a strategic retreat when Capricorn begs you to finish what you've started. Deep down inside, this sign knows that the best things in life are worth waiting for.

If you're a Capricorn, you seduce others with your self-confidence. The assured way in which you order wine, discuss politics and reference movies nearly always yields results. Quite often, people are scared to say "no" to you, just because you're so masterful!

Head-for-Bed Line: "Your eyes are the same color as my Corvette."
Find Capricorn: Women | Men
More About Capricorn in Love

How to Seduce a Taurus (April 20 - May 20)
Slow and steady wins the race with Taurus. These folks want to savor the courtship phase of a relationship. Be sure to show up on the first date with a bouquet of flowers or some other beautiful token of your appreciation. Bulls love presents. A subtle splash of cologne will work like a love magnet on Taurus, as this sign is extremely responsive to sensual stimuli. If you've got an earthy sense of humor, don't hide it. Nothing gets Taurus in the mood like a spicy joke.

If you're a Taurus, you like to seduce people with soft words, encouraging caresses and generous gestures. Your knack for gift-giving is unparalleled. Having a velvet voice doesn't hurt your chances, either.

Head-for-Bed Line: (Pointing to Bull's tush) "Excuse me, is that seat taken?"
Find Taurus: Women | Men
More About Taurus in Love

How to Seduce a Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22)
Cleanliness is definitely a virtue when seducing Virgo. Make sure that your sheets are freshly laundered before taking a tumble with this sign. It's also a good idea to be impeccably groomed yourself. Nothing turns a Virgin on like the smell of French-milled soap. In fact, you may want to take a bath together as a prelude to lovemaking. If you're having trouble even getting a date with Virgo, ask him or her to help organize your desk, proofread a letter or find your keys. This is a great way to break the ice with this service-oriented sign.

If you're a Virgo, your seduction style is tasteful and understated. Anticipating a person's needs yields impressive results. You're the first one to help someone off with their coat, relieve them of heavy packages or bring a refreshing drink. Your conversational skills aren't shabby, either.

Head-for-Bed Line: "You're on my list of things to do tonight."
Find Virgo: Women | Men
More About Virgo in Love
Back to top Go down
shelly2009

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn)   Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:34 pm

I happen to agree Capricorns loved to be carressed, especially on the neck and back.
Back to top Go down
mariaisabel
Supporter
Supporter
mariaisabel

Female Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 61
Birthday : 1989-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn)   Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Haha that sounds so true about capricorns even though I'm not one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dimple
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn)   Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:42 am

haha thanks for the info my love interest happens to be a capricorn lol but why there isnt about pisces??? lmao
Back to top Go down
Ariadne
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn)   Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:05 pm

I am in-love with a Virgo guy who is massively odd! Thanks for this, when we finally get together I will make sure I have impeccably clean sheets!
Back to top Go down
snoke

Female Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1975-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn)   Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:41 am

Hmmmm ... virgos. Its funny with that pick up line. He has actually used that one and I thought huh why am I on a list - what number am I - I should be number one and that is it. I am aquarius. Any advice for this match??
Back to top Go down
snoke

Female Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1975-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn)   Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:42 am

I love the oddness of Virgos. OMG - I just think they are perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn)   Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seduction by earth signs( taurus, virgo, capricorn)
Page 1 of 1