Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS

Go down 
+2
SoulMagick
shelly2009
6 posters
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS   Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:05 pm

How to Seduce a Gemini (May 21 - June 20)
The fastest way to Gemini's bedroom is through the brain. Ask this sign for a reading recommendation -- Geminis love to be consulted about intellectual matters. If you've got specialized knowledge of a particular subject, be sure to bring it up. People born under the sign of the Twins are wildly attracted to experts -- the more obscure your subject, the better. If Gemini mentions their latest hobby, be sure to ask for a crash course. Nothing gets this sign in the mood like showing off their know-how.

If you're a Gemini, you are a master flirt. You love the challenge of winning someone over with a clever remark. One of your favorite moves is to brush a bit of imaginary fluff from the object of your desire's shoulder. It's a great excuse to make physical contact!

Head-for-Bed Line: "Are you going to kiss me or will I have to lie to my diary?"
Find Gemini: Women | Men
More About Gemini in Love

How to Seduce a Libra (Sept. 23 - Oct. 22)
When it comes to seducing sophisticated Libra, it's best to summon the spirit of Cary Grant or Audrey Hepburn. This sign needs to be romanced in high style ... think champagne and evening dress versus beer and baseball caps. Librans love music, so taking this sign to a concert would be a terrific prelude to lovemaking. It's a wise idea to perfect your kissing technique before making the first move on Libra. This sign wants a lover with finesse.

As a Libra, seduction is second-nature. You melt hearts with your dazzling smile and dancing eyes. You're also an excellent listener ... which can be extremely seductive. If you ever want to take someone home, just asks what inspires them and then listen with rapt attention.

Head-for-Bed Line: "Did you invite all these people? I thought it was going to be just the two of us."
Find Libra: Women | Men
More About Libra in Love

How to Seduce an Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)
Quirky Aquarius can be a tough nut to crack when it comes to sex. If you'd like to seduce this sign, try an unconventional approach. Claim that you're doing research for a sex clinic and need their help with an experiment. Declare that, while you're not interested in pursuing a physical relationship with Aquarius, you're willing to make the sacrifice in the name of friendship. The more offbeat your manner, the more attracted Aquarius will be. All Water-bearers have a rebellious streak. Dare this lover to kiss you.

If you're an Aquarius, you seduce others by playing the aloof rebel. The chillier your behavior, the easier it is for you to attract romance. Irreverent observations also help to lure folks into your web of intrigue. Onlookers find your die-hard individualism very seductive indeed.

Head-for-Bed Line: "Excuse me, I seem to have misplaced my Nobel Prize. Have you seen it around anywhere?"
Find Aquarius: Women | Men
More About Aquarius in Love

http://horoscopes.aol.com/astrology/seduction-by-sign-libra-scorpio-aquarius[center]
Back to top Go down
shelly2009

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS   Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:37 pm

I dated an Aquarius once and what attracted me to him was his individualism and his calm and col demenor
Back to top Go down
SoulMagick
Supporter
Supporter

Female Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS   Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Hehe,

Much of it was true! Seduce the brain before even contemplating feeling on the body!! saucy! Smile Smile

bounce bounce bounce

I can feel heat now..((Jord are you blushing again)) lol
Back to top Go down
SoulMagick
Supporter
Supporter

Female Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS   Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Libran men can be so boring!! Sensual but yawn yawn!

Aquarius guys are exciting and quirky but that depth of sensuality can be lacking!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
snoke

Female Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1975-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS   Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:18 am

I am aquarius and I love a virgo. They say it CAN be one of the worst matches or the best. Scary - like rolling the dice!
Back to top Go down
bocellifan
bocellifan

Female Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1979-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS   Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:33 am

My honey is borderline Gemini/Cancer.............. depending on who you are talking to... his b-day is June 19........some say that is Gemini, while some say that its Cancer. But he is very intelligent holding 2 Bachelor's Degrees (criminal Justice & Social science respectively) and I have an Associate's Degree in Criminal Justice as well. He was stationed with the USMC in Rome Italy for 18 months and i am in the process of learning Italian. So we always have something to talk about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alicia
Alicia

Female Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 4
Birthday : 1985-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS   Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:19 pm

I'm a Scorpion...and my boyfriend is a Gemini!! I don't think we are even supposed to be a good match..but we have been dating almost a year now.

It takes a lot of patience and understanding on my part. I have to tone down my possessive nature!
Back to top Go down
Selin

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS   Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:56 pm

I have dated Libras mostly, and one Aquarius... Im a gemini myself , and i think that libras are my best match! We re easily attracted to each other physically and mentally .... lot of fun being together. We can talk for hours!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS   Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS Empty

Back to top Go down

Seduction by the AIR SIGNS ( LIBRA , AQUARIUS, GEMINIS
Page 1 of 1