Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this? Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mandymelons
mandymelons

Female Leo Snake
Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-07-27

I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this? Empty
PostSubject: I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this?   I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:25 pm

I read that the worst baby for me and him to have would be a taurus, am i really in for it? ME a leo i am very srong willed , him a gemini he is almost like a skitzo (sp) and for the taurus' i know they are pretty bad tempered ...so as for my situation i am very affraid !!!!!!! Am i just over thinking this or do i really have a delemia?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this?   I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:11 pm

In all actuality, all kids are going to do bad things depending on their age, but generally speaking, here's what you can expect.

As a Leo mommy, you're going to be totally devoted to protecting your kid. It's a lion thing, you can't help it and you need to do it. You're also going to at some points, REALLY NEED TO BE AWAY FROM YOUR BABY. That goes without saying, and sometimes it'll be frustrating if you don't have someone that can take over.

This is where the goodness of the Gemini fiance comes in because well Gemini are back and forth, sometimes they want it, sometimes they don't, but they do make good nurturers when they want to. So when you're having your freak outs, he'll be able to play daddy and do a nice bang up job.

The real problems you'll have with a Taurus will come later in life, they're very determined, loving, and spiritual people. They are ruled by love in the world, if they love their job, if they love their lives, then they're fine. So all you have to do is give that Taurus baby a lot of love and attention, get over your Leo self, tell him to get over his Gemini self, make sure the child is always listened to and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon

I am pregnant and expecting a taurus .... My fiance is a gemini as i am a leo.. what could come from this?
Page 1 of 1