Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Conscious creation and charging Crystals Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Conscious creation and charging Crystals EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Conscious creation and charging Crystals EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Conscious creation and charging Crystals EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Conscious creation and charging Crystals EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Conscious creation and charging Crystals EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Conscious creation and charging Crystals EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Conscious creation and charging Crystals EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Conscious creation and charging Crystals EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Conscious creation and charging Crystals EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Conscious creation and charging Crystals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stormdancer
Teacher
Teacher

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Conscious creation and charging Crystals   Conscious creation and charging Crystals EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:44 pm

Conscious creation and charging Crystals Celebrating_Full_Moon_by_AngelCag

I want to talk about what Magick is - 'Conscious Creation' , and I want to talk a little about charging Crystals, why we do this and what it's used for:

One of the things I want to say right up front is, you will hear me from now on using the terms ' Conscious Creation'. In my termanology ' Conscious Creation and Magick' are the same thing. Sometimes I often hesitate to use the term magick in public form and speaking because there is such a stigma and misunderstanding about what it is. For years people, Religion, especially the one's which desire control, such as during the formation of christianity, which was basically a form to control people, have tried to supress this knowledge of our God given use of energies within us to empower us. This is because the truth is they don't want us to be empowered completely. If we were empowered completely then what need would we have of their institutions? And at the higher level, people who are incharge of such groups realise that. So they have had to supress this knowledge for years, although they have tried to supress it, it has still passed on from generation to generation.

Conscious creation and charging Crystals Wicca
I want to talk a little about Auras too, because the Auric field that surrounds your body is basically an expression of this energy, not in its entirity, infact the Auric field, if you keep following it has no end to it at all. It goes from the most densest layers ( your physical body ). Then the other layers of energy, that are less dense and more visible to people who can see Auras. And there are other layers beyond that. finally there are such subtle layers of energy of your aura that are very difficult to perceive even physically. All of the Auras of every person and object in the Universe basically are connected, because we are all one, and that's the truth.

Another reason why I do not choose to use the word Magick much is because people have a misunderstanding of what magick is. They automatically associate it with evil so they will stay away from it. And this is not true! You have the God given power within you, God given ways to use his energy or her energy, both female and the male, so you can manifest your creations.

The most basic mundane definition of magick is consciously creating a manipulation or change within your enviroment...Everyone does that anyway!...I made coffee this morning...The coffee didn't exist before I made it. I took all the steps, and physically manipulated my enviroment to create something I desired...That is a mundane example of Magick. So, people always practise magick, They change their enviroment all the time, but they don't call it magick, but it is, that's exactly what it is!

There are more subtle ways to do this, by using your energy within yourself that is god given, to also create these circumstances of your life, manipulate your surroundings, in such a way to express the true aspect of the Universal consciousness, which is what we are doing. We are all creators and this is another way to create and people have known this for generations.

One of the ways the ancient people a long time ago, through meditation, realised you can store energy is through the use of crystals. I have two types of crystals I work with, because there are things in their nature that I can store up in my life. One is the amethyst, which is basically a quartz but it's colour is a purple or a violet and the energy it vibrates is a certain level. I connect to these energies so I like to use them. My other is Citrine.

Conscious creation and charging Crystals Gp15sapphire

One of the reasons crystals are so important is because the molecules and atoms of the crystals are totally lined up, and they are in a certain pattern, and because they are lined up in a symmetrical pattern, they retain energy very well, and, we know that through the example of lazers because they can focus and retain energy. The ancients knew this, so they would use crystals to direct their own energy into storing it in the crystal.

This is how you charge a crystal, wand, oil etc with your own energy.

There are many ways but I will tell you the way I do it, I find this works best for me:

* Get into a deep meditative state.
* Center yourself
* Visualize your Auric field expanding and charging as you draw in energy in ten deep breaths.
* Feel the energy pumping and pulsing throughout your blood stream. Feel your heart pound as you feel this energy moving throughout your blood.
* Now pulling that energy into a tight ball within the center of your chest, taking a deep breath.
* Holding it for as long as you can...visualise the blood within your lungs charging the ball of air within your chest.
* Allow the energy within your blood to pass into the air within your lungs.
* Now slowly exhale this ball of energy into a stream of light flowing up your throat, and out of your mouth in a slow steady stream penetrating your crystal or maybe oil.
* Visualise this energy permeating the molecules of the crystal, being completely absorbed.
* Repeat as many times as you feel physically able.

Conscious creation and charging Crystals Healing
Another Quabbalist practise is to stimulate your bodys energy, stimulation and control of the bodies sexual energies. This practise can have dire consequences if not carried out with advanced thought-control and concentration. These sacred practises were preserved and inscriptions found on the Ark of the Covenant, and were only known to the High Priest and the Kings of ancient Isreal and Egypt. They were preserved in the jewish Quabbala and in the Tantric practices of the East.

I hope this explains things. Maybe you already practise in this way and maybe something I have written will help to focus your practise more efficiently. There are many ways you can use this and I hope that this was helpful. I can't possibly teach you all the different ways you use Magick, Conscious Creation this is not my intention. My intention is to add insite to what you already know , if this is something new to you then I hope I just sparked an interest where you can build on it in your own practises.

Another way to add energy is to take the crystal and visualise a vortex of energy around the crystal. You want to use a vortex that is probably counter clockwise because that will pull energy in. If you do clockwise it will release energy. You can use your hand and visualise your own energy radiating up through your heart, down from your crown chakra which is the top of your head and your base chakra which is between your legs. The energy is comming from both places towards the heart and then going through the heart, going around the crystals like a funnel. See the energy in your minds eye, and using your mind you draw your concentration and draw the energy into the crystal. A good thing to do with crystals is not to leave them exposed after you have charged them. Use silk to cover the crystal from light. This will retain the energy in the crystal.

Love and Light

Lou xxx

www.paranormaljunkies.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Conscious creation and charging Crystals   Conscious creation and charging Crystals EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Fabulous Lou, I have already read this article elsewhere and I have to say it is VERY helpful techniques, so if you just skimmed it, go for it and read it again!!
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon

Conscious creation and charging Crystals
Page 1 of 1