Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
A few crystals and what they do Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
A few crystals and what they do EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
A few crystals and what they do EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
A few crystals and what they do EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
A few crystals and what they do EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
A few crystals and what they do EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
A few crystals and what they do EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
A few crystals and what they do EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
A few crystals and what they do EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
A few crystals and what they do EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

A few crystals and what they do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaltheia
Amaltheia

Female Scorpio Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: A few crystals and what they do   A few crystals and what they do EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Amethyst
The amethyst crystal is a member of the quartz family. It is beneficial for spiritual protection, healing, psychic and spiritual development, for blocking negative energies and stress within your environment. If you have a headache, try placing an amethyst or a rose quartz on the place where the ache is.

Citrine

Citrine will aid you in manifesting your dreams. It is a fantastic crystal for boosting confidence and self-esteem. Intuition can be improved with this crystal and it will help you discern your inner voice.

Rose Quartz

Rose quartz will assist you in getting in touch with your true self. It opens the heart chakra for both giving and receiving love. It loves running river water to clean and recharge, as well as moonlight.

Obsidian

This crystal is perfect for grounding. It interlinks with the throat chakra. It is also very protective crystal to have. The snowflake version of this crystal particularly aids surrender of negative habits or past pathways which are no longer of the present. It will bring opportunity for change, serenity and clarity in answers that you seek.

Red Jasper/Tiger’s Eye

Red jasper and Tiger’s Eye are other grounding crystals similar to Haematite. Jasper works with the root chakra, working with emotions such as strength and courage. The ancients used yellow jasper in regards to astral travel, for protection and balance. It protects also against negativity as well as helps to ground. The yellow jasper carries the sun rays and links in with the solar plexus chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A few crystals and what they do   A few crystals and what they do EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:13 pm

Wow CelticWarrior! Thank you so much for sharing this! I knew about the rose and amethyst, but I didn't know that it could help with headaches! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com

A few crystals and what they do
Page 1 of 1