Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?

Go down 
+2
Luinbariel
Brianna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Reader
Reader
Brianna

Female Virgo Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?   Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Are strange things happening that you can't explain?

Do you wish to develop gifts in addition to those you already have and not sure how to go about it?

Do you wish to improve those you have?

Ask questions and we'll try to help guide you to be become all you can be or at least understand what it is that you are going through.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liveperson.com/brianna
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?   Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:01 am

Talking in the chat the other day, I think it was Rhiannon that said one of the abilities I think I might be occasionally dabbling is was Hypersentience.

Could someone perhaps tell me more about this? Of course I am also searching myself, but if anyone else has any experience with it or pointers about it, I'd be interested to hear them and to perhaps compare notes.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?   Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Hehe it was Hypercognition!

I found this link on it.

http://www.wyrdology.com/mind/hypercognition.html

and this one, though it's just a blog with a basic definition of the term.

http://hypercognition.com/

I hope that helps!

Last edited by SoulWhisperer on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?   Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Thanks, those are some good definitions.

Now all I'm hoping for is to talk to someone else who experiences this as well and to throw around some thoughts/ideas.
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Reader
Reader
Brianna

Female Virgo Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?   Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm here for you Luin....what kind of experiences are you having?
Back to top Go down
http://www.liveperson.com/brianna
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?   Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:17 am

Well, it's like there are times when I just "know". It's really hard to explain it...

The instances I can most easily remember go like this. Commonly I'll be chatting with someone online, someone I don't know, and I just get information about them that I shouldn't know.

I also more commonly simply know things about times in the past and present, perhaps even in the future; I don't really see it or feel it, I just... know it. It's like it's in my head.

It also happens with friends out of the blue when there's a sudden "need" to tell them something. Sometimes it can be really mean information that they need to know, something that comes out bluntly and ... yeesh this is hard to explain.

My apologies...
Back to top Go down
PsychedelicRIDE
PsychedelicRIDE

Female Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1
Birthday : 1989-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?   Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Well I was on the chat the other night and we've all pretty much come to the conclusion that I have intuition. But It only seems to come to me when I don't think about it, at random times. I'd like to be able to learn more about intuition or at least talk to people who also experience it. I just bought a CD called Intuition by Steve Wilde and I'm interested in seeing what this will do for me. I'm new to all of this but I'm also interested in learning and I have an open mind! alien
Back to top Go down
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?   Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:24 pm

PR, With intuition, you can do many different things. You can help yourself and others by using intuition. You can focus it in a few ways. I'm fairly new, but I'm also experienced a bit in it. The one to talk to though I think is V. V is amazing and could tell you a lot more. I use Tarot cards, a form of divination, to focus energies and my intuition to pick up on things pertaining to specific matters!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
sunburst
sunburst

Female Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 34
Birthday : 1992-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?   Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:41 pm

ok well i would like to know the names of my gifts and how to expand them. i'm empathy, but i also have two weird gifts. the first is that i can enter peoples mind and put ideals or thoughts in their head or read their thoughts if they screaming them, i think i can play with their emotions too. the other well i don't know how to explain it other than whatever i want happens. can you tell me about these gifts i have please?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?   Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Hey PR,

Intuition is a rather broad term and so you'll have to wait and see if it develops more for you.

As for you sunburst, you're experiencing a form of telepathy and reverse empathy where you can put your emotions onto others, and telepathy is a 2 way street so what you can read you can send out at well.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
sunburst
sunburst

Female Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 34
Birthday : 1992-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?   Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:19 pm

wow that is so cool, thanks valkyrie!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?   Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Have Questions regarding developing your gifts?
Page 1 of 1