Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulMagick
Supporter
Supporter

Female Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme   Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Here is a poem that I recall being fond of growing up. I've found the history behind it as well and have also listed it here. bounce

A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme (Nursery Rhyme & History)

The words and lyrics of Mondays child poem are used to associate children with the pattern and different names to the days of week. Mondays child is a very popular poem but the actual words of Mondays child are not well known! We have all learnt the days of the week as Mondays child intended but we cannot seem to remember the qualities of being being born on individual days! Sunday was traditionally referred to as the 'Sabbath day' so there is no specific reference to Sundays child.

Traditional Poem - Mondays Child

Mondays child is fair of face,
Tuesdays child is full of grace,
Wednesdays child is full of woe,
Thursdays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

Warm Hugs
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme   Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Lol, I wonder what day Jordan was born on . . .
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme   Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Ok SoulM I didn't learn the days of the week with that poem. In fact it's the first time I had actually even heard of it. It's cute though and you are right, they don't really say Sunday ever! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme   Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme Empty

Back to top Go down

Mondays Child Poem - A Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme
Page 1 of 1