Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Clairvoyance and Meditation Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Clairvoyance and Meditation EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Clairvoyance and Meditation EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Clairvoyance and Meditation EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Clairvoyance and Meditation EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Clairvoyance and Meditation EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Clairvoyance and Meditation EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Clairvoyance and Meditation EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Clairvoyance and Meditation EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Clairvoyance and Meditation EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Clairvoyance and Meditation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Clairvoyance and Meditation   Clairvoyance and Meditation EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:33 am

Hey everyone:

A little bit about me-

I am a 19 year old college student who has Clairvoyant abilities and Psychic abilities that I am learning how to use through CCM. I first had a lot of intuition when I was around 16-17 and I finally found a community online where I could learn how to use my gifts. I started out on my journey as a Witch. However, this path was so selfish, I tried to discover another path and found Rhiannon- my now mentor in all things Druid and Psychic.

I just wanted to write a small article on how meditation enormously impacted my abilities and on some difficulties I had starting out in meditation.
I use the meditations found in the Science of Intuition course and I am only on the 4th week with them and they are amazingly designed. If you have any inkling you may have abilities enroll in this course, as they will get so much better as you progress and Rhiannon is the best teacher out there.
Before meditation, my abilities had little form. Sure, I could see inside of things and have inklings of the future, but I never truly found anything on my own- it was just happenstance. Now, sense meditation, I have begun to tap into my abilities and occurrences that they have helped me has increased tenfold. This is definitely due to meditation. Through the SoI meditations, my mind has become so much more calm and awake to using these abilities. Now, while Clairvoyance, in my opinion , is one of the "easier" abilities to figure out how to use it still takes a ton of work to make sure you are using it and not just your imagination.
This leads me to my next point of this article--meditation difficulties. My mind is always racing during the day, from random thoughts to songs in my head. It is a CHAOS in there! However, doing appropriate meditating simply does not allow this. The first difficulty is clearing your head and your mind so that you can effectively meditate and concentrate. One of the ways Rhiannon suggested was to use a flame or a bowl of water and hold that in your mind. I started out with a literal candle and saw every aspect until I could hold it in my head. This took about 2 weeks just to calm my mind before I could even think about grounding or shielding or anything else! This gives me something to think about, something to concentrate on instead of my Conscious Self always in control.

I hope this helps!

David
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance and Meditation   Clairvoyance and Meditation EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:46 am

Hey David

Awesome post!

I'm glad your progress is coming along well right now, and yes, clairvoyance is an easy ability that is hard to master!

I'm hoping to set up a little meditation group in chat soon, so hopefully once we have some people here we can start getting things going.

Smile

Thanks for posting, this was really encouraging for other members who come here.

Blessings,
Soul Whisperer
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
snoke

Female Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1975-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance and Meditation   Clairvoyance and Meditation EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Oh my gosh - THATS ME!!! I have been trying to figure out how to successfully meditate - what I mean is trying stop my racing mind long enough to meditate. Is there different forms of meditation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clairvoyance and Meditation   Clairvoyance and Meditation Empty

Back to top Go down

Clairvoyance and Meditation
Page 1 of 1