Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week)   Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:07 am

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a feature like this, where I would outline the metaphysical properties of one crystal per week, including tips for use and care, how and where to buy, etc.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Luinbariel on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week)   Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:02 am

Here is my thought, since that might be construed more as a class, did you want to do that instead?

Same idea, I could just set up a forum for it, and make you yellow.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week)   Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:46 am

If you like, that's fine with me. I'd be writing them something like an article which can easily be looked at as a lesson, so... if that's how you would like to set it up, that's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week)   Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Just so you know I already have two week's worth written up and ready to go, lol. I will probably do at least one more today to have a little bit all saved up for my busier weeks, but these don't take me long to make.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week)   Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Okay the forum is set up for you now!
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week)   Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Thank you much! I'll start today I guess, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week)   Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week) Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea for an article/class (crystal of the week)
Page 1 of 1