Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Your Sacred Spaces and Tools Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Your Sacred Spaces and Tools EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Your Sacred Spaces and Tools EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Your Sacred Spaces and Tools EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Your Sacred Spaces and Tools EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Your Sacred Spaces and Tools EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Your Sacred Spaces and Tools EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Your Sacred Spaces and Tools EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Your Sacred Spaces and Tools EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Your Sacred Spaces and Tools EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Your Sacred Spaces and Tools

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Your Sacred Spaces and Tools   Your Sacred Spaces and Tools EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:45 am

I thought we could perhaps start a thread where we share what we want to about our personal and sacred spaces, as well as the tools we use regularly.

I'll start; these are two pictures of the altar I keep in my house. I usually just burn candles here and occasionally incense, but I do offer plant material here sometimes as well. I have also used it for protection on occasion from a few attacks and it's proven quite useful..

Your Sacred Spaces and Tools Altar1

Here is a close-up

Your Sacred Spaces and Tools Altar2

I hand-make the cards myself, using the runes that I need for various tasks. I usually have a few up there all the time. Previously I would burn the cards I had made after I was done with them but recently I decided to make some more permanent ones, to reduce waste (and so that I could paint something, which I haven't done in ages).

There are moonstones, large pieces of amethyst I mined myself, obsidian, kyanite, agates and other stones on my altar, most of it stuff that I picked up myself. I also have an athame, but at this point it is not used often. I do have a wand, as well, which is not on the altar but is pictured below:

Your Sacred Spaces and Tools Ironwood

A close-up:

Your Sacred Spaces and Tools IronwoodH

The wand is made of desert ironwood, and the stone at the top is a moonstone. It was custom made for me, something I really really love... I can't believe I tried to sell it at one point. It feels great to hold...

Other sacred spaces for me are the farm, which I could post pictures of but they could never capture the feelings I have for that place.

I look forward to seeing what others have to share!
Back to top Go down
LadyeFalcon
Teacher
Teacher
LadyeFalcon

Female Leo Goat
Number of posts : 43
Birthday : 1955-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Sacred Spaces and Tools   Your Sacred Spaces and Tools EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Old fashioned wych I pretty much create sacred space where ever I want or feel the need to with what ever happens to be handy lol. Thank you for sharing very nice alter space and tools.
Back to top Go down
http://ladye-falcon.co.cc/
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Your Sacred Spaces and Tools   Your Sacred Spaces and Tools EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:02 pm

I need to redo my space, my whole front room is pretty much a sacred space, and my room has turned into one, but I have a chest with my altar and my stuff on it representing different things, just needs to be fleshed out a bit more for myself at this point.

Smile Ahahaha, but my computer area is my true sacred space, love it.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Sacred Spaces and Tools   Your Sacred Spaces and Tools Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Sacred Spaces and Tools
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community :: Metaphysical Discussion :: Spirituality and Metaphysics-
Jump to: