Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Oracle cards Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Oracle cards EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Oracle cards EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Oracle cards EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Oracle cards EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Oracle cards EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Oracle cards EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Oracle cards EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Oracle cards EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Oracle cards EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Oracle cards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 48
Birthday : 1986-04-16

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:36 am

i did an oracle reading today asking "is there anything you can tell me about today" and..well.. the cards make no sense:

Past card:- Marriage (message about present or future marriage, "you have a spiritualdestiny with a spouse who's your soulmate" )

Present/current events:- activist (champion a cause)

Future:- Sign from above (what out for things that happen 3 times or more)

the card "play music" fell out from my deck while shuffling which is understandable, but the 3 cards from the reading make no sense at all, I havn't been married or got married in the past and dont have a partner/im not dating or seeing any one at present, so unless it means a past life...that card makes no sense,

can any one shed any light on this?
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:48 am

I used to have similar issues when I used my cards too much or when I asked questions that they didn't want to answer; much like "what will happen today".

I have always interpreted this as meaning basically "I have nothing for you now".
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:17 am

I agree with that one Luin, my cards start throwing things at me that mean things like, "don't trust what anyone tells you." and "looking into the spiritual world isn't the answer."

It's frustrating but I do recover and find my answers in other ways
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:14 pm

i went into town today and noted down several signs, im just not sure what these signs mean or if they are signs at all:

several pairs of socks, mostly grey, dark grey, one dark blue and several black pairs (found in my sock draw)

3 pennies (copper looking coins) two shiny, one not (british coins) one the pennies was the newer issue design

2-3 ghosts/spirits of children whispering into each others ears looking in my direct with cheeky expressions on their face like their making things up about me or starting rumour

x2 lots of 3 downard facing triangles mean, the triangles are joined up as a logo for a building company, two on the top and one on the bottom, they have lines through the bottom point meaning the sign for earth,

(it was the same logo on 2 signs on the same building)

i saw a crow or a raven flying in the distance, im guessing its something to do with death or some sort of event signifying the end

shopping carts/trollies (the shallow/little ones) :

could this mean charitable acts or bussiness to do with trade of some description?

3 people dressed in smart black cloths (2 women and a man, possibly bussiness people)

im guessing the 3 fates?

2 mothers with push chairs and some kids talking in town, again, i dont know if this is a sign, possibly something about parenthood or family?

a box of abandoned french fries/chips or potato wedges? (i cant be sure what they were)

im guessing thats just coinsidence and doesnt mean anything

pidgeons (some grey, some brown) on a roof of a building undergoing repair work:

Iv got no idea what pidgeons mean

4 cups/chalice/grails (3 red one blue) made of pottery or ceramics

I did some research into the vision i had of the alert with the grail/cup thing,

again i saw some more mothers and push-chairs with kids (its a common site in town)

am i just looking too much into the "looking for signs" thing?

also,

according the books i read through in a book shop, the alter seems to imply that the alter is part of a ritual or tribute ritual, the cup/chalice/grail embodying water and the candles either side being magic and representing fire, the gold sun representing life,energy,etc possibly the symbol for king arthur, the information i found was very limited so i dont know, the banner/wall hanging thing indicating a leader or deity thats considdered a leader or some one of great importance,

since King arthur is the only mythical figure short of any goddess or goddesses that use a sun as their symbol, im guessing its him, over all, i think its meant to be a tribute or ritual of some description
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:50 pm

You know, the socks was too far for me. In all honesty Pathwalker you need to stop looking for metaphysical signs that relate to your life.

Live your life, the universe will interject when it wants to and when it has to, otherwise, everytime I saw my black cat I'd have to watch out for bad luck coming my way.

Basically, if it's meant to be a sign you'll know it, and looking for signs just doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:56 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
You know, the socks was too far for me. In all honesty Pathwalker you need to stop looking for metaphysical signs that relate to your life.

Live your life, the universe will interject when it wants to and when it has to, otherwise, everytime I saw my black cat I'd have to watch out for bad luck coming my way.

Basically, if it's meant to be a sign you'll know it, and looking for signs just doesn't work.

I definitely agree with Val here.

You are taking things WAY WAY WAY too far and you need to get some help.

You have said before that you have issues with being obsessive and this is getting really far out of hand; GET HELP.

Don't make any more excuses about it, don't keep putting it off, GET HELP NOW.
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:01 pm

oh, i'd LOVE to get help, but theres just no where to go, the councillors locally are fully booked and it can take months to get an appointment, im not really signicantly bad enough to need an appointment at the local hospital to see a shrink, i was just trying to do as the oracle cards instructed, i've been meaning to look up an old friend from college who's into this kinda stuff but the problem is shes a mum of 2 and i've got no idea if she works or not and when shes available,

tbh, I think your both right, i've got a lot of things on my mind and i just really need to talk to some one about it, there isnt much chance of that, the local health services being what they are *hits head on desk* i was hoping to leave a message for Val asking if she could have a talk with hannah to find out what she wants (shes a spirit) i think she says she needs help crossing over but she seems to be more like a companion spirit who seems to go with me to certain places, when i was walking through town, i thought I could feel her holding my hand and holding my arm with hers, she is very beautiful and sweet but i just dont know how to help her, on a few occasions i thought she was an angel or something, thats kinda why i'd like to ask for val's help if she can spare a little free time, if you can't, fair enough, kids and hubby can be very time consuming and I dont want to stress you out any more then you allready are
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:04 am

Do something to get your mind OFF of the spiritual world for a while and do something else.
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:25 am

there is nothing interesting TO do, i live in one of many towns where the socially accepted thing to do is drink, do drugs and do other stupid things to build a "reputation" however, im one of the few people who know better, and have to resort to video games. looking into this are of spirituality has helped some,

you've welcomed me and you treat me with more respect then i've ever had living where i do now (i'm VERY VERY greatful for that, thank you all) which is both refreshing and kinda odd at the same time as i'm not used to it and normally feel like I dont fit in, im just trying to find my place in life, and so far, found nothing
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:06 am

You don't have to engage in hobbies that everyone else are doing; you can take up writing, read some good books or do some research on some unrelated topic that interests you.

You can take up walking, drawing, RC cars, anything else that might interest you.
Back to top Go down
LadyeFalcon
Teacher
Teacher
LadyeFalcon

Female Leo Goat
Number of posts : 43
Birthday : 1955-08-01

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:51 pm

PathWalker,
A friend of mine told me a story once I think she read it in a book, about a lady doing ceremony in order to improve her communication with other entities. So at the end of the ceremony all these white feathers start floating all over, white feathers can be interpreted to mean 'communication' so she of course thought it had something to do with her ceremony and tormented herself for days trying to figure it out, until she found out that one of the neighborhood dogs had gotten into her neighbors chicken coup during the time she was doing ceremony. hence all the white feathers. Coyote comes a calling when we take ourselves to seriously to remind us to lighten up sometimes. Hard and frustrating lesson to learn but it happens. Sometimes these 'messages' are nothing more than a reminder to relax and live life.
Back to top Go down
http://ladye-falcon.co.cc/
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:34 pm

o...k...

i'd like to ask if there are any questions i can't or shouldnt ask my oracle cards? i.e because there arent any cards that are required to give the full answer or the style of cards lacks the right ones to answer i.e a time of day like noon or a certain month name i.e january.etc
Back to top Go down
LadyeFalcon
Teacher
Teacher
LadyeFalcon

Female Leo Goat

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:45 am

What type of Oracle cards are you using? There are several variations. From my perception if I need to know something the information will present itself to me regardless of the question I ask. Sometimes we ask all the wrong questions Wink when things are going on in our lives we miss the Forrest for the trees so to speak and sometimes get focused on the wrong aspects of a situation.
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:02 am

the deck i use is called "saints & angels" by doreen virtue
Back to top Go down
LadyeFalcon
Teacher
Teacher
LadyeFalcon

Female Leo Goat

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:02 pm

I apologize, I am not familiar with them or the author Sad

However as far as oracle cards goes I really think if they are in the true spirit of Oracle Cards, that the question you ask does not matter, you will get the info you need.

One of the reasons Oracles are so frustrating, they don't always answer the question you ask but the one you should have asked lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oracle cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle cards   Oracle cards Empty

Back to top Go down

Oracle cards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community :: Metaphysical Discussion :: Tarot, Runes and Crystals-
Jump to: