Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
What do you think? Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
What do you think? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
What do you think? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
What do you think? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
What do you think? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
What do you think? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
What do you think? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
What do you think? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
What do you think? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
What do you think? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

What do you think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:29 pm

This is something that is on my mind once in awhile...

Why do you think that there are so many who claim the title of Otherkin that fall into the same categories?

Why are there so many dragons, angelics, those with vampiric tendencies (when I'm not really sure I think are otherkin in the same sense) and therians?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Hey Luin,

I have thought about this too actually, and after speaking with my guides, this was the painful answer I got.

1) There are only about 4 intelligent species out there. Humans are actually one of the five, but in order of the smartest races you've got Elven, Draconian, Humans, and Mythical (which can be angelic, faery, fae, nymph, sylph, centaur, minotaur, etc. etc.)

2) Mythical is grouped together because they usally live together on mixed realms, and they usually live on realms with higher beings physical present. (Unlike Elven, Draconian and Human)

3) There are 37,000 realms out there, 3 of those are Elven, 2 are Draconian, 7 are Human (what da ya know eh?) and 6 are Mythical. The others are unknown, but they exist within 4,000 separate universes.

4) OMG Physics. This universe has 4 quadrants, Alpha (where we are), Beta (where the Elvens are), Gamma and Delta (where nothing is) and then next to our universe, there's another universe, like a little bubble, with another 4 quadrants, and in that one is Draconians / Dragons, and Raptors / Dinosaurs. The first explains the more intelligent species, the latter is the most common animals. Here on Earth I suppose you could go Human / Dog or Cat.

5) Some souls just won't work in a human body. Elven, Draconian and Mythical souls, tend to work well in human bodies. But the soul of a Carnellian wouldn't work in a human body, since their souls are used to having 14 lungs, filtering toxic air, and breathing hydrogen. Subsequently, the Rock People's souls (I forget their actual name) wouldn't do well in human bodies either because they're so used to excess amounts of force, they'd probably be too rough on the body.

6) So that leaves Elven, Draconian and Mythic to incarnate here, along with regular Human of course.

7) Quick note on vampires though, they are an anti to the physical species and they exist in every race. So basically you could be an Elven and end up a vampire. But then you'd have to be a physical Elven, and travel here, and well be taller than everyone else too, so not likely.

Smile

I hope that was enlightening, though you'll have to take my word on most of it.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Ancient Egyptian Royalty

Female Libra Pig
Number of posts : 19
Birthday : 1983-10-02

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:16 pm

What are therians?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Therianthropy (from n. therianthrope and adj. therianthropic, part man and part beast, from the Greek theríon, θηρίον, meaning "wild animal" or "beast" (impliedly mammalian), and anthrōpos, άνθρωπος, meaning "human being") refers to the metamorphosis of humans into other animals.[1] Therianthropes have long existed in mythology, appearing in ancient cave drawings[2] such as the Sorcerer at Les Trois Frères.

The term therianthropy was used to refer to animal transformation folklore of Asia and Europe as early as 1901.[3] Sometimes, "zoanthropy" is used instead of "therianthropy".[4]

Therianthropy was also used to describe spiritual belief in animal transformation in 1915[5] and one source[6] raises the possibility the term may have been used in the 16th century in criminal trials of suspected werewolves.

I term them Therians for short.[/i]
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
mariaisabel
Supporter
Supporter
mariaisabel

Female Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 61
Birthday : 1989-02-22

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:01 pm

If I said I thought I was a cat in my past life before I was born.
Will people laugh at me and call me crazy?
For many years since I was young, many people think that my past life was a cat.
Not sure why but I guess the way I act and stuff is catish.
Back to top Go down
kitty_chewchew

Number of posts : 1

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:36 pm

^ i dont think your crazy.
i wish i knew what i was in my past life... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community :: Paranormal Discussion :: Past Lives and Otherkin-
Jump to: