Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
woman finds a  cat in in a couch she baught Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
woman finds a  cat in in a couch she baught EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
woman finds a  cat in in a couch she baught EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
woman finds a  cat in in a couch she baught EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
woman finds a  cat in in a couch she baught EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
woman finds a  cat in in a couch she baught EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
woman finds a  cat in in a couch she baught EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
woman finds a  cat in in a couch she baught EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
woman finds a  cat in in a couch she baught EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
woman finds a  cat in in a couch she baught EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

woman finds a cat in in a couch she baught

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
renata
renata

Aquarius Rooster
Number of posts : 38
Birthday : 1981-02-05

PostSubject: woman finds a cat in in a couch she baught   woman finds a  cat in in a couch she baught EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:15 pm

The mysterious mewing in Vickie Mendenhall's home started about the same time she bought a used couch for $27. After days of searching for the source of the noise, she found a very hungry calico cat living in her sofa.
Her boyfriend, Chris Lund, was watching TV on Tuesday night and felt something move inside the couch.
He pulled it away from the wall, lifted it up and there was the cat, which apparently had crawled through a small hole on the underside.
Mendenhall contacted Value Village, where she bought the couch, but the store had no information on who donated it.
So she took the cat to SpokAnimal CARE, the animal shelter where she works, so it could recover, and contacted media outlets in hopes of finding the owner.
Sure enough, Bob Killion of Spokane showed up to claim the cat on Thursday after an acquaintance alerted him to a TV story about it.
Killion had donated a couch on Feb. 19, and his nine-year-old cat, Callie, disappeared at about the same time.

http://www.yahoo.com

Last edited by renata on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: woman finds a cat in in a couch she baught   woman finds a  cat in in a couch she baught EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:00 pm

LOL,

That was hilarious! Next time I buy a couch at Value Village I am going to make sure to check for meowing first!
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon

woman finds a cat in in a couch she baught
Page 1 of 1