Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
2012 Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
2012 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
2012 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
2012 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
2012 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
2012 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
2012 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
2012 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
2012 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
2012 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Go down 
+4
Selin
mandymelons
Mjollnir
Valkyrie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

2012 Empty
PostSubject: 2012   2012 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Are you familiar with 2012? If not, here's the footnotes version of it.

- The Mayans said that the world would end in 2012, it's the end of their major calendar, which has gotten high acclaim.

- Most people think the world is going to end because the Mayan people basically said that a major spiritual occurrence will happen and it will cause mass chaos and hysteria and the worlds will fall.

- One interesting observance on the astromonical side of things is the fact that on 12/21/2012 the earth will perfectly align with the big black hole in the middle of the galaxy . . .

- Another interesting observance is the fact that by 2012, the planet Nabiru will cross into our solar system. Nabiru/ Planet X is a planet that is on a 1200 year oval rotation, and was last recorded to be within our solar system during Egyptian times.

- A lot of spiritualists believe that this is humanity's ascension and awakening and that 2012 will mark a major shift in human awareness.

What about your thoughts on this phenomenon, what do you think will happen?
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Mjollnir
Mjollnir

Male Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 46
Birthday : 1982-05-16

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Since ancient times the world has been ending, I'm not buying it anymore. I reckon 2012 may be a turning point of some sort, where the world moves into some sort of enlightened age. Alot of people might realize that their stupid little materialistic lives mean nothing and that all they've build up in there lives will die, rot and fade away. People who are not so spiritual might think: why bother saving up for that second car or that cool 600 dollar watch, why bother with a career? because they will finally begin to realize that death and disease can come at any time, any age, no exceptions and it will take everything away from them. This shift in awareness might scare people and bring psychological distress. The same distress that Boeddha had before he left his fathers palice, after he had a unpleasant meeting with death, disease and old age. People might become more motivated to seach for a true meaning of life and delve into spiritual wisdom on a truly massive scale. Or not and we all die in that black hole you mentioned *shrugs*. Memento Mori ---> Carpe Diem, people.
Back to top Go down
mandymelons
mandymelons

Female Leo Snake
Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-07-27

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:44 pm

no clue persay exactly but i feel something weird unexplainable is to happen , and as for dying .. only the ones who are in there last life and it's there time . as for me i was told i have one more left so i should be safe but who knows.....question tho ,someone had stated that nostradmoious (sp) had predicted it along with everything else and he didnt state all world going bye bye's lol just that it will change , as for the strong cristians they fell it's god's wrath of us not listening to him and him taking the ppl who obeyed his word hense the bible and those who are saved are safe others the devil is to take but see in this they have no clue if it's to be another chance for more civilation or not...but all the other planets had life so if i think of it that way we are last to the sun and unless a planet excisits in another galaxy we could pack up and invade , were done (earth)... all this is confusing and even being a psychic how do we know what really is the plan ? why do we believe any of this .... what if the mayans just got lazy and didnt finish the calender or somone died who was doing it ? ya know just like the bible../ is that really what happened or did some plan joe make it up to his understanding? or even the interpertation and how ppl follow to the tee . Is it just them thinking it that way or what? 2012 we wouldnt know till it happens what the real thing about it is to happen all i know is i go when i go , the world blows up when is to blow up , we cant stop it so why stress about it?
Back to top Go down
Selin

Number of posts : 16

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:04 pm

I have heard a lot about that date, and never really got what the deal was, until i just read this now ... Im personally shocked, but then again, the astrological facts that are layed out above, make me think that maybe, just maybe , th Mayans assumed that the world would end on that date by looking at those facts? "the fact that by 2012, the planet Nabiru will cross into our solar system. Nabiru/ Planet X is a planet that is on a 1200 year oval rotation, and was last recorded to be within our solar system during Egyptian times" ... thinking that that means the world would end, or something big will happen on that day, because as says there not everyday you see something like that in astrology... although I have a feeling that something will happen, but then again last time i trusted my "feeling" it turned out wrong , i think, not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:02 pm

I personally don't believe anything is going to happen.

I'm not holding my breath; for the things that people are always talking about I'm hoping to see more data and research before I jump into it.

I think it'll be just another day, personally.

And yes I am also aware I could be terribly wrong. I'll find out on that day.
Back to top Go down
Dozer
Dozer

Number of posts : 4

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:45 am

A conflict will arise between the USA and China. China will be winning the War, and the USA will attempt a limited nuclear strike to end the War. But there are no limits between Lions and men. And the creators know this. So they will intervene and make their presence known. This will challenge and change mans social and religious structures forever, bringing about an new order, and way of life.
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:15 pm

What do you base this information on, if you don't mind my asking?
Back to top Go down
starglider

Number of posts : 4

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:07 pm

I think that it's more a spiritual awakening that will happen in 2012 rather than the end of the world. I think it's amazing how many times that you hear the world is going to end didn't they say the same thing for the year 2000 Yes we know that the world will end eventually but will this be in this life time. I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 48
Birthday : 1986-04-16

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:12 am

if I may, i'd like to post/contribute some factoids from things i've learnt and seen curtasy of youtube, bits and pieces of science web-pages and common sense

See the 6 video's here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAtgPaggeTM

1. "The end of the world" despite seeming specific in description, in actual fact, ISNT specific, it just implies "the world will end" without giving an accurate context i.e will planet explode...or will all life on the surface die out? we dont know, because theres not enough descriptive information

2. The Mayan's arent alone, in this prediction, a native american called "Dark elk" made several predictions, 1. that his tribe would get wiped out, and after performing a dance...i forget what its called...although its got the word "ghost" in its title, the white settlers interpreted the dance as an uprising and the rest is history, two ancient oracles from ancient Greece and Roman who lived in caves which were situated above gas pockets, which are known holousin-a-genics (spell check) each wrote their predictions down,

i think Val and some of ther more experienced/knowledgable members of the site should know which oracles im referring to,

theres a really old book, if not the oldest written text in China called the "I ching" or "book of changes" (see video 2 of 6) that uses 3 circular coins with square holes in the middle, (see the video on youtube 6 videos in sequence) to help answer questions some one has, "like a personal oracle" (exact quote from the video) theres a system of 64 possible symbols which was devised over 4000 years ago and some scientist made a graph which does a line chart, charting certain events with surprising accuracy, however, this runs out on "december the 21st 2012"

likewise, theres not one, but 3 (yes, 3) myths around the name "merlin" theres one in ancient wales who was said to be a wildman who lived in the forest, the welsh variant is spelt and pronounced different to the english variant "Merlin" of camelot

and finally "The web-bot" project, a non-human programme designed in the 1990's to use smaller mini programms or "spiders" or "agents" to search for pieces of information to try and predict the future, and its track record is quite impressive,

the science aspect to my is perfectly reasonable and has a lot of evidence to back the things up.

1. The earth will allign with the sun AND the massive black hole in the middle of the milkyway galaxy on that date (12th of December 2012) the north and south poles (whats considdered the offical "poles" not all the snow and ice - that'd be silly) and either over the space of a few hours to several days, the mantal of the earth will move with the magnetic field causing, floods, tsunami's, earth quakes, volcanic eruptions, drought, famine, millions of deaths,etc

2. "The earth, sun & black hole allignment only happens every 25,800 years" - exact quote from the video, not only that, theres lots of evidence that suggests the earth has "tilted" more then once before, originally, Alaska was originally at the equator, which would mean its going to tilt again

as a personal estimaged guess, if i've guessed the direction of the "tilt" I think (this is just a guess) the new areas designated "north" and "south poles" I think, could be:

New "North" pole: Nothern to Central Canada

New "South" pole: either somewhere in the pacific ocean or around the southern reigon/area of Africa possibly including south africa

I could be wrong, but if i am, its only because I dont know which direction the earth will tilt/tip

So, as you can see, all the natural disasters caused by one very old event in nature and physics, will more or less, litterally, Change and "reshape" if you will, the world we know it now, with a new appearence, the earth will, litterally be, "new" in both appearence and shape, so "the end of the world" has a more pheasable definition or description of what it means...

any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:03 am

I'd like to see some links so I can read some of this data that you've mentioned and interpret it myself; I have not heard or seen this anywhere else yet.
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:30 am

Thanks for PM'ing me pathwalker, I didn't see the link somehow.

After looking at them I have to admit I'm disappointed. As I said to you in the PM, they aren't exactly reputable... Here's what I wrote there so that I can avoid having to re-type it all out again.

Quote :
I was hoping to find links to research that I could read myself, especially in relation to the claims of black holes and the like.

A lot of what they talk about is pure speculation, and they are not exactly reputable; I mean look at the other links they advertise in their "more information" section.

"Prophesied destruction of Damascus, Syria IMMINENT! "

"A new and easy witnessing method! How to witness for the Lord in 10 minutes or less and lead people to Jesus! This new method will result in success, 90% of the time! Download the full script,"

"BE YOUR OWN BOSS! Make over $500k per year (part-time)"

I'm not meaning to be rude here, but for me these videos are not enough to be considered proof or information that is very useful.

I just can't trust something that's supposed to be factual but is laced with advertisements for leading people to jesus or to making $500k from home.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:54 am

*sigh*

Pathwalker, you will have to just wait and see.

Also, you were thinking of the Oracles of Delphi, which have now been proven to be receiving messages via gases that were secreted by the earth. They believed that the gas was the god Apollo channeling through them, when really it was just gas putting them into a trance and making them hallucinate.

As for the rest of what 'science' says, I don't trust human scientists, and I would personally like to believe that I am not living in the exact place where the poles will shift to in 2012, I really don't need my hometown to be frozen over, so while you might believe that, excuse me for not running from my home in hopes to find a new land to be safe in.

You never know, the worst thing that might happen is a meteor crashing into earth, but once again, WHO KNOWS? Nobody.
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:00 am

The poles arent going to "refreeze" right away, it'll take years if not centuries, for the time being, humans could happily live in Canada for years and years and not notice anything,

my guesses were only estimates, i cant honestly say where the poles will shift as i Dont know which way the planet will "tilt" or where the planet will be facing at the time of the tilt,

for all i know, it could go the other way and head into Russia and the Pacific ocean,

I would like to ask if any one could link me to any sites with "2012" awakening information sites? it stands to reason that if there is going to be flooding and other natural disasters, thats the "tails" side of the coin, the "heads" side of the coin would be people's spirits,etc being awakened from centuries and millenia of being dorment,

who knows, angels, Fae and all sorts of beings could return, although...the.. is the spelling murr or merrpeople? (spell check) could come up to investiage, OR, the real anomily for the matamaticians and scientists, COULD be Atlantis re-emerging from the ice of the southpole...god, could you imagen it? scientists, archiologists, paeleontologists (spell check) and countless other people arriving to take samples and recordings to varify its the real thing?
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:38 am

This is the same response I give to anyone who says that this possible event in the year 2012 will suddenly allow people to change into/allow these things to return;

You cannot make something from nothing. For people who are Otherkin, you cannot simply suddenly sprout wings; for one, all of that mass has to come from somewhere, and it certainly is not going to be thin air. For two, your body would not even be able to handle, nor is it properly built to support, wings. They would be useless, unless your entire body also somehow is able to suddenly shift around and manifest more muscle, lighter bones, etc etc.

I really do think the best thing to do is to wait and see. There is no point preparing for something that no one is even sure will or will not happen.

As for the poles very slowly freezing again; the earth has gone through such ages before WITHOUT it being a huge catastrophic event. Even while humans as we know them have been living on this earth, there have been the same gradual changes in BOTH directions in the earth, all on its own.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:37 am

There's a whole section on 2012/2013 at McNally Robinson btw.

and Barbara Hand Clow's book the Mayan Code offers some insight.

As for the above, I agree with Luin, will have to wait and see.

Also, it would be nice to see Atlantis defrost, but it wouldn't be nice to see South America, and South Africa and Australia and New Zealand Flood.

Some secrets the world isn't ready for.
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Just a quick thought about the mayan callender, did any one else ever think that the callender runs out in 2012 because they ran out of space or they assumed that their descendants would be around to make another one? just a thought
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:29 am

Revised theory

After some reflection, My theory guarding the 15 -45 degree shift MAY be off,

Ancient texts from the ancient Greeks describe Atlantis being off the coast of France, however, coupled with the snippit of information from antartic Ice core samples proved that Antartica did in face used to be on the equator line which would, more or less place it "off the coast of frace" if you considder size of antartica as well as position, size and shape of Antartica, it would more or less confirm the myth,

However, this relates to my gravity "tilt" theory as thus:

The earth - sun to "milkyway" galaxy galactic core happens aprox every 50,000 years (scientists theorise 52,800 years) that would mean in order for a landmass to move, it would mean either a tectonic plate shift, which as every one with the most basic of science knowledge will tell you, takes years to even move a few inches,

However, if the planet was to "tip" or "tilt" it would cause a drastic change in the planets appearence and the changing of climates of a certain area,

I.E the land mass stays the same shape, but the planet moves, like moving a spherical object in your hands,

So, the revised theory says, the earth WILL tilt again at the next earth - Sun - Galactic core allignment, but NOT 15 degrees, but up to 90 degrres, like it did last time,

In turn, this means that Antartica should move back up to or near the equator again like it had been centuries ago, it will also mean that, provided my estimted guess is correct,

Europe as well as main land U.S.A & Canada should be heading to the tropical climbs of the Atlantic ocean area, due to the polar switch, it will be the..north..Atlantic ocean...however, this will mean its going to get warmer

unfortunately, Africa and "Latin" south America" is going to get a lot colder,

Reguarding Australia, I think its going to get cooler, maybe colder as well due to its close proximity to the polar reign, dont quote me on it as its hard to move a planet's image 90 degrees and no take into account the rising ocean levels and the possible amount of tidal damage done to each land mass
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:14 pm

I'm liking the posits on this Pathwalker, but I'm really in a wait and see kind of mode right now.

Whatever will be will be.

Que Serra Serra
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:05 am

I know, i'd just like to try and figure out which areas (if any) of the world are in immediate danger from ocean/river flooding,etc so people in the sites members can be somewhere safe at the time in question,

if my calculations are correct (probably not) we should have access to "atlantis" anywhere within a year to a decade! although i could be wrong and it'll be a centure if the continent isn't flooded first from the rising ocean levels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012   2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community :: Metaphysical Discussion :: Spirituality and Metaphysics-
Jump to: