Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Totem animals Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Totem animals EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Totem animals EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Totem animals EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Totem animals EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Totem animals EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Totem animals EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Totem animals EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Totem animals EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Totem animals EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Totem animals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stormdancer
Teacher
Teacher

Number of posts : 35

Totem animals Empty
PostSubject: Totem animals   Totem animals EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Totem animals Spirithowl

Most magickal people begin working with totem animals by choosing their favourite creature........One that has fascinated them for most of their lives . ( yep back to my Raccoon and my Wolf!!!) You will find, however, that once the animal kingdom feels the possitive vibrations of your interest in communication, others will step forward at different times in your life to lend you aid or to simply allow you to feel the harmony of the worlds asthey work together on another plane.

Your only requirement is to pay attention and honour that communication. A simple ' thank you' from your lips once you have recieved the information will often suffice. For example, whenever I am worried about something and I am away from home, ravens and crows will show up to let me know that everything is ok. They've also warned me of auto accidents and other hazards on the road, repeatedly. In books about Omens, this is exactly the opposite of what such a flock is supposed to eman, so be careful and don't let old superstitions colour the communication the animals may have for you.

While working at home today, I looked out of my kitchen window and saw a family of squirrels playing in the back garden, reminding me that it is ok to take time away from work to watch their activities, and that taking time to watch the antics of animals can be a fun and meditative experience. Every day I look out for them and know it takes me away from all my worries when i watch them.

Sometimes your favourite animal is not necessarily your strongest totem animal. If this is the case, the animal energy closest to yours will show up in the oddest places. Eventually you'll get the hint. Don't feel bad if you tire of a particular animal and move on to something else. They won't be offended. Just like people, each animal has its own individual energy. As your spirituality heightens, you may grow into communication with a different species......something that better matches your vibratory patterns.

Love and light

www.paranormaljunkies.co.uk
Lou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

Totem animals
Page 1 of 1