Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 48
Birthday : 1986-04-16

Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's Empty
PostSubject: Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's   Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:37 am

Hello again!

just a quick note, is this the right place to post an empath related question?

if not please remove this post and let me know,

I was wondering if there were any other empaths on this site who get readings from photographs or pictures (i.e digital cameras, mobile/cell phone pictures,etc)?

I can usually got a clear reading of people from a picture of photo if its big enough and within 2 weeks old (normal photograph size) however, if its something bigger, like a picture stretched out over a canvis frame (i dont know what their called, sorry) and the image is the right size i can get emotions, temperatures,etc but the one main over all i'd like to know is,

what do the shapes and colours in photo's mean?

for clarity, i'll describe and example

in a photo (when take at the right distance, angle,etc) of a single person, i can some times get coloured shapes, i.e a door stop or cheese shaped wedge, a flat rectangular block,etc

most often each shape has a colour assigned to it, the only shape i know from experience is a sphere or an orb, small in size, this usually indicates a secret of a serious or personal matter depending on colour

the only colours i have seen so far are:

Powder pink,

yellow,

Green,

very dark..yet bright royal blue

and on accasions, red

on a recent reading, i read what looked like a covering sheet or fabric sheet used to divide of rooms like a make shift wall, it was black and from analysis, this was an attempt to make the sheet "blend in" with its surroundings, but it was "covering" or hiding something painful

could some one either get in touch with me via e-mail or private message, or better yet, list what shapes and/or all colours mean? I havnt seen the full range of colours or shapes yet i.e orange, purple, brown, grey (of any shade/tone) but if i could have some information to copy down fo future reference that'd be great,

Thanks

- Pathwalkeruk
Back to top Go down

Photographs/pictures and colours/aura's
Page 1 of 1