Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyeFalcon
Teacher
Teacher
LadyeFalcon

Female Leo Goat
Number of posts : 43
Birthday : 1955-08-01

PostSubject: Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next   Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Towards the end of last year I noticed a ‘spike’ in paranormal activity, phones, computers and the such going wonky think mercury in retro on Steroids, many of you probably also noticed these change which peaked around x-mas then gradually faded away by the first week of Jan

I did some research and this is what I discovered.
Nov. 19, 2008: An international team of researchers has discovered a puzzling surplus of high-energy electrons bombarding Earth from space. The source of these cosmic rays is unknown, but it must be close to the solar system and it could be made of dark matter. Their results are being reported in the Nov. 20th issue of the journal Nature.
More info on the MAGIC telescope and this discovery can be found here.
http://wwwmagic.mppmu.mpg.de/
We all know how solar flares wreck havoc with; phones, satellites; communications etc. and I also found that paranormal investigators report a higher level of activity during solar flares and other ‘celestial’ events …. Solar flares = high levels of gamma rays. Those High Energy Electrons we were bombarded with last year turned out to be mostly gamma rays.

Some of us noticed a ‘ shift’ last night and have noticed that communications are fouled up, electronics not working as they should, increased paranormal activity, heightened sensitivities, delays, and ‘slowness’ on the physical plane, and may also become aware that others emotional state seems charged, or folks seem to be over reacting to the slightly catalyst.

Well in steps the Magnatar…. It seems it just woke up recently and is ‘bursting several times a day, and yep those rays are headed our way…. “Astronomers think soft gamma-ray repeaters are magnetars -- neutron stars with a super-strong magnetic field
"At times, this remarkable object has erupted with more than a hundred flares in as little as 20 minutes," said Loredana Vetere, who is coordinating the Swift observations at Pennsylvania State University. "The most intense flares emitted more total energy than the sun does in 20 years." “
“ScienceDaily (Feb. 23, 2009) — With the greatest total energy, the fastest motions, and the highest-energy initial emissions ever before seen, a gamma-ray burst recently observed by the Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope is one for the record books. The spectacular blast, which also raises new questions about gamma-ray bursts, was discovered by the FGST's Large Area Telescope, a collaboration among NASA, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science and international partners.”

“With the distance in hand, FGST team members showed that the blast exceeded the power of nearly 9,000 ordinary supernovae and that the gas bullets emitting the initial gamma rays must have moved at no less than 99.9999 percent the speed of light. This burst's tremendous power and speed make it the most extreme recorded to date.”
Have you noticed things being a out of sync… could all these things be an effect of the Magnetar burst?
From 2000 to 2005 a scientific study has been collecting data and compiling evidence which points not to the moon, but to our own sun as the larger of the two culprits that affect paranormal phenomenon.
http://www.outlookseries.com/N/Science/3012_Gamma-Ray_Burst_Peek%20_Young%20Galaxy_Star_Factory_SGR_J1550-5418.htm
http://www.iprfinc.com/brian12.html
Back to top Go down
http://ladye-falcon.co.cc/
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next   Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Ladye, thank you so much for posting this I'm sure that there are more people than just you and me that have had these weird feelings and odd things goin on with the electronics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next   Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:02 am

I'm gonna get to the bottom of this . . .
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next   Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next Empty

Back to top Go down

Electronics, communication, ghost .... what next
Page 1 of 1