Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
I took the psi-Q test. How about you? Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

I took the psi-Q test. How about you?

Go down 
+9
Anive
PRIMAL RHYTHMS
mandymelons
pathwalkeruk
LadyeFalcon
Ariadne
Kaimelar
Valkyrie
bocellifan
13 posters
AuthorMessage
bocellifan
bocellifan

Female Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1979-07-07

PostSubject: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:38 am

I took the Psi-Q test. How about you?

http://www.psychiccourses.com/psychic-resources/psychic-test.php

You scored highest in Telepathy/Empathy.

Telepathy is often confused with clairvoyant skills. Telepathy is the ability to read or pick up on the thoughts of another person. Telepathy is one of the more common experiences people have of psychic ability. Most people can recall an instance where they have known who was calling before picking up the phone. So what is the difference between imagination and good guessing skills and telepathy? Telepathy tends to work best where it involves the transference of emotions, particularly strong ones rather than thoughts. It also tends to happen at the same time or just before the thoughts are spoken. As psychic skills progress the ability to read the thoughts and emotions of others increases.

However, telepathy should not be confused with wishful thinking and the imagination. Telepathy is not an imaginary message about for instance calling someone who in actual fact, you just want to call them. Telepathy is often confused with wishful thinking in the case of a new romantic liaison where you hope the person wants a call rather than you receiving their thoughts. Telepathic skills are neutral, they are the ability to observe the thoughts of others and interpret them correctly. Some people do not realize they have the ability to do this. It can often be seen where your mood unusually changes around certain people. This can be because you are unconsciously receiving their thoughts.

Empathy is the ability to pick up on the feelings of others rather than their thoughts. This is something that is common among those who are psychically sensitive 'feeling' people. 'Feeling' people are those who communicate well through such things as hugging and kindness. In some cases such psychics are attracted to the healing professions. They just 'know' when a person is not feeling on top of the world and set out to help them. However, with such a skill it is often the case these people find it difficult to define boundaries and allow for unsavory characters to persist in their life. If you have a strong skill in this area it is sensible to work heavily on your spiritual development so your self-esteem is very strong in order to avoid overload.

Your next highest score was for Channeling.

One who communicates with spirits is called a channeler or medium. Channeling is the ability to communicate with those who once lived or with spirit who have never taken a human form such as angelic beings. Channeling is the communication that takes place between a spirit and a living human. There are several forms of spirit communication and a channeler does not have to be in a trance state to receive messages. However, with regard to the quality of channeled information it is reliant on the channeler rather than the spirit. This is because the information has to be passed in an energy form for interpretation from the channeler. If the channeler has not learnt the skill adequately the information can seem vague and jumbled.

Channeling can be a learned skill. As you learn though, it is important to remember that everyone has a different experience of what it is like to channel. Your style will depend on your spirit guide and your particular energy level, focus, and clarity. Before consciously channeling it is a good idea to learn the skills of quietening the mind. This is to ensure the quality of information you receive. Many people however, experience 'unconscious' channeling a random act of communication with a loved one who has passed over. This means a person has the ability to successfully channel but has not yet developed it.

Question Question Question I understood the telepath/empath part, but could someone please explain the channeler part a little more in depth, please?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:01 am

I hate their description of Channeling . . .

But great job and thanks for posting this!
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:22 am

psychic test, psychic development and psychic readings
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:50 pm

I took the psi-Q test. How about you? 0810080709

You scored highest in Clairvoyance/Remote Viewing.

Clairvoyance is the ability to see images of an event or events that occurred in the past, present or future. This type of 'seeing' does not occur with your physical sight it occurs with an inner sight. Sometimes these images will be a literal translation other times they are symbolic. It is necessary to develop this skill further in order to more accurately determine if an image is literal or symbolic. The 'third eye' (chakra at the centre of the forehead) is associated with being the seat of clairvoyance. When the third eye is developing and stretching to open up to clairvoyant skills it can give off a tight feeling in the centre of your forehead, a desire to rub it or a constant irritation with your hair if it covers it.

Your next highest score was for Channeling.

One who communicates with spirits is called a channeler or medium. Channelling is the ability to communicate with those who once lived or with spirit who have never taken a human form such as angelic beings. Channeling is the communication that takes place between a spirit and a living human. There are several forms of spirit communication and a channeler does not have to be in a trance state to receive messages. However, with regard to the quality of channelled information it is reliant on the channeler rather than the spirit. This is because the information has to be passed in an energy form for interpretation from the channeler. If the channeler has not learnt the skill adequately the information can seem vague and jumbled.

Channeling can be a learned skill. As you learn though, it is important to remember that everyone has a different experience of what it is like to channel. Your style will depend on your spirit guide and your particular energy level, focus, and clarity. Before consciously channelling it is a good idea to learn the skills of quietening the mind. This is to ensure the quality of information you receive. Many people however, experience 'unconscious' channelling a random act of communication with a loved one who has passed over. This means a person has the ability to successfully channel but has not yet developed it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
Ariadne
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:58 pm

I took the psi-Q test. How about you? 0403030405
Back to top Go down
LadyeFalcon
Teacher
Teacher
LadyeFalcon

Female Leo Goat
Number of posts : 43
Birthday : 1955-08-01

PostSubject: Re: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:16 pm

I think this test was kinda of iffy... I think certain skills would be easier to 'gauge' in such a format and others would not come through. Though it still was fun

You scored highest in Channeling.

One who communicates with spirits is called a channeler or medium. Channelling is the ability to communicate with those who once lived or with spirit who have never taken a human form such as angelic beings. Channeling is the communication that takes place between a spirit and a living human. There are several forms of spirit communication and a channeler does not have to be in a trance state to receive messages. However, with regard to the quality of channelled information it is reliant on the channeler rather than the spirit. This is because the information has to be passed in an energy form for interpretation from the channeler. If the channeler has not learnt the skill adequately the information can seem vague and jumbled.

Channeling can be a learned skill. As you learn though, it is important to remember that everyone has a different experience of what it is like to channel. Your style will depend on your spirit guide and your particular energy level, focus, and clarity. Before consciously channelling it is a good idea to learn the skills of quietening the mind. This is to ensure the quality of information you receive. Many people however, experience 'unconscious' channelling a random act of communication with a loved one who has passed over. This means a person has the ability to successfully channel but has not yet developed it.

Your next highest score was for Precognition.

While clairvoyance and telepathy have to do with perceiving events across distance precognition focuses on the ability to 'see' events across time. Specifically future events. Precognition is often for a lot of people totally unexpected and not asked for. It is the ability to see the future. It is usually experienced in a variety of ways among the most common are through feelings, brief inner glimpses, dreams and the third eye (the minds eye). For some, especially if not understood, this ability can be disconcerting until the gift is properly managed. This can be done through reading, experiencing and understanding psychic ability.
Back to top Go down
http://ladye-falcon.co.cc/
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 48
Birthday : 1986-04-16

PostSubject: Re: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:18 am

i did the test and heres my results

I took the psi-Q test. How about you? 0708040609

over all, that seems about right, empathy - definately, clairvoyance - hmmm i think its a little off but the medium is bang on, V helped me with a spirit and that pretty much clenched it thanks V!
Back to top Go down
mandymelons
mandymelons

Female Leo Snake
Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-07-27

PostSubject: Re: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:03 am

hmmm.. i dont know about this one

Why dont mine have what i scored highest in? it's just the chart
Back to top Go down
PRIMAL RHYTHMS
PRIMAL RHYTHMS

Male Libra Snake
Number of posts : 13
Birthday : 1977-09-29

PostSubject: Re: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:26 am

THIS IS WHAT I GOT... *SHRUGS*

TELEPATH /EMPATHY 7/10
CLAIRVOYANT 10/10
PSYCHOKENISIS 5/10
PRECOGNITION 9/10
MEDIUM 6/10

INTERESTING ENOUGH.. I CLAIM NO ABILITIES .. THOUGH OTHERS TEND TO DISAGREE
Back to top Go down
Anive
Anive

Female Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:57 am

Psi Q test results - your score out of ten.
Telepathy/Empathy 08
Clairvoyance/Remote Viewing 08
Psychokinesis 07
Precognition 09
Channeling 08

Score: How to rate your points in brief
Telepathy 0-3 Poor 4-6 Good 7-10 Excellent
Clairvoyance 0-3 Average 4-5 Good 6+ Exceptional
Psychokinesis 0-5 Average 6-8 Good 9+ Amazing
Precognition 0-3 Poor 4-7 Good 8-10 Excellent
Channeling 0-3 Poor 4-7 Very Good 8-10 Talented

ok, this is silly
my results keep changing

I'm lost a bit

Last edited by Anive on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Re-did test)
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:12 pm

I took the quiz as well for kicks; I don't really think a short quiz like that, though, can be all that accurate.

I took the psi-Q test. How about you? 0909081008
Back to top Go down
Selin

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
PixieDust
PixieDust

Leo Pig
Number of posts : 10
Birthday : 1971-08-01

PostSubject: I took the PSI test :)   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:43 pm

I took the test but couldnt get the cute picture in here like a lot of you did but here is the results.

Telepath 8/10
Clairvoyant 8/10
Psycokinesis 7/10
Precog 9/10
Medium 7/10
Back to top Go down
hauntedpictou
hauntedpictou

Female Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 5
Birthday : 1977-10-31

PostSubject: Re: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:34 pm

interesting quiz it was fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I took the psi-Q test. How about you?   I took the psi-Q test. How about you? Empty

Back to top Go down

I took the psi-Q test. How about you?
Page 1 of 1