Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Soulmates Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Soulmates EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Soulmates EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Soulmates EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Soulmates EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Soulmates EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Soulmates EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Soulmates EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Soulmates EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Soulmates EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Soulmates

Go down 
+3
PRIMAL RHYTHMS
Valkyrie
Ariadne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariadne
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 50

Soulmates Empty
PostSubject: Soulmates   Soulmates EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:19 pm

You meet someone, he's not particularly gorgeous, in fact, he does things which really annoy the heck out of you. But even so, you're drawn. You can't let go - despite the whole world (aka your friends) telling you how you should cut your losses because you so deserve so much more than what this j*rk is giving you.

But you can't. Because you've tried, and everytime you did, it hurt.

It's magnetic. You know there is a bond only you - and hopefully him - can see. But everybody just chalks it up to your imagination.

Is this a description of a soulmate connection, or could it be mere plain obsession?

Has anyone here found his soulmate? How was/is it? How did you recognize him?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

Soulmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulmates   Soulmates EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:32 pm

I found my soulmate, it was an annoying episode.

Girl meets boy, Boy lives across the world, Girl has no picture of him, no way to contact him, nothing. Girl is frustrated, but feels connected to him, feels him, can see him sometimes, and dreams of a future together.

Girl waits and waits and waits.

Then girl decides to try other people in the meantime.

Girl kisses lots of other boys, but doesn't feel the same energy as with the other boy, who she actually didn't kiss, but hey, wasn't sure how else to figure out if another guy could make her happy.

So girl then decides to give up boy altogether and grow up, and takes first relationship in front of her. Bad idea, cheating lying idiot who used her to win a bet.

Girl is sad, but feels trapped, living with him, he ran up all her bills, etc. etc.

Finally, girl moves into a room on the other side of the city, and plans to get rid of the bad boy.

Girl meets new guy, who helps her find the first boy . . . he died though, 4 years before she found him again . . .

Girl falls in love with the new guy who's name was written in her diary 4 years before they met, when the first boy died.

Girl knows he's her soulmate . . . but getting together and being together was HARD.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Ariadne
Supporter
Supporter

Soulmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulmates   Soulmates EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:43 pm

I'm sorry it was an annoying episode for you V, but that story is truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing it. Smile

You found your soulmate - most people don't find theirs. Smile
Back to top Go down
PRIMAL RHYTHMS
PRIMAL RHYTHMS

Male Libra Snake
Number of posts : 13
Birthday : 1977-09-29

Soulmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulmates   Soulmates EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:14 am

I HAVE ACTAULLY FOUND MY SOULMATE.. DESPITE YEARS OF DISBELIF THAT IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE LET ALONE ME. WAS THERE AN INSTANT CONNECTION? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT, WE BOTH FELT IT FROM DAY ONE AND COMMENT ON IT OFTEN.. AT FIRST WE PLAYED THE THE IDEA OF SOULAMTES OFF I THINK MORE AS A JOKE.. PERHAPS TO TEST THE WATERS AND SEE WHAT THE OTHER THOUGHT. THOUGH MORE SERIOUSL WE BECOME IN OUR CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THE IDEA, IT WAS APPARENT TO EACH OF US WE BOTH FELT IT TO BE TRUE. AND IF YOU EVER HAPPEN TO SEE THE TWO OF US TOGETHER, THERE IS NO DENYING THE FACT THAT WE ARE INDEED SOULMATES.

THE ROAD HASNT BEEN AN EASY ONE, AS WE HAVE BOTH HAD AND ARE STILL TRYING TO OVERCOME HARDSHIPS FROM THE PAST. AT FIRST WE THOUGHT WE WERE ALONE IN OUR DAILY STRUGGLES UNTIL WE FOUND EACH OTHER.. WE RELY ON EACH OTHER FOR STRENGTH AND SUPPORT. WE ARE THERE FOR EACH OTHER IN THE GOOD AND BAD TIMES, WE LAUGH TOGETHER, WE LOVE TOGETHER.. WE LIVE FOR EACH OTHER. AS SHE PUT IT IN A POEM.. I STAND GUARD OVER HER HEART, HER STRENGTH, HER PROTECTOR.. AND SHE THE SUNSHINE IN MY LIFE... SHOWING ME ALL LOVE HAS TO OFFER.

I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART AND WAKE UP EACH DAY KNOWING THAT FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I AM TRULY HAPPY.

A HAIKU DEDICATED TO ALL THE SOULMATES OUT THERE... AHEM

A LOVERS’S EMBRACE
ENTWINED SOULS MEET, HARMONY
ETERNALLY BOUND

I KNOW I AM A SAP... BUT I AM A MIGHTY HAPPY SAP AT THAT
Back to top Go down
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

Soulmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulmates   Soulmates EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:41 pm

Awww PR! That's so sweet! *sniffle sniffle* So very sweet! Soulmates are awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
StarPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor
StarPhoenix

Female Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1989-11-06

Soulmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulmates   Soulmates EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Quote :
So girl then decides to give up boy altogether and grow up, and takes first relationship in front of her. Bad idea, cheating lying idiot who used her to win a bet.

Girl is sad, but feels trapped, living with him, he ran up all her bills, etc. etc.

My wish for this man: a never ending plague of boils!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

Soulmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulmates   Soulmates EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:00 pm

I think he got his legs broken . . . actually . . . but either way he got his karma back at him.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Ariadne
Supporter
Supporter

Soulmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulmates   Soulmates EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:15 pm

My soulmate is ignoring me these days.

Virgos!!!
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 48
Birthday : 1986-04-16

Soulmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulmates   Soulmates EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:24 am

i need to post this urgently

I tried meditating a few minutes ago and went to a forst, (pine forest) and I think i've met my soulmate there, I cant be sure as i saw a ghostly prescence (think ghostbusters movies)

but i starting to run, after crossing a sort of..marshy bog...thing

she asked why i was running, i said because she was a ghost, and she turned into a human, i recognise her as "miss blonde" but i have trouble seeing her face (im not used to meditating or seeing people in my mind up close)

we spoke for several minutes, cuddled and kissed a few times, she seems to know bits and pieces but i seem to know some things she doesnt, she said something which I probs shouldnt repeat, not because its sexual, but because i dont really think its of importants to any one here, needless to i smirked and felt over-joyed when she said it, i gave her a "wet kiss" (the sort of kiss u give some one for taking initiative for doing something people should have done ages ago) from gratitude and she got angry/disgusted with me...this was kinda weird, she stormed off telling me to "grow up some more and then conctact her again" needless to say i was confused heck about it, but i got a mail in my inbox that said "an apology may be necissisary (spell check) i guess that covers it,

was what i experienced real? or was it just my imagenation?
Back to top Go down
Dozer
Dozer

Number of posts : 4

Soulmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulmates   Soulmates EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:58 am

In my dreams I have seen mine. She's blond, and petite. And I know how I feel when I am around her. "But," I have never seen her face ? However, I know how she makes me feel, but I believe that your mate completes you. Not abuses you !!!! If it's one way, or abusive than I would say obsession and not soul mate.
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

Soulmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulmates   Soulmates EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:28 am

i've spoken to her a few times telepathically, the last time was when i was on the train to london to see my dad, she said "I reassure you, i am real" but she sounded tired like it was taking a lot of energy to reach me and communicate,

from what limited communication i've had with her, she seems to be a very experienced or very powerful/skilled psychic who seems to know a lot more then I do, i was hoping to have a tarot reading with kaimelar last nite but no one turned up, would it be an idea to ask stormdancer for a tarot reading or have an angel reading tonight?

I do understand and respect the rules regarding soulmates and rule of "you can only receieve things when its the right time" and I dont want to mess up my own future by knowing things before im supposed to, i'd primarally like to know what she's actually called, I.E her real first name and if possible, and where she is or any information that satisfies the criteria "You're allowed to know such and such at this point in time" as i know small fragments of the future from some friends visions and the odd one or two i've had, i'd just like to get these events sorted out so i know what's real and what isnt
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

Soulmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulmates   Soulmates EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:23 pm

Hello again,

I was on the way home and she came to me in a vision (live) and she was standing there infront of pink and warm sunset colour clouds wearing a white top saying "its almost over" and at one point she said "come to me" several times with open eyes, I rant to her arms and we cuddled, she read as a real solid person, she was wearing a woolen cardigan/top it was soft and a white colour, she told me she was coming and that i'd be leaving soon,

am i just tired and imagening it all? or am I just going insane?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soulmates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulmates   Soulmates Empty

Back to top Go down

Soulmates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community :: Metaphysical Discussion :: Spirituality and Metaphysics-
Jump to: