Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Numerology Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Numerology EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Numerology EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Numerology EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Numerology EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Numerology EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Numerology EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Numerology EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Numerology EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Numerology EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Numerology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Numerology   Numerology EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Numerology is the study of how numbers affect human behavior. Each letter of the alphabet has a numeric value that provides a related vibration. Numerology, like astrology, can be used to decide when to do something, when and who to marry, when to travel, when to change jobs, etc. Numerology, unlike astrology, is quite simple and does not require software or advanced mathematical skill. ANYONE with the most basic math skills can do numerology.
There are eleven numbers used in Numerology. These numbers are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, and 22. Zero is not used, nor any other double digit numbers other than 11 and 22. Instead, larger numbers are reduced to a single digit or kept if 11 or 22 appear. 11 and 22 are kept because they are seen as Master numbers.
Master numbers 11 and 22 are intensified versions of the single digit number they replace (2 and 4). These numbers suggest a potential for a high degree of learning.
The first item to work with in numerology is the birthday. This date is used to determine what is called the Life path Number and a variety of other factors in the numerology reading.
Here is the numerology conversion chart. Get to know this because everything you calculate in numerology is based on this very simple chart. When creating a chart, it is highly recommended to use the name given at birth, first, middle, and last name, and not any nicknames, or other names you have assumed.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
snoke

Female Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1975-02-06

Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:45 am

My numerology chart is surprisingly accurate for me. I have not been able to argue with one thing - good or bad.
Back to top Go down

Numerology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community :: Metaphysical Discussion :: Astrology and Personology-
Jump to: