Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
My Introduction Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
My Introduction EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
My Introduction EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
My Introduction EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
My Introduction EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
My Introduction EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
My Introduction EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
My Introduction EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
My Introduction EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
My Introduction EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

My Introduction

Go down 
+3
SoulMagick
StarPhoenix
Valkyrie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction   My Introduction EmptySat May 24, 2008 6:03 pm

Hello All,

So I am Soul Whisperer, the lady / psychic / mother / wife / entrpreneur / comic con organizer / canadian / a whole bunch of other titles you don't even want to know.

I'm a Canadian girl, born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada by yuppie parents who put a heck of a lot more faith, love, trust and expectations into my brother, who is still working on being successful. I myself went the other way, I followed my dreams despite what they told me, cultivated my talents and gifts, learned a heck of a lot along the way both through trial and error, a lot through experience, and yep, even some through traditional forms of schooling.

On the professional side of it I'm a fairly scary person. I have a PhD in Metaphysical Science from the University of Sedona as well as being ordained with the International Metaphysical Ministry. I have my Tarot Master Certificate, Spiritual Coach Certificate, and well if you opened my portfolio you would see a lot of other certificates in there, some 50 odd modalities of reiki including Traditional Usui, Reiki Grand Master and Lightarian, along with lessers like Celtic Reiki, Ra Sheeba, Universal Rays, Karuna Ki and more. I've also finished off my Ovate degree with the New Order of Druids and I'm working on building my own Druid Grove.

In real life, or when you meet me, I'm a very down to earth, not very eclectic, normal working mom. Most people don't even know I'm psychic until I tell them what I do, and then most of them don't bother coming to me because they think I'm a fluff. Well, I guess if they knew right? I enjoy things like reading books, exploring the mystical, the otherworlds, past lives, channeling, not necessarily spirits, or spirit guides, but I enjoy channeling living souls. I love my 2 kids, Jade and Sapphyre, Jade is going to grow up to do what I do, Sapphyre is going to grow up to forge her own path, and do whatever she wants, but it's going to be grand whatever she chooses. I have a husband named Michael who owns a kick ass comic book, vintage toy, gaming and anime shop called Raven Toys, Comics & Games, and I help him organize Manitoba's largest pop culture, comic book, gaming, sci-fi, fantasy, anime, and horror convention the Central Canada Comic Con & Sci-Fi Expo. www.cccomiccon.com. Yes, I am responsible for talking to all the celebrities and getting them here for the event. It's a charity event in support of various charities each year, and our attendance last year was 11,000 people on our second year, and we're looking forward to 15,000 this year.

I could probably ramble on about myself but I won't, so that is me in a nutshell. I am easy to get to know, and I enjoy helping everyone in any way that I can.

Last edited by SoulWhisperer on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
StarPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor
StarPhoenix

Female Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1989-11-06

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:49 am

No need to welcome you to your own forum silly-pants! That seems like an amazing life you have going there! I'd like to get this out of the way: I LOVE COMIC BOOKS AND ITS MY DREAM TO GO TO A COMIC-CON!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, your little Jade is the cutest little thing I've ever seen and I think its amazing that she's following in mommie's footsteps. You're kids have beautiful names that only a Pagan mother could pick Wink I've always wanted to learn reiki but never even knew where to start. Can you recommend to me an good books or websites that I could check out?
Back to top Go down
SoulMagick
Supporter
Supporter

Female Number of posts : 79

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:04 pm

*Giggles*

I think I've seen you somewhere before. Razz Razz

What a lovely site this is and what a lovely introduction. If I didn't know you before I certainly know you now hun! tee hee

Warm Hugs

SoulMagick
Back to top Go down
Amergin
Contributor
Contributor
Amergin

Male Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1973-02-20

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   My Introduction EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Hmm... have'nt I met you before? I'm sure I have... lol!

Ohhh... im cheeky. But, I'll behave today rofl. Pleasure to meet you, SoulWhisperer... even though this is your own forum heheh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
pinkster
pinkster

Number of posts : 40

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:52 pm

welcome along and happy postin xx
Back to top Go down
mariaisabel
Supporter
Supporter
mariaisabel

Female Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 61
Birthday : 1989-02-22

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Valkyrieeeeeeee!
I Love this website it makes me feel like I am finally at home.
I always feel happy here, and have a smile on my face.
Everyone here and you are wonderful people.
Your reading was amazing , it made me speechless.
The chatrooms are so fun like the Zoo Very Happy hahaha it brings out our funny animal signs. Jk ! Well I just wanted to stop by and bring some love.
Back to top Go down
Nixana
Supporter
Supporter
Nixana

Female Number of posts : 83

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Valky! -Don't mind me I like nicknaming people-

Thanks for creating this community! It hasnt been a full day yet and it already feels like I've been here forever. I feel very comfortable around everyone I et so far and my stay here so far is a blast! Hope to talk t everyone more often in the chatroom!

Wheee,
Nixy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

My Introduction
Page 1 of 1