Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles .......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mandymelons
mandymelons

Female Leo Snake
Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-07-27

PostSubject: i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles .......   i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:46 am

One day 3 ducks were swimming in a pond and they started blowing bubbles. The mom said to stop blowing bubbles. They continued to blow bubbles so the mother took them to court.
In court the judge asks the three ducks to come up front tell them their name and what they had done. The first duck comes up and says my name is quack and i blew bubbles. The second duck comes up and says my name is quack quack and i blew bubbles. The third duck comes up and the judge says let me guess your name is quack quack quack and you blew bubbles. He says NO. My name IS BUBBLES
Back to top Go down
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Re: i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles .......   i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:11 pm

Rofl Mandy, I do like this one. It's hilarious! I don't think I will ever think of bubbles the same way again! Rofl!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
Amergin
Contributor
Contributor
Amergin

Male Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1973-02-20

PostSubject: Re: i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles .......   i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Heheheh

Love it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles .......   i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles ....... Empty

Back to top Go down

i seen this on yahoo answers in jokes and riddles .......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community :: General Discussion :: Humor-
Jump to: