Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
The Soul Purpose Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
The Soul Purpose EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
The Soul Purpose EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
The Soul Purpose EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
The Soul Purpose EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
The Soul Purpose EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
The Soul Purpose EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
The Soul Purpose EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
The Soul Purpose EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
The Soul Purpose EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

The Soul Purpose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

The Soul Purpose Empty
PostSubject: The Soul Purpose   The Soul Purpose EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:07 pm

I've been reading a lot lately, like, 7 books in almost 3 months or something, but what they books talk about a lot is the soul purpose, how everything in Druidism is about finding your soul purpose, and how it's such a tough path to walk and you need to organize yourself, and break out of the confines of society to find what you should be doing in life.

So the basics of it is that everyone should quit their day jobs, go on a vision quest and find out how they can wholly benefit the world by being what their soul calls them to be.

Now, I'm always a bit of a skeptic, but frankly, this is a little bit of BS.

First of all, by all means, go on the vision quest, it'll open you up to the spiritual truth within yourself. You might find out you absolutely hate your life and you've been doing nothing good in it, but realize one thing, what your souls calls you to do might not be very practical at the end of the day. If you're working as a stocks broker or a lawyer for instance, you're going to find the negative crunch of the work you do, but going on a vision quest and deciding you want to drop that to plant trees in South America is probably not going to help you much. It'll benefit the world minutely, but you'll also miss out on a lot of people who have needed your advice as a lawyer or stocks broker.

In addition to this, you're going to find that yes, your soul calls you to do one thing, that's wonderful, but the world itself, and more importantly the universe itself, will call you to do something completely different. The whole point is to be able to both suffice your soul, society and the universe all in one shot.

You'll find that the easiest and most rewarding paths are the right answer. So if you could be happy as a bus driver, but your great aunt marion tells you to be a lawyer and all you feel is negativity in going that route, then the universe, society and your soul, really want you to be a bus driver, and trying to be something different is just stupid.

That's where most of these writers go wrong, cut yourself out of society, I was a scientist at some big extravagent university and I left because of the dogma and the politics and now look at me, I go wandering through the forest with no food, no water, and little but a backpack on my back, waiting to get into deeper states of consciousness so that I can find myself. Excuse me, but let's all remember that we both have to live in the world, and try our best to live our soul purpose.

Often times, people will find their soul purpose CANNOT be fulfilled in this world. There's a conundrum, how do you do something you're meant to do when you're not in a place where you can do it? If you were meant to be a leader, a great warrior, well what are you gonna do? Go sign up with the Canadian Forces and do some peacekeeping? The idea is, you have to integrate your soul purpose into your life now, you have to assimilate it so that the best possible answer comes out.

You might be meant to be a stocks broker or a lawyer, but does that mean you have to be a shark like every other one out there? No, you could be honest, you could live by a better set of morals and ethics, and in the end you could make more people happy, get more people to trust in your integrity, in your bluntness and honesty, and in your strength and limitless potential, your bravery in the face of society's constraints. Show them that who you are will permeate anything unfortunate that could come your way.

Smile

At the end of the day, don't just ditch your life now to rebuild a new one, take a vacation from it, resolidify why you are where you are, and learn how to transmute who you were, the kind of worker you were, into the kind of worker you know you can be, if you just listen to your soul and integrate your soul purpose into the life you're living today.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Amergin
Contributor
Contributor
Amergin

Male Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1973-02-20

The Soul Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Soul Purpose   The Soul Purpose EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Thanks for posting this, SoulWhisperer.

I understand fully where you're coming from here... and this was interesting reading.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
SoulMagick
Supporter
Supporter

Female Number of posts : 79

The Soul Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Purpose   The Soul Purpose EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:09 pm

A good read again SoulWhisperer. Smile

I'll be coming back to absorb it in some more! scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Soul Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soul Purpose   The Soul Purpose Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soul Purpose
Page 1 of 1