Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
your opinion on horoscopes Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
your opinion on horoscopes EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
your opinion on horoscopes EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
your opinion on horoscopes EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
your opinion on horoscopes EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
your opinion on horoscopes EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
your opinion on horoscopes EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
your opinion on horoscopes EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
your opinion on horoscopes EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
your opinion on horoscopes EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

your opinion on horoscopes

Go down 
+3
Valkyrie
Luinbariel
pinkster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkster
pinkster

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: your opinion on horoscopes   your opinion on horoscopes EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:25 pm

do people think these are just for a fun aspect or actually have some meaning to them??i think horoscopes can sometimes be true..and often have asked the question..does this mean me and other cancerians all have the same fate..but when i think about it..everyone will interpret them differently e.g my starsign is cancer and if me and another person with the same starsign read our horoscope we are not gonna think of it as the same thing cause we all interpret things differently so horoscopes have a different meaning to each individual!! i would like everyone elses opinion on this
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: your opinion on horoscopes   your opinion on horoscopes EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:54 pm

I am generally not much of a believer in them, but that's just my opinion.

This is for various reasons; my own never fits me, but also because of some studies done by various psychologists about whether or not people actually match their supposed sign. However I am also unsure how the psychologists were conducting these experiments and measuring "personality traits" so, I'm still a little on the fence about it all.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: your opinion on horoscopes   your opinion on horoscopes EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:13 pm

For me, I tend to check my sun sign and my ascendant sign when it comes to horoscopes because one of them is usually right. I find that the sun sign is our extroverted self, while the AC is our introverted self, and depending on the kind of day you're having, one of those horoscopes could be on.

In general though, astrological influences written on a day to day basis has a large potential for being wrong, it seems when you become too focused on something you lose the meaning of the thing altogether. You have to be loose with astrology, otherwise you never get the point of it.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
shelly2009

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: your opinion on horoscopes   your opinion on horoscopes EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:59 pm

I have often though the same thing...how can one topic cover everyone? I interpret it this way, everyone will find something within the horoscope that applies to them in their world. I think its up to interpretation and realizing that horoscopes as many other things is not an exact science. Have you ever read your horoscope and it doesn't fit that day but maybe a few days later.....
Back to top Go down
dimple
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: your opinion on horoscopes   your opinion on horoscopes EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:23 am

i dont put much attention on horoscopes to be honest but i check on it everytime we have newspapers or whatever lol but sometimes theyre true sometimes theyre not so its just for fun for me
Back to top Go down
Ariadne
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: your opinion on horoscopes   your opinion on horoscopes EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:11 pm

If by horoscopes, you mean those run of the mill thingies printed at the back of newspapers, I noticed usually they're written in such a way that it's general and anyone can sorta relate to it.

But I find Vedic horoscope/astrology fascinating - and I heard it has a high level of accuracy. I really hope so, as I've been given some very very good Vedic forecasts.
Back to top Go down
Selin

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: your opinion on horoscopes   your opinion on horoscopes EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:11 pm

I believe in the personality profiles and the compatibility, i dont really bother reading the everyday ones because they are waaaaay too general!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your opinion on horoscopes   your opinion on horoscopes Empty

Back to top Go down

your opinion on horoscopes
Page 1 of 1