Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
I am a Leo, and you? Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
I am a Leo, and you? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
I am a Leo, and you? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
I am a Leo, and you? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
I am a Leo, and you? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
I am a Leo, and you? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
I am a Leo, and you? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
I am a Leo, and you? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
I am a Leo, and you? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
I am a Leo, and you? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

I am a Leo, and you?

Go down 
+14
mandymelons
dimple
mariaisabel
SoulMagick
Amergin
shelly2009
pinkster
capricorn
Dave of PCP
Mjollnir
StarPhoenix
RichsEar
Luinbariel
Valkyrie
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Hey everyone,

Well I thought I'd start by saying that I'm a Leo. I find out of all the zodiac signs, Leo is the most misunderstood. Everyone wants to automatically think that a Leo is someone that's always a hot head, always arrogant, always selfish, always wanting to control and lead people. I mean, the Lion is the king of the jungle right? Why wouldn't Leos be like that too?

The truth is, Leo isn't like that. They're sensitive carers, they're loyal, they're compassionate, they get hurt easily, their egos get bruised easily. They are over confident, and yes, some of them ARE ego maniacs, but don't let the few ruin it for the rest of us who are truly helpful souls wanting to network and talk to people, wanting to get along with a lot of different kinds of people and those of us who would never give up for our dreams.

What about you? what do you think of Leos? what about your own sign?

Last edited by SoulWhisperer on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:12 pm

I don't know many Leo's, to be honest, but I try not to judge people before I know them; I doubt that all Leo's are the same though and I'm sure there are some who fall away from what they are described as.

I'm a Cancer, and I tend to be fairly close to some of the Cancer traits. I very much need a home base to feel comfortable. I need a home, not just a house, where I feel safe and where I can relax. Without one I am very distraught and just not myself, feeling disconnected.

I'm a bit of the empathic healer-y type person as well, and can be a bit introverted though I come away from that sort of diagnosis as I "grow up".

I am family oriented, yes, but... I'm also finding that I don't have close ties with most of my family. I love them and am easy with them, they know me and i know them, but... after that they are not always in my thoughts.

That's my two cents!
Back to top Go down
RichsEar
Humanitarian
Humanitarian

Male Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 272
Birthday : 1972-11-06

PostSubject: Star Sign   I am a Leo, and you? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:08 pm

I'm a Scorpio
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
StarPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor
StarPhoenix

Female Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1989-11-06

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:16 am

also a Scorpio here! November 6th 1989 <3
Back to top Go down
RichsEar
Humanitarian
Humanitarian

Male Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 272
Birthday : 1972-11-06

PostSubject: Star sign   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:47 am

my birthday is 6th November 1972.

Once met a person via a radio chatroom from New Zealand his birthday was the same date and year as mine.
Back to top Go down
Mjollnir
Mjollnir

Male Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 46
Birthday : 1982-05-16

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:14 pm

I am a bull.
Back to top Go down
Dave of PCP
Dave of PCP

Male Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:03 pm

I am a Sagittarius and am typically skeptical about Astrology.

A few months ago at the Houston Metaphysics Meetup (awesome group, I need to go more often) I was reading this really snarky book about Astrology as it relates to personality and such. Being the person I was, I found the Sagittarius section, flipped to the back of the section and wanted to read it in reverse order (I tend to process information weirdly...). Well, the final paragraph was essentially "Like a typical Saggitarius, you always are trying to do things backwards. You need to do things in order!" to which I felt totally pwned by a book.
Back to top Go down
http://ImBleedingProfusely.com
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Lol that's hilarious Kreyas.

For me, I find astrology somewhat helpful in determining a sort of energy for a person.

But you're right, Sagittarius tends to be the chameleon of the Zodiac, and so defining them is almost pointless.

Blessings,
Rhiannon
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
capricorn

Female Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 20
Birthday : 1989-12-30

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Iam a capricorn hence the name lol flower capricorns are quite moody mahahaha watch out Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Taurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSVTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUSTaurus , TAURUS Taurus , lol! lol! geek
Back to top Go down
pinkster
pinkster

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:21 pm

im a cancer
Back to top Go down
shelly2009

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:00 pm

I am capricorn, I find that most sharacteristics fit me but not all of them......
Back to top Go down
Amergin
Contributor
Contributor
Amergin

Male Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1973-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Im a Pisces.

now... where's my fish bowl gone?
Back to top Go down
SoulMagick
Supporter
Supporter

Female Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Heehee I didn't quite get that Hun, what sign were you again Gypsy?

Lil Gem here!

Warm Hugs
Back to top Go down
mariaisabel
Supporter
Supporter
mariaisabel

Female Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 61
Birthday : 1989-02-22

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:52 pm

I am a Pisces, even though I can't eat my own kind =[
Back to top Go down
dimple
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:36 am

i am a piscean too though not all of the characteristics of pisces fit me some do :)i am a hopeless romantic one and i value friendship this ----------------------------------> much lol
Back to top Go down
mandymelons
mandymelons

Female Leo Snake
Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-07-27

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:07 pm

i love being a leo !!!!!!!!! i dont feel that way at all, that ppl think we are stong willed and all i am a very nice person but as a leo i have my breaking point. I feel other signs are more ignorant than a leo, for example leo's are know to be mean at times and have a lil bit of a temper but, gemini are very unpredictiable from my point. Having a gemini fiance it's always up and down when i am up for a while then down for a while . so the diffrence is clear by time but not as the signs reputation.... thats like a psychotic person they arent all a specific sign but are crazy. lol
Back to top Go down
Nixana
Supporter
Supporter
Nixana

Female Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:50 pm

I'm a Cancer baby, I believe I fit the Cancer tests well. Though a personality test begs to differ. Apparently I only have one trait of a Cancer (accrding to the test). I have every Cancer trait, except I consider anywhere a home as long family and friends are there.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Leo here too. Look at me.
Back to top Go down
Alicia
Alicia

Female Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 4
Birthday : 1985-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Im a Scorpio
Back to top Go down
Selin

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:57 pm

Im a gemini... its hard lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a Leo, and you?   I am a Leo, and you? Empty

Back to top Go down

I am a Leo, and you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community :: Metaphysical Discussion :: Astrology and Personology-
Jump to: