Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Dreams about "him" Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Dreams about "him" EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Dreams about "him" EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Dreams about "him" EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Dreams about "him" EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Dreams about "him" EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Dreams about "him" EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Dreams about "him" EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Dreams about "him" EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Dreams about "him" EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Dreams about "him"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

Dreams about "him" Empty
PostSubject: Dreams about "him"   Dreams about "him" EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:59 pm

I was just talking in the chat about some of the dreams I've had and experiences I've had with this fellow I've been talking about, so for now here is one; later I plan to organize this thread/post into an archive of all the dreams that i've had involving him for my records.

Quote :
must be annoying, talking about dreams of mine all the time, but… I just had another weird little one I thought I might share part of, and see what people think of it.

I don’t remember any of what led up to this situation, but I was in the bottom hold of an old style boat, like in pirate movies, those huge wooden boats. It was full of water, though the hold area was almost completely empty. It was dark, mostly, except for an area in front of me.

I swim down to it, trying hard to get there, and realize it’s a young man. In the dream I get a strange feeling from him, that normally he isn’t one of the good guys, but here he is in just as much trouble as me, as we are sinking into the ocean FAST. He has some sort of light, sort of golden/amber, in his hands, just a glowing ball of light, and his light brown hair is waving around him in the water. I can hear him talking to me, from the barrel he is sitting on.

He says something about how you can tell this isn’t a Disney movie because of THIS - at that point he motions around him and you can see many bodies around him in a circle, some by his hand, others really really old. There is jewelry EVERYWHERE, it’s all around him, and in his hands. He’s cramming pills into his mouth.

As I get closer, the ship tilts everywhere, it creaks like whalesong, and I understand somewhat of what he meant. He was trying to say that we were going to die, this isn’t a movie, but that the pills in his hand would stop us from drowning, at least he thought. It was enough of a shot for me. I swam up to him, took some from his hand, and ate two of them. As I did, I remember seeing in my mind a picture of myself trying to swim back up to the surface, and drowning in minutes, miles from the surface; the point of no return for sure.

He smiles, and it’s clear I’ve gotten too close. It feels like he’s behind me, and I feel a hand on my shoulder. His other hand is out in front of me, and he’s showing me jewelry he’s got all lined up. They are all various types of stones, and he’s listing the names of them off in my ear. I only remember Ammonite and Muscovite. As he gets further down the list, I can feel his breath on my ear, and I suddenly get the pretty clear idea that, in taking those pills, I’ve become a sort of un-dead bride of some sort, or something like that.

Weird. It was another instance where upon waking I still clearly remember and feel his breath on my ear, like he was right behind me, and knew he was smiling, just like in another dream I’ve had that I’ve chalked up to a past life memory.

Anywho, what do you think? I’m going to go research those two stones a little, though I know more were present. I saw amethyst, certainly moonstone again, and definitely some rose quartz. Everything was round or in ovals, and all was shaped in silver, except for one piece of a metal I don’t remember the name of. It was very colorful and shaped like a triangle
Back to top Go down
Amergin
Contributor
Contributor
Amergin

Male Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1973-02-20

Dreams about "him" Empty
PostSubject: Dream   Dreams about "him" EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Excellent post, Luin. Im going to be thinking about this for a while now lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Dreams about "him" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams about "him"   Dreams about "him" EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:22 am

Warning; this will take several posts, since it is too long for just one. Please ignore this if you don't care.

For the purposes of spreading information and seeing if this maybe somehow helps someone else, here is the list that I complied of the dreams currently in my archive as well as some thoughts on them.

I know a lot of people who have mentioned meeting someone or something similar to this, so perhaps this information will help. My apologies if this is cluttering up the forums. That is not my intent.

After fooling around with this, it seems that I can't easily convert all of this information at once. So I'm just going to do it piece by piece.

----

So here's a list of what I know or feel about this guy who keeps showing up in my dreams so far.

1. They started over ten years or so ago with a huge gap in the middle; I remember that day when I had the dream. I was so out of it. I remember it was a somewhat warm summer morning, probably around 11 am when I finally was up and dressed. I just lay on the couch and stared, couldn't get my thoughts together, couldn't get myself moving. It was like someone had drugged me, I just couldn't get out of that strange state until later that afternoon.

2. Lately they have been getting more and more intense, and ah... more sexual. The original dream was a little on the touchy-feely side, but these ones are getting more and more personal. They are somewhat more like memories now, some of them, especially the original and the ones with more plausible scenes.

3. He seems to have long dark hair, like just past his shoulders, usually wavy. He's got a sort of... golden skin tone, green eyes I think. He is very possessive and acts as though I'm sort of his possession, his thing. Like he knows me well. He's a lot like the silly king in my stories (which makes me wonder if that isn't more than just a story somehow).

4. He seems to think I am/have/can access something that is very important to him, though I haven't a clue what.

5. He's shown me stones before, such as a heart-shaped rose quartz.

I'm sure there are other factoids but for now this is what's on my mind; I hope to build up a sort of database in this thread of information and discussion.

----

1. The original dream, where I meet him in the woods at the strange shack; in that dream he appears as a vampire, and I remember now that I was reading a lot of Anne Rice's vampire chronicles at the time. Perhaps he appeared as one for that reason, or perhaps it was simply a visual representation of his tendency to sort of... take from me, feed from me. After all, that ENTIRE DAY I was completely drained, as mentioned above.

- There is now an unknown gap of time in which some dream records are lost -

2. June 15th, 2007. An old forum post that I cannot find, so I shall quote the whole thing here and bold the important stuff. Sorry for the size.

Quote :
There is one part where we’re visiting some sort of land we’ve inherited or something. Myself and a family. That part is likely from a movie I was previewing yesterday. Anyway. Once in the house, my mom and I are exploring it, and we discover it has like four basements, they just keep going down. Suddenly, in the dream, I remember that I’ve dreamt of this place before, and something bad happened. We try to get out of there, but as we get back to the almost main floor, like in the last basement, it’s like… it’s changed. It’s cold, and there’s a spirit image of a woman on the wall. She looks like me a little, and used to live here. It’s fading, and she’s losing strength it seems, as she tries to show me the way to go.

I follow the way she points, but the room is full of clothes she used to wear, and the spirit of her husband is now here. He is sort of smoking, and following me around, trying to get me to wear them.

I get outside somehow, and it’s like we’re going to be under siege. We line everything up, sort of trying to fortify a shed we’re going to be defending, and I notice one of the people helping me isn’t really helping at all, she’s doing something detrimental to our fortifications on purpose.

I try to stop her and she paralyzes me. I hit the ground, and just as I sit there, it seems some sort of lord, or king, or ruler comes by in his coach to start the assault. It’s a black coach pulled by black horses, with several other coaches on the end. He gets out, does some ordering to move his soldiers about, then sees me on the ground. He kneels down to me, and it’s clear by his face and whatever his words were, that he’s noticed I’m sort of part nymph or something in this dream, and he’s fallen in love with me.

He essentially assaults me, and I turn into some sort of mermaid and escape into the ground nearby, which has turned to water. In a short time of exploration, it seems he’s trying to attack the area under the water, too. I set everyone to their tasks, and I remember shredding some intruders with my nice, sharp nails, that sort of thing.

Suddenly we’re aware he’s sent us a bomb threat, and everyone runs to the site of the bomb to see it, and see if they can help. It’s like in a normal swimming pool, though we’re all under water. When other swimmers jump over the railing to get into the water where the bomb is suspended and take care of it, they discover the surface of the pool is actually hard, and they go sliding down it into a hole cut for them to drown in. (fish drowning?)

I try to save some people from the hole, it isn’t happening, and try to get to the bomb myself. Along the way, I discover he’s left some beings in the water who will tell the truth about how to disarm it, if you know how to ask the right questions.

I try, and discover it’s absolutely impossible to disarm it in time without his help. I give myself over to him, in the end, to stop the bomb, because I know that’s what he wants. He accepts the deal, but can’t stop the bomb anymore. He takes me and his men away, and we survive and get away in time, and I never do know for sure if the damned thing exploded or not.

I spent some time with him in his land. But I remember just sitting there, saying nothing and looking at nothing, in the black dress he made me wear. He just pretended I wasn’t there
, then my kitty woke me up just as he sort of walked over to me.

3. August 10th, 2007. The boat dream. I meet him in the bottom flooded sections of a capsized boat that is quickly sinking to the ocean deeps; everyone else aboard is dead save us two. He is surrounded by jewelry and ingesting pills; he gives me some, as they are believed to keep us from drowning. It is impossible to make it to the surface at this point, so its do or die. I have let him get too close and somehow he is behind me; he holds out some stones in front of me, another hand on my shoulder. I can remember only seeing ammonite, muscovite, and rose quartz. Once again I feel his breath on my ear somehow in the water... Link to my original forum post http://www.otherkincommunity.net/search/dream/767

4. October 3rd, 2007. The Luinbariel dream. I am essentially Luinbariel, my character and namesake, and am kidnapped by he who must be this man and who is since entitled "The Hunter King". This is one of the most vivid dreams, one of the ones that has me wondering about whether or not Luin is a character or some sort of strange memory... it seems TOO fantasy-like for that, maybe that's why I resist it. Link to forum post containing dream: http://www.otherkincommunity.net/search/luinbariel/914
This seems to be one of the most important dreams of them all.

Last edited by Luinbariel on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Dreams about "him" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams about "him"   Dreams about "him" EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:36 pm

5. November 16th, 2007. A weak link, but a possibility nonetheless, possibly a less invasive dream. Here are the excerpts from my write-up of it that seem to be relevant.
It seemed they were talking about some occult related things, as that sort of belief was strong in our family, but as soon as I sat down “it” started happening again. All of the jewelry my mother and I were wearing started to hover around our necks and blow back towards the end of the house, like it was in the wind. Some of my mother’s necklaces were sticking together, like they were magnetic; they could have become so, as some of them were strings of hematite beads.

Quote :
I took my moonstone necklace in hand, and as I brought it near mother’s necklaces, they seemed to calm down and go back to normal. If I moved it away again, they’d go haywire again. I turned behind me, towards where the “wind” was blowing, and shouted into a back room “What’s wrong, (name i can’t remember)?” From a sort of hole in the wall, or unfinished part of the house, a male’s voice, distressed and a little bit mentally handicapped sounding responded with something, I don’t remember what. He was in some kind of distress. It seemed like he was some sort of resident ghost.

Quote :
He managed to get one of the necklaces from us, and it sailed back into the hole. Within moments a triumphant sort of noise was heard, and a little dog-like creature came through. It seemed he was able to manifest himself, and just as we were about to say how proud of him we were, he dove past us, sort of over my head and past my mother’s shoulder, slamming himself into some other sort of entity that had been watching us. As he did so he lost his form; he had sacrificed it, in some manner, to save us from it.

Quote :
The scene changes a bit, and I suppose it’s just later in the night. I’m in the same room, though the furniture has been put back to rights, and now I can see it’s a sort of victorian study/library. It’s late, everyone else must be asleep, and I’m sitting in front of the fire, curled up in the same loveseat from before, covered in a blanket. I am VERY interested in these books I’m reading; I think they are about Sherlock Holmes or something, but then there is a man, standing before me, very handsome and very suave somehow. In my mind, I recognize him somehw AS Sherlock Holmes in the dream, and he’s certainly chatting me up. Trying to convince me of something, and I’m a bit tongue-tied as to what to do.

I sort of cut from there, and there’s a scene where I am tending a young man who’s just fallen down our basement stairs. He’s something like Edward Scissor hands… a helpless and innocent young man, sort of gothic in his looks and dress. I’m still the same woman, and somehow I know he’s our house’s spirit come back once more as someone else, learning to cope with having a body.

6.November 24th, 2007. I don't know where this dream was originally posted, so I will quote the whole thing and bold what is important. Again a weaker link, but still of the theme.

Quote :
It was a strange dream. I know I’ve had it before.I must have been some sort of acting secretary for a royal family. It was sort of modern, but the family wasn’t… I knew they werefrom some sort of renaissance time, but we were all in this age, dressed for the most part as I would normally dress now.They chose me as their secretary for some strange reason, not sure why. I wasn’t known to them, or any of their families. It was like they had been transplanted here. They found me because I could draw, and were interested in the scenes I was drawing, or so I thought.I was walking through some land with one of the men, maybe a prince or king. I think it was one of the princes, when we came uponthis strange area. It was a huge sort of rocky area, but when the prince picked up a strange rock to investigate, it was like thewhole rocky area came to life. The prince, the darker haired of the two, screamed that it was an elder, and that I should run.
Of course I ran like a sissy, seeing the rocky eyes behind me falling away. The elder, some sort of elemental, was too large and old to chase after us himself, but he sent two sort of tiny minions. They were like black flames that burned in such a way it was nearly impossible to see, except for the occasional blue flame they emitted. I hid behind something, confusing them, and they burned out in some snow on either side of me.The prince came up to me at that point, asking if I was alright; he seemed to know I was and wasn’t too interested in checking it out. We walked back towards the house they had been staying at, which was my neighbours old huge farmhouse in the dream.Once inside, I do some quick secretary work, and then am sitting down with a drawing book. I’m sketching like I haven’t in my real life before… life like scenes of people relaxing in the woods, etc. Something renaissance with a bit of a modern theme, such as the clothing. Someone, another female dressed in period clothes, sits next to me, gushing about how she could never do that.
Suddenly, standing next to me, is someone else who has a sort of book, and they are saying that they’ve discovered how to kill the elder, that to capture it’s likeness is to hurt it. He looks to me, as do the others… I know what camera’s are at this point, but I also know they don’t exist here, even though things like, say, highliters and modern clothes do. They need me to draw what I’ve seen.

I take the page out of the book that was read to me, and take it to a sort of hall, where the princes and their father are milling about, shouting that someone found the way to take care of the monster. Someone takes the page from me, and they study it together… they are having a sort of war council. My services as a secretary are temporarily used, but then it somehow seems that, when the men say it’s too dangerous for me to come along, that they will place my likeness while the household is moved to a safe distance (which, in the dream, is boston), I’m sad. One of the men, though not a prince, is someone I seem to have feelings for, and I send him a present. I say my goodbye’s to him. But as soon as he leaves to go get ready for what I presume is their fight, the eldest prince, whom I figure in the dream is named Harry or Henry, picks me up and gives me this huge kiss.

It sinks my heart at first, because I’m torn between the two men. I love the first man, but haven’t committed; I seem to suddenly be betrothed to the prince for what I can offer him, and he’s quite happy with that.

Things skip around a little, and we’re sitting on a couch at christmas. The men are gone, mostly, except for the prince; should his father die in this situation, he and I are to rule in his stead. Some woman on the opposite end of the couch starts reading out something… she’s reading out my diary and day planner to the room, calling me horrible names among other things, while keeping the identity of the diary’s owner secret to all. I own up to it the second she closes my mouth… though she’s voiced some personal secrets, I own up to them, and physically fight her. I grab her by the neck and slam her around until I’m satisfied. It seems everyone else is satisfied with this justice as well.

I recieve a phone call from the man I sent the present with, the one whom I had feelings for… he thanks me for the bracelet I gave him, but he is sad. He knows what’s happened, and is willing to just go along with it, to do what he feels he has to. I feel sad as well, but I know it has to happen… and I’ve developed feelings for the prince as well.

Things jump around a lot more here, as I wake up a few times. This is essentially the most I can remember.

7. December 7th, 2007. Maybe related again, maybe not; again the two princes, the darker of which is supposedly meant for me. He is extremely similar to the same male figure I'm talking about here; could easily be him.
http://members.otherkincommunity.net/luinbariel/?p=35

8. March 2nd, 2008. Vague references to a dark man with intentions I don't like, though not necessarily sexual.
Quote :

I spent the first night out there alone, and in the dark early hours of the morning, a sort of doorway of stone appeared, and a male figure hiding in the blackness wanted to coax me to go through it. I said no, though in a sense I wanted to see what was through it. I went about my day, and then a man, someone else’s husband, started hanging out with me on the trampoline all day, and his wife was getting super pissed.

I moved into the house to sleep that night, and it seemed the doorway appeared again. I said no again, and when he asked me why, I said because I knew what would happen if I did, and that it wasn’t good for me. He left, and I went about my day, which seemed to include making up a cot for my brother, who would be coming to visit sometime that afternoon.

http://members.otherkincommunity.net/luinbariel/?p=77
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Dreams about "him" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams about "him"   Dreams about "him" EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:37 pm

9. April 4th, 2008. Again references to being an unwilling bride, similar feelings of a similar man. Can't find where I originally posted it for some reason. Here is the whole thing with relevant portions bolded.

Quote :
Well, I don’t remember what happened in the very beginning of it, but I know that I was outside of this building, and there were zombies. I was with my friend from school, and we were following these army guys, who seemed to be protecting everyone from the zombies; so we went up the stone stairs into the building ahead of us, which had a HUGE stone tower attached as well.

As we ran up the stairs, we grabbed some extra rifles that the masked army guys had left, and we followed a group of them inside; it was VERY dark inside, and we had to secure the whole area. As she and I followed each other around, securing sections, we would encounter more and more zombies inside; we killed as many as we could, but they kept coming, and we were starting to be in danger of seperating from our army group.

I motioned to my friend and told her to make her way upstairs when she could, we would be safer up there; She nodded, and we lost each other in the crowd. As I made my way to the small alcove that would lead us upstairs, there was a well dressed woman in glasses who didn’t want me to go up; the stairs were beautiful, closed off by amazingly beautiful glass and dark wood doors. I just pushed my way past her anyway, and I heard her putting out some sort of public warning that I was coming upstairs.

As I rounded a corner, hoping my friend was having an easier time of it, a tall young man approached me, without any weapons… He was some sort of assassin, dressed in common clothes. We talked to each other a bit, and he tried to convince me to just put the gun down and go back downstairs, a little girl like me wouldn’t try to hurt him. I remember feeling cold and calm, and telling him that I’d just killed 50 people, 50 zombies, for the first time in my life, and I wasn’t about to let one more living person stop me from surviving. He kept trying to jump at me, to scare me… and I don’t remember how, but eventually I made my way upstairs anyway, and he just sort of … attacked me in anger, and I subdued him somehow.

The second floor was strange, and completely different. Everyone was very high class, and though it was still very dark, there were beautiful glass chandeliers everywhere, the lights low. Everything sparkled. I didn’t stay on this level for long, but quickly found the stairs up; as I tried to get up them, this time a beautiful blonde young man dressed in white stops me. He watches me from the shadows, and he says something like “You can’t go up.” I ask him why, and he says “It’s locked. It’s been locked for years, and no one knows where the key went”.

We sort of talk and flirt around a little bit, when I think he points out the necklace I’m wearing. I pull it to take a look at it, and I realize, looking up at the next set of stairs with a smile, that it’s the key to that level, the key that’s been missing.

I get up these stairs with no problem, as most people here ignore me as I ignore them. But to get anywhere, I have to crawl through dark padded hallways with strange hanging obstacles… I find it easier to crawl blindly. I find that when I crawl to the right it brings me back to the room of people, and to the left, to the same room, except they are all kittens and cats instead, in their same places, having a little cat party. I stare at this room for a bit, kind of confused, when two men walk in. They talk to each other, and I ask them why they aren’t cats… they tell me they are angels instead, and one gives a name, something like Abram, and the other something like Michael. They tell me that I have to go back, I’m missing something.

I crawl back to the thing in the middle of this crawlway that I just went around before… it’s a silvery pagoda image, and I notice that it matches the one on my necklace. I realize that I can crawl up from here, into the strange padded things, and so I do; I crawl up and to the left.

After what seems forever, I come out into a strange grey, dead world. The skies are grey, and the streets are littered with dust. I crawl out, and there is a wrap next to me that seems to have been meant for me, maybe 100 or more years ago. It’s brittle and rotted… but I wrap it around myself anyway, thinking it might be rude not to. When I climb out completely, I notice that to my right is a large pagoda, aged and decrepit, with a skeleton inside. I walk up to it, thinking that it is very similar to the one on my pendant, and the skeleton woman inside greets me, motions me towards what looks like a stone casket set in the ground with a lid already on it for someone else.

I kneel on it, and she asks me to repeat some words, something like “I give myself as the bride of so and so” and I refuse; I throw off the robe and run back into the crawlway, this time crawling up and to the right, instead of the left. I crawl like I’ve never crawled before, afraid that she, and the living skeleton that was in the casket below me, would come after me, aware that no one had been through that door for a long time.

Eventually I make my way into the other end of this crawl space, and come out to pretty much the same location, only mirrored, and alive; I go into the nicer pagoda, and find women inside, dressed in real robes in shades of green, orange, umber, brown… they all have long hair, and seem to be running the place as though it were a store. There are things on the shelves that they are selling.

When I come up to one of them, they seem to be surprised to see me, and ask me questions based on things that I don’t know; words that I don’t know. They see my confusion, and suddenly they realize what it means; someone there calls me some sort of angel or goddess or something, and from here I more or less wake up. I never did meet my friend.

10. May 6th, 2008. Another dream that I cannot locate the original post for, so I once again shall post the whole thing and embolden what is useful. I think the underlined part is specifically important, as I've had a dream at least once where I was entrusted with a clear and pure white crystal staff that was destined for me, and that it had another dark, opposing stone staff counterpart. I wonder if it was meant for him?

Quote :
I was in some house, somewhere in the middle of the country.

I’d been here earlier in another part of another dream that had broken off when Kyle woke up; in that part, I was Luinbariel, and was being chased around the same house, forced to have a party there that I didn’t want to attend. As I was trying to find my way out, I found a large bed with a strange lump in it; I sat on it, and felt something strange beneath. I lifted the blankets, only to find a skeleton, with all its flesh mostly rotted away; as I get up in terror, it starts to flail madly, clearly somehow alive and intent on capturing me.

I run, and find my way to another room; the skeleton hadn’t followed me at first, but as I sit on the bed in this room, it seems it was somehow waiting for me under these covers, and it jumps out. I run again, but this time it catches up; it’s hideous, with some sort of flesh or muscle still on the face, but it’s been there for ages and has turned brown, sort of petrifying onto the skull in a strange sort of expression. It comes at me, and with my back pressed against the wall all I can do is get my hands on its shoulders and try to push it away from me.

Somehow I think I get out of the house, and it seems I come back much much later, in a different context, almost as though I’m starting the dream again. I’m still Luinbariel in a sense, though. I feel my shorter height and longer hair.

On the way to the house, down some long gravel road off the highway, we passed another homestead, small and near the road. They had huuuuuuuge chunks of beautifully clear agate at the side of the road. We stopped so that I could get out and have a look. I really wanted to take one with me, but they all had little price tags on them; the family here was trying to sell them. I left them alone.

The family from this homestead came out and said hello; we greeted them, and then went about our business to our new house, which we seemed to be moving into. It was huge; clearly some sort of strange mansion. I don’t remember too much about being inside, about moving in; I remember it was very dark inside, it was night, and I was running around up and down the stairs through all the confusing rooms. It partly became another mansion I used to dream about when I was younger, and I realized that there was a secret staircase that connected a small floor of rooms that were otherwise un-accessible; my sister reminded me of that as I met her during my exploratory travels.

So, I take off to find this stairway, and as I get upstairs, I realize that though I went up that staircase, I’ve found another one, a small, twisted narrow wooden one that leads up somewhere else from another dream, yet another haunted house dream. This time it’s different… I climb up the stairs and I know, somehow, that it is still haunted up here. As I climb the stairs and make it to the top level, I see a ghost and a little girl; the ghost was her father, and she is talking with him, hanging out. He is very friendly, and I recognize him; they see me, and he recognizes me. (I know him as some movie guy I’ve had a crush on before, but I’m not certain who he is). I’m really sad when we start talking, and in the end, when I’m about to leave, he hugs me; he tells me that he almost fell for me one day, almost cancelled his own wedding for me, but he didn’t think that I loved him back. I answer him that I do; I do love him.

He’s dumbfounded… he keeps trying to ask me if I’m serious, do I really love him? but I pull away, too shaken up because I suddenly realize that I had a chance, if I’d only talked to him like I’d wanted to all those years ago. I pull away and run off down the stairs, into the house, trying to lose him. Somehow, as a ghost, he’s still following me though, and eventually he catches up with me. I think we’re in a library part of the house or something, and I get trapped in a dead end filled with books on shelves. On one of the shelves, as I wait for him to catch up with me and to face whatever will happen, I see a box that is labeled for me; Inside it are three wands, part of a set, made of a unicorn’s horn. He made them for me ages ago, and never gave them to me. I clutch one in my hand as he shows up.

I tell him its too late, that it hurts too much and that he’s already dead, but as he touches his wand, something dark and the opposite of a unicorn’s horn that’s been hidden in its own box nearby, he changes; somehow, he’s alive again, and we hug[/b]. I’m elated. It shifts into a sex scene then, in which he somehow has some animalistic qualities, like he was some sort of wear-wolf type thing, and then we’re officially together.

Somehow, the house starts to turn against us; someone has come to invade, to capture us, and we have to leave. I’m still Luinbariel, and I’m following this man around now; he seems to change with each passing moment, now being a little more like some sort of elven male. We eventually escape the house, having packed up all we own into duffel bags, and are hiding outside in some sort of tent; as we’re talking, I silence him with my finger; someone is coming outside, and if we’re quiet enough, they won’t be able to see us or hear us. We manage to avoid whoever it was, and after it’s safe to talk again, this male companion of mine tells me that I’ll never have to work, wherever we go as we run away; he won’t make me do that, it won’t be safe. I argue that there must be something, like some sort of healing, that I’ll be able to do; as we get out of the tent, arguing, I silence him again. The man who was looking for us is behind us, hiding in some sort of large garage on the property. I can see his boots.

I’m not sure what happens, but we end up going inside the garage, which is full of brand new books, set up as a sort of personal library. There are millions of new books about gardening, and lots about the forest, and fairies. Somehow one is in dutch, and my mom is translating it to someone as she reads it. I forget what it said. Here, things get really choppy and it more or less ends.

At some other point, I was in the house as myself, and we were sort of closing it up, getting ready to leave it behind so that someone else could move in; it seemed it was just after whoever owned the house died the first time. I remember we were folding up blankets, and Kyle’s mom was directing me in what to do. On another secret staircase, I found shelves along it’s wall filled with expensive little trinkets… I took the ones I wanted and asked if I could keep them; Kyle’s mom said no, they were worth too much money and were divided in the will, so I put them back.

I know there was more, but I constantly kept waking up, and sort of “starting over” at some points.
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Dreams about "him" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams about "him"   Dreams about "him" EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:38 pm

11. May 15th, 2008. Again a bride for some sort of boss, some dark man. This one has a link, thankfully.
http://members.otherkincommunity.net/luinbariel/?p=119

12. June 1st, 2008.

Quote :
I had a strange dream. I don’t remember all of it, but I do remember that at one point people were getting a servitor in their lives. It would start out as a communication with some voices inside of them; then they would gradually feed the energy through this communication and the servitor would sort of seperate itself from the person, becoming a servant in the flesh somehow.

I had seen others get theirs, and knew that it was my turn. But my servitor voice wasn’t coming from withing me; it was coming from another man who was previously a friend, as though it had posessed him. It was not friendly; it was mocking and rude. It referred to me as little girl or something else, some other pet name, and it came to be on its own it seemed; it was the same male presence that shows up in my dreams. He basically killed my friend, came into being, and raped me.

There was more after but it was kinda gross; I’m not going into it.

13. June 28th, 2008. More recent, and more detailed; the sickness and the blue-eyed man. Here i will quote important lines only and link to the original post.

Quote :
I turn around and a man with startling blue eyes can be seen, only barely, hidden behind some strange grating on the wall… as I back away I can see more of him and he bursts through it, holding some sort of jerry can of gasoline. Everyone gets to their feet screaming, trying to run away, hoping that he won’t set them on fire but I see something in his eyes; I call his bluff, standing up to him. “It’s empty, isn’t it?” He looks at it slowly, then back to me. I don’t like the look in his eyes and I try to run but the second I’ve got my back to him he grabs me, and arm under my chin, and for some reason is trying to shove his fingers in my mouth. It gets kind of sexual because he presses me against the wall and I can certainly feel him grinding into me; I close my eyes tight and just make damned sure he can’t get his fingers in my mouth, knowing nothing else can happen here in this house with so many people close by.

Quote :
He just keeps running off with me and eventually we end up at some sort of … it must be some strange japanese themed brothel with all these little rooms in a seedy part of a nearby town/city. He’s looking for a safe place to hide us, not sure why; I escape him at one point and while I’m running, I find a handful of small stones on the ground, like moonstones and sodalite, among others i don’t remember. I pick them up.

Quote :
“so that’s where you were hiding” she replies “yeah right next to that royal girl dressed in crimson” and I swear. She ratted me out, though I had no idea I was “royal”.

Quote :
My chaser reaches in and pulls me out, dropping me to the floor. I remember collapsing there and hanging my head, my silver hair everywhere; I remember him saying something that made me feel ashamed, probably something like “if you hadn’t hidden there, that girl would have been safe”.

http://members.otherkincommunity.net/lu ... page_id=86

14. June 27th, 2008. Another similar dream shortly after the previous one.
http://members.otherkincommunity.net/luinbariel/?p=156

15. July 4th, 2008. Again, same fellow.
http://members.otherkincommunity.net/luinbariel/?p=158

Alright, I think that, for now, those are all the dreams that are or could be related that I could dig out of my archives.

----

That's it! I'm so sorry for all that clutter, hope this can help someone in some way. Sorry for the multiple posts, it would not allow me to post them all in one.
Back to top Go down
Amergin
Contributor
Contributor
Amergin

Male Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1973-02-20

Dreams about "him" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luin's posting   Dreams about "him" EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Hi Luin,

Many thanks for posting all that. It does indeed make very interesting reading. It'll take me a short while to get through it all, but I promise to read it all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Dreams about "him" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams about "him"   Dreams about "him" EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:59 pm

No worries Jordan, don't take too much time on it if you've got other things to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams about "him" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams about "him"   Dreams about "him" Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams about "him"
Page 1 of 1