Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything.... Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything.... EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything.... EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything.... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything.... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything.... EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything.... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything.... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything.... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything.... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mandymelons
mandymelons

Female Leo Snake
Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-07-27

PostSubject: being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything....   being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything.... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:12 pm

i dont have that many preminitions anymore due to being pregnant but why the wierd dreams that have no meaning?

so i keep having a dream of me having a boy but i feel it's a girl , is it true it's the oposite?

Also i dreamt my fiance left me for a GUY eww i dont know what that would mean.

I dont have fears of us breaking up but that was just not a reasonable dream to me can anyone explain?
Back to top Go down
TheBear

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything....   being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:44 am

pregnancy reduces the depth of your sleep, shallow sleep means less meaning to the dreams but more recall of the dreams. it can also cause visions or day dreams while awake.
dreams will often vent the negative, they will show you what will not be experienced in the waking world. this may account for the opposite baby gender effect.
a lot of the chiids life long personality is determined by the fathers actions and attitudes while the child is in the womb. your unborn may be venting it's fears and phobias just as you are with the gender. this would be the dreams about dad not being around. and may give clues to your childs introvert/extrovert attitude later in life. work out how far into the pregnancy it was before those dreams started and you will know how far into life before the personality takes on that trait.
Back to top Go down

being pregnant i have weird dreams none of which i feel mean anything....
Page 1 of 1