A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Whos Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Share | 

I'm not one to do this but it was weird and scary ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaafira

Female Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 15
Birthday : 1989-11-12

PostSubject: I'm not one to do this but it was weird and scary ...   Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:53 am

Right there was this little baby girl she is my niece and she got sent to me in like a container thing but she had no arms and she had been tortured but was alive and healty apart from loss of limbs.
So I picked her up was looking after her then a guy who I know who is a friend of one of my ex's tried to take the little girl off me and kill her so I spent this whole dream running away with the girl to save her until it got to a point where I stood up to him and well after a brutal beating he was down but then a day later I walked into this building like a hangout and he was there and I asked to speak to him and said we needed to end it she was innocent and he said sorry it wouldn't happen again then he chased me and the little girl out of the building then well I stabbed him :S

That's pretty much the whole dream sorry there's quite alot to read but I think it may just be me beign worried about threats to my little one but like it was scary and I'd like to know peoples opinions, as I now can't sleep Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm not one to do this but it was weird and scary ...   Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:51 am

Hey Zaa

Well thought I'd take a stab and let you know what I see in this dream.

The little girl, right off the bat, it feels to me like the love of a mother, that no matter what happens to this little girl you're going to accept her for who she is, and love her just the same. You don't care what's wrong with her, if anything is wrong with her, and you'll be there for her always.

The second part is the friendship issue, it also seems that against all odds, no matter what those from your past think, you're not going to allow her to be influenced by them, and you'll fight against those who want to try and be a part of your life just to feel as though they're close to the child. This may have nothing to do with the friend of the ex, but if you have friends around that seem superficial or fake, it shows that you're not going to let those people have a hand in influencing your daughter just so they can feel good about themselves, by living vicariously through you.

I guess I'm just looking at it from a protective stand point, I doubt there will be any threats to the child, but you're coming into your own, you're having these dreams because you're "nesting" into motherhood.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon

I'm not one to do this but it was weird and scary ...
Page 1 of 1