Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Weird, disturbing dream Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Weird, disturbing dream EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Weird, disturbing dream EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Weird, disturbing dream EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Weird, disturbing dream EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Weird, disturbing dream EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Weird, disturbing dream EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Weird, disturbing dream EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Weird, disturbing dream EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Weird, disturbing dream EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Weird, disturbing dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Weird, disturbing dream   Weird, disturbing dream EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Okay I thought I would finally post my dream. I've been having a weird one. It was repetitive for about a week and then stopped for almost a month, and then the last couple of days it has started coming back....Go figure! Ok, I'll get to my dream now.

My dream starts out where my brother and I inherit this small house. It's not big and kind of run down so I figure we will fix it up. I was in charge of financial problems with the house while my brother was in charge of the remodeling and such of the house. Well the next thing I know it fast forwards to 6 months in the future. The remodel is done. I walk in the house and there are 4 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a dining room and each room has it's own bathroom plus one just off to the left of the living room. The dining room was massive with 5 large, round dining tables. The kitchen was as large as a restaurant kitchen. Then I went and saw the bedrooms. One bedroom theme was yellow, another dark blue, the third bright red and the last royal purple. The purple one was mine. In this room there were 2 beds and a crib for some reason that I wasn't aware of. One bed was a daybed and the other was a king sized bed. The blankets on the bed were purple but one side of the blanket was a deep dark red that was revealed when the top of the blanket was folded over. It was a room that was beautifully done and I was impressed. Then I went out to the back door of the house and there was what seemed like a zoo of animals. But there were only 2 of each type of animal. One male and one female. There were Horses, Guinea pigs, Alligators, dogs, cats and owls. As I go through this "zoo" I'm alone. I look around me and notice that all these animals are mating. I get back to the house and before I go in the door, there is a man standing there looking at me. He points to the Guinea pigs, then the cats, then the horses. I go to look at the alligator and he turned me back towards him and points to the cats again. After I look at them he hands me a heart and sends me back into the house. I go to tell my brother all about it and that's when I wake up.

So that's my dream and it doesn't seem to go away. If anyone can help me with it I appreciate it! Thank you!

Bless,
Ashmarie Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
Amergin
Contributor
Contributor
Amergin

Male Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1973-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Weird, disturbing dream   Weird, disturbing dream EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Wow, Ash... this was some dream! Im going to look this up in my dream encycopaedia, and see what it comes up with. I hope to put the results here soon.

Thanks for sharing this with us all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Weird, disturbing dream   Weird, disturbing dream EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Alright let's tackle this one then!

My dream starts out where my brother and I inherit this small house. It's not big and kind of run down so I figure we will fix it up. I was in charge of financial problems with the house while my brother was in charge of the remodeling and such of the house.

The house generally represents yourself or aspects of yourself. In this part of the dream, it's showing the partnership between you and your brother, your reliance on him to help you maintain your house. Your house is run down just as your body is run down, and your Brother is the proverbial fixer upper, to help keep you going in life. This relationship with your brother is very important to you, you don't mind handling half the work it takes to be you, but you know you need help with it as well.

Well the next thing I know it fast forwards to 6 months in the future. The remodel is done. I walk in the house and there are 4 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a dining room and each room has it's own bathroom plus one just off to the left of the living room. The dining room was massive with 5 large, round dining tables. The kitchen was as large as a restaurant kitchen.

Oh holy wow Ash, your house has a lotta parts to it! Let's begin with the significance of the Bathroom in all the rooms. The Bathroom signifies that you still need to work on your house, that every now and again you need a release of energy and a place to do it in, and the fact that you have so many bathrooms in the house, shows that you still have a lot of things to work on that you need to let go of. The bathroom is a location of spiritual renewal, where you can cleanse your energies and remain pure. So you have a bathroom in every room because you want to remain spiritual pure.

The Living Room therefore represents the nature of your public self, who everyone sees you as. If it's open and uncluttered, then you are generally an open and unconfusing kind of person. Describe the living room to yourself, and then apply those traits to who you are on the outside.

The Kitchen represents your need for nourishment, this represents your heart, your emotions, and once again, depending on how the Kitchen presents itself to you, if it offers your favourite foods, or is empty, this is how you feel in your heart right now about your life. In addition to this, the kitchen represents your full potential, and coming into your own. Whatever you find in the kitchen, will metaphorically help you on your journey to reaching your potential. I'd say since you said the kitchen was as big as a restaurant kitchen, you have an open heart and you invite everyone in. The Dining room would be an extension of the Kitchen and also shows your capacity and need to serve other people, to help them in some way. You don't want just enough space for a few people, you want enough space for everyone to come and eat your cooking, and enjoy in the love you can give to them. But by all means, add your own interpretations to this part of it hun!

Then I went and saw the bedrooms. One bedroom theme was yellow, another dark blue, the third bright red and the last royal purple. The purple one was mine. In this room there were 2 beds and a crib for some reason that I wasn't aware of. One bed was a daybed and the other was a king sized bed. The blankets on the bed were purple but one side of the blanket was a deep dark red that was revealed when the top of the blanket was folded over. It was a room that was beautifully done and I was impressed.

Each room represents a person in your life, someone that owns that room in your house. So these are people deeply connected to you. The only way to know who they represent is by determining who they are based on the colors you gave to the room.

Yellow - positive traits: intelligent, energetic, agile, happy, harmonic, and wise. negative: cowardly, indecisive, downer.

Dark Blue: Someone with high spiritual attainment, someone you look up to for spiritual matters, someone you highly respect, and someone who is very wise.

Bright Red: Someone who is courageous, strong, and vibrant.

Now in terms of your own room, your own room represents what you think about yourself. The royal purple I would bypass since it's your favourite color, but the significance of the room itself, how magnificent it is, shows that you truly do love yourself in your life. The fact that you have 2 beds, and many nice things, shows that you think you treat yourself pretty much like a princess. You spoil yourself, and you love doing it because you love who you are. Now, the bedroom also can signify what you think of love, and sex, in this sense, the crib shows me two things, the first that you haven't gotten rid of the childlike aspect of your personality, you've not get grown, and the thing that's connected to the rest of the dream, is that you want to have a family of your own. In terms of love, this shows that you need to be uber pampered, treated like a princess, and loved unconditionally if you're going to accept it.

Then I went out to the back door of the house and there was what seemed like a zoo of animals. But there were only 2 of each type of animal. One male and one female. There were Horses, Guinea pigs, Alligators, dogs, cats and owls. As I go through this "zoo" I'm alone. I look around me and notice that all these animals are mating. I get back to the house and before I go in the door, there is a man standing there looking at me. He points to the Guinea pigs, then the cats, then the horses. I go to look at the alligator and he turned me back towards him and points to the cats again. After I look at them he hands me a heart and sends me back into the house. I go to tell my brother all about it and that's when I wake up.

This has to do with love. You feel like your love life is a zoo and you need to clean it up. All the animals mating, well duh, it's like you see people around you coupling up and you see that you yourself do not have a relationship that's as easy as animal mating, and so here you are. The mysterious man is important because he brings out specific aspects of your relationship with him through pointing at the animals. This is what you want out of the relationship with him.

Guinea Pig - Peace and quiet, will take time to tame, and denote the need for companionship.
Cat - Independence, Feminine Sexuality, Creativity and Power, It also shows the sexy, soft, hidden parts to your nature, and shows that you want a deeper relationship.
Horse - Vitality of life, being healthy and feeling energetic. Being as strong as a horse, or thus, having the stamina of a horse. It also is a precognitive symbol that shows that something good is about to happen in waking life.

Alligator - Hazardous, Danger, Illusions. What part of yourself are you hiding in your waking life? What are you afraid of?

Now, he goes back to the Cat, which means that's the most important animal here, so it shows that you the relationship to be like a Cat, you want to be strong and seductive, along with level headed and sweet. You want him to get to know the real you.

I hope that helps hun! Oy this was a long one!
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird, disturbing dream   Weird, disturbing dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird, disturbing dream
Page 1 of 1