Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
How old is your soul? Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
How old is your soul? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
How old is your soul? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
How old is your soul? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
How old is your soul? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
How old is your soul? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
How old is your soul? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
How old is your soul? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
How old is your soul? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
How old is your soul? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

How old is your soul?

Go down 
+13
Luinbariel
crzblu3y3z
steponme583
dariafan
LadyeFalcon
bocellifan
Kaimelar
capricorn
Ariadne
chloebelle (snow)
RichsEar
Nixana
Valkyrie
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:00 am

This was a fun quiz I just found!

Go find out!

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_old_is_your_soul_1

My Results:

How Old Is Your Soul?
Your Result: Old Souls

The weirdos and saints among us; the mystics, gardeners, and winemakers. Not too interested in rocking the boat or being famous (and they usually aren't, especially in the later stages.) Psychotics and schizophrenics (the other set of people who hear voices) are usually Mature Souls. Most of the famous New Age guru types are also not in this category; rather they are usually Late Young or Early Mature Souls who are still interested in the world drama game or working out karma. Old Soul characteristics don't tend to manifest fully until after age 35.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Nixana
Supporter
Supporter
Nixana

Female Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:12 pm

I'm 9/10 Old Souls

How Old Is Your Soul?

The weirdos and saints among us; the mystics, gardeners, and winemakers. Not too interested in rocking the boat or being famous (and they usually aren't, especially in the later stages.) Psychotics and schizophrenics (the other set of people who hear voices) are usually Mature Souls. Most of the famous New Age guru types are also not in this category; rather they are usually Late Young or Early Mature Souls who are still interested in the world drama game or working out karma. Old Soul characteristics don't tend to manifest fully until after age 35.
Back to top Go down
RichsEar
Humanitarian
Humanitarian

Male Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 272
Birthday : 1972-11-06

PostSubject: RE: How Old Is Your Soul   How old is your soul? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Transcendent Soul

You're so evolved, you're not even here. Congratulations. These are people who are on their way to the next dimension and probably spend a lot of their time there already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
chloebelle (snow)

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:00 pm

How Old Is Your Soul?
My results:

Your Result: Transcendent Souls

You're so evolved, you're not even here. Congratulations. These are people who are on their way to the next dimension and probably spend a lot of their time there already.

Old Souls
Mature Souls
Baby Souls
Young Souls

xx,
chloebelle
Back to top Go down
Ariadne
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:27 pm

I got Baby Soul. lol!
Back to top Go down
capricorn

Female Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 20
Birthday : 1989-12-30

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:21 pm

i am transcendent soul oooh werent expecting that hehe farao
Back to top Go down
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 pm

How Old Is Your Soul?

Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
bocellifan
bocellifan

Female Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1979-07-07

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:42 am

Baby Soul

These are the good down-home keep-the-show-running folks among us. They maintain stability and the status quo. Motto: "This is rule and this is what we'll do.
Back to top Go down
LadyeFalcon
Teacher
Teacher
LadyeFalcon

Female Leo Goat
Number of posts : 43
Birthday : 1955-08-01

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:28 am

fun love these things how do you find them?
How Old Is Your Soul?

Back to top Go down
http://ladye-falcon.co.cc/

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:01 pm

lol, the quizzes are fun. You can find these quizzes on google search.
I got Transcendent Souls as well.
Back to top Go down
dariafan

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:12 am

How Old Is Your Soul?

Old Souls

Baby Souls

Mature Souls

Young Souls
Back to top Go down
steponme583
steponme583

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1983-05-14

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 am

mine said 'mature souls'
Back to top Go down
crzblu3y3z
crzblu3y3z

Female Capricorn Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:11 pm

This is what it said:
How Old Is Your Soul?
Your Result: Mature Souls

These are the folks who are questioning everything, themselves and societal norms, among us. Think Greenpeace, Amnesty International and those in perpetual therapy. They do good in the world out of a burgeoning sense of compassion and connectedness. Motto: "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Back to top Go down
mandymelons
mandymelons

Female Leo Snake
Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-07-27

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:48 am

How Old Is Your Soul?
Your Result: Mature Souls

These are the folks who are questioning everything, themselves and societal norms, among us. Think Greenpeace, Amnesty International and those in perpetual therapy. They do good in the world out of a burgeoning sense of compassion and connectedness. Motto: "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
starglider

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:37 pm

I got old soul.
Back to top Go down
Anive
Anive

Female Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:47 pm

How Old Is Your Soul?

Old Souls

Mature Souls

Baby Souls

Young Souls

How Old Is Your Soul?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
Back to top Go down
TheBear

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am

looks like i'm in the smallest group, Young Souls., haha to all you old people the youth will inherit the earth.
odd how most who take the test are old souls and few score Young Soul, we must be in an aging population.

Young Souls :- These are the ambitious types among us. They are the catalysts for change, experimentation and drama in our world. Motto: "I crave experience, power, toys, and change."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How old is your soul?   How old is your soul? Empty

Back to top Go down

How old is your soul?
Page 1 of 1