Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Aura Protection Visualisation Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Aura Protection Visualisation EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Aura Protection Visualisation

Go down 
+2
Valkyrie
SoulMagick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulMagick
Supporter
Supporter

Female Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Aura Protection Visualisation   Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Hi Everybody,

I have come across a good protection visualisation and want to share it with you all.

You can either stand under a shared umbrella and get wet or you can stand under your own umbrella and prevent the rain from soaking you - You can physically hide behind others and hope that you aren't still at risk of personal psychic attack or you can put up your own protective energy shield to protect your aura from psychic attacks and keep walking. See what I did there.. I love it! Suspect

If you have tried many things and many ways to initiate protection around your aura and have yet to connect with anything, try this quick visualisation a few times and let me/everyone know how you get on.

I quote it below from the Author.

Protective Energy Fields
''If you should feel hostile or negative energy directed at you at any time, you are able to keep yourself safe by protecting and strengthening the natural aura we all have. This is a simple exercise that takes seconds (when practised) and can be used at any time.
Visualise yourself (in your mind’s eye) stepping into a beautiful silver shower that pours from above. Say to yourself that this shower is washing away any negativity within and surrounding you. Then surround yourself in a golden light of protection, feel it protect you from head to foot, trace and protect your whole energy field. Seal in this golden light with a turquoise light, once more surrounding and protecting your whole aura.''

Warm Hugs

SoulMagick
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Aura Protection Visualisation   Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:54 pm

This one is good too hun!

I like the fact that you remember to wash away the negativity before the shielding comes up. That's a common mistake when it comes to white light meditations, most people concentrate on shielding but forget to dump what they've previously collected before the shield. Then what you get is the pot with a lid effect where the heat tries to escape the pot ends up fueling the pot so much more so it cooks faster. The same way with the energy sheilds, if you don't let the negativity out first, then it's just going to fester and heat things up much faster, will make you feel worse in the end actually, and then the shield will rupture and break and boom, you're back at square one, feeling like crud and not knowing how to feel better.

So, thanks for this one hun, release and cleanse negativity, and then shield.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
SoulMagick
Supporter
Supporter

Female Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Great!!   Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi V

Thought It'd be a good idea to put some of those up here as well especially since there's a lot of newcomers who made need a little something from this section.

Thanks for your reply - it's good to get your take on it too! cheers

Warm Hugs

SoulMagick
Back to top Go down
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Aura Protection Visualisation   Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:01 pm

Thank you for posting this SoulM! It helps to give a visualization to what you are doing as well as teaching someone how to protect themselves! Very good love! I give it 2 thumbs up!

Bless
Ashmarie Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
sunburst
sunburst

Female Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 34
Birthday : 1992-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Aura Protection Visualisation   Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:01 pm

i like it!!! it also makes me feel so calm and connected to myself
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

Female Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 13
Birthday : 1981-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Aura Protection Visualisation   Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:17 am

Thanks THat was Amazing..Very Relaxing..and Calming...Smile
Back to top Go down
Vonkiwi

Female Cancer Monkey
Number of posts : 5
Birthday : 1980-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Aura Protection Visualisation   Aura Protection Visualisation EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Thanks, I'm going to try this very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aura Protection Visualisation   Aura Protection Visualisation Empty

Back to top Go down

Aura Protection Visualisation
Page 1 of 1