Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Aura Color Test Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Aura Color Test EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Aura Color Test EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Aura Color Test EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Aura Color Test EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Aura Color Test EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Aura Color Test EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Aura Color Test EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Aura Color Test EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Aura Color Test EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Aura Color Test

Go down 
+7
pathwalkeruk
LadyeFalcon
Kaimelar
bocellifan
StarPhoenix
Anive
Valkyrie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Ooh, check this out!

http://www.auracolors.com/auracolors-test.html
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Anive
Anive

Female Number of posts : 16

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:27 pm

#13 - Crystal 11

Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the "aura chameleons." Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time. They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color.

Consequently, in power Crystals can get along quite well with almost anyone. Yellows , for example, feels they can relate to Crystals who, when they are with them, act and think like Yellows . Later, when the same Crystals spend time with Sensitive Tans, the Tans can feel as if they have found kindred spirits.

However, the Crystals' inconsistencies can also confuse people. One minute Crystals think and behave like Greens . A short while later, they can act like Blues . The more they connect and bond with others, the more their personalities change.

Because Crystals tend to absorb the colors of other people's auras, people can, at times, feel an energy drain when they are in the presence of Crystals. In power, Crystals can be a clear conduit or channel for healing energy. Being natural healers, the Crystals' gift is to help their clients clear blockages, thereby enabling the clients' own natural healing processes to take place.

While healing, balanced Crystals are able to keep their thoughts and emotions out of the way, making the healing more pure. Crystals do not always understand their healing abilities. It can often frighten and confuse them or cause them to feel overwhelmed. These rare souls are often physically fragile and delicate.

Because of their unusual sensitivity, they can only heal one person at a time. They then need to go to a peaceful place to cleanse their aura. Working with too many people can short-circuit their system.

These are them Very Happy
Crystal was my highest score

Last edited by Anive on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor
StarPhoenix

Female Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1989-11-06

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:13 pm

It was VERY clear that I am Lavendar. I had 10 yes answers for this and an average of 2-3 for the rest lol Very Happy I think this definitely defines me:

Fantasy, enchantment, dreams, myths, spiritual beings, angels, fairies are all concepts which fill the Lavenders' mind. Lavenders tend to live in a fantasy world. They prefer to spend their time out of their bodies, where life is pretty and enchanting. It is challenging for these airy beings to live in three-dimensional reality.

Lavenders prefer imaginary pictures of the world, seeing butterflies, flowers and wood nymphs rather than dirt, concrete and large cities. Physical reality seems cold and harsh to them. These sensitive creatures are fragile and frail, and their physical appearance is often weak and pale.

Lavenders' skin is often alabaster white because they don't like being outdoors, unless it is to be gently surrounded by beautiful flowers and gardens. These child-like personalities are sensitive and simple. Lavenders would rather spend time watching clouds float by or daydreaming. They prefer to escape this reality with all of its demands and responsibilities.

The Lavenders behavior tends to frustrate others who may expect them to be dependable and responsible. Lavenders have no understanding of what it means to hold a responsible job or to earn money. They are more familiar with other dimensions and imagined realities.

Lavenders even have a difficult time relating to or connecting with the concepts of time, space and physical matter. They tend to experience events in their imaginations, but they are not usually grounded enough in physical reality to actually accomplish anything tangible.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:56 am

This is me in a nutshell.

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

All Violets have an inner sense that they are here to do something important, that their destiny is greater than that of the average person. Most Violets have felt this way since childhood. As children, many Violets imagined becoming famous, or traveling the planet, possibly joining humanitarian causes such the Peace Corp. Many of these charismatic personalities take on roles as leaders and teachers, while other Violets prefer to reach people through music, film or other art form.

Because this era is currently the "Violet Age," any Violets who are not accomplishing what they came here to do are experiencing an inner “push” — even an inner “earthquake.” Inner forces seem to be shaking them up and pushing them to move into action, to fulfill their life purpose. Violets know they are here to do something significant. However, they aren't always sure what that something is or how to accomplish it.

Many Violets were taught as children that their dreams and aspirations were unrealistic, so they have lost touch with their original visions. It's important for Violets to reconnect with their life purpose and vision, and to take action. Otherwise they will always feel unfulfilled. They will always sense something is missing from their lives. Violets need to learn to slow down long enough to listen to their inner voice and to connect with their higher vision.
Back to top Go down
bocellifan
bocellifan

Female Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1979-07-07

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:37 am

This is SO me!!!

Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality.

Blues are traditionally teachers, counselors, and nurses---basically the loving, nurturers and caretakers on the planet. Blues are constantly helping others. They want to make sure that everyone feels loved and accepted. People are always turning to Blues for comfort and counsel because Blues will always be there for them. They consistently provide a shoulder for others to cry on.

Blues are the most emotional personalities in the aura spectrum. They can cry at the drop of a hat. Blues cry when they are happy, hurt, angry, sad, or for no apparent reason at all. Even watching a sentimental commercial on television can bring on tears.
Back to top Go down
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:26 am

Indigo is the most recent aura color to arrive on the planet. Indigos are ushering in a new energy, a new consciousness, and a new age of peace and harmony. Whereas Violets feel driven to help save the planet, to educate the masses, and to improve life here, Indigos are here to live as examples of a new higher awareness.

At this writing, most of the Indigos are children, although there are a few Indigos who came as forerunners years ago. The words used to describe Indigos include honest, aware, highly intuitive, psychic, independent, fearless, strong-willed, and sensitive.

Indigos are old souls who know who they are and where they've come from. Some consider Indigos to be bizarre. These assertive individuals are born with their spiritual memories intact. Many parents report that their Indigo children regale them with vivid details of past lives or recent encounters with spiritual beings. Parents also report that these children can read their minds and seem to have amazing psychic abilities. Parents are often at a loss as to how to raise these amazing little beings.

An unusual characteristic of Indigos is that they frequently appear androgynous. It is often difficult to tell if Indigos are male or female, homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, or asexual. It's as if Indigos have both the yin and yang, male and female qualities within them. Their sexuality is not their primary concern however; it is their spirituality.

Last edited by Kaimelar on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:24 am

Well I took the test and it seems I've got a tie between three colors. Environmental Tan, Indigo, and Violet. Each description has some accuracy to it with me.
Since the other two descriptions have been posted, I'll post the one that hasn't been.

Quote :

The Environmental Tan Life Color is a deep tan-colored band layered with a forest-green-colored band. The Environmental Tan is the bridge between the physical family and the mental family.

Environmental Tans experience their reality by physically touching their environment and then mentally analyzing it. (Occasionally, Yellow/Tan Combinations who have suppressed their free-spirited Yellow aspect believe themselves to be Environmental Tans. It is important that Yellow/Tans find a way to reconnect with their Yellow aspect rather than live believing they are Environmental Tan.)

Like their Logical Tan and Sensitive Tan counterparts, Environmental Tans desire security, stability, and logic. They operate best in a world of rules, boundaries, standards, and logical outcomes that follow basic laws of cause and effect.

Environmental Tans prefer structure and discipline. They process life in an orderly and sequential manner just as Logical Tans do, but they have the added ability to judge or measure their environment from an inner perception.

These amazing personalities can intuitively analyze spatial situations. They can sense the exact distance from one side of a room to the other just by looking at it. Environmental Tans relate kinesthetically and mentally to their environment.
Back to top Go down
LadyeFalcon
Teacher
Teacher
LadyeFalcon

Female Leo Goat
Number of posts : 43
Birthday : 1955-08-01

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:14 am

Wow very fascinating test 3 way tie for me between Blue, Indigo, and Violet,
second runner up
3 way tie between crystal, green, and abstract tan.... which makes sense to me as my aura never really seems to be quite 'fixed' though folks usually see it as gold or indigo if they can 'get a lock' on it. Most of the time they can't though.
Back to top Go down
http://ladye-falcon.co.cc/
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:24 am

Smile

Hey Ladye,

Mine was Violet, with a tie between Indigo and Crystal.

Smile

Auras often change with the mood and we have 7 layers, the layer closest to your skin should never change in color, where as the others will change depending on your energy levels and emotions.

Smile
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 48
Birthday : 1986-04-16

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:59 am

i did the aura colour test and i got:

#1 - Red 3
#5 - Logical Tan 10
#9 - Green 6
#13 - Crystal 8 (rarely occuring apparently)
#2 - Orange 4
#6 - Environmental Tan 9
#10 - Blue 7
#14 - Indigo 9
#3 - Magenta 8
#7 - Sensitive Tan 7
#11 - Violet 5
Red Overlay: 6
#4 - Yellow 10
#8 - Abstract Tan 6
#12 - Lavender 9

which one is most like me?
Back to top Go down
mandymelons
mandymelons

Female Leo Snake
Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-07-27

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:50 pm

i'm blue 10 and violet 9............Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality.

Blues are traditionally teachers, counselors, and nurses---basically the loving, nurturers and caretakers on the planet. Blues are constantly helping others. They want to make sure that everyone feels loved and accepted. People are always turning to Blues for comfort and counsel because Blues will always be there for them. They consistently provide a shoulder for others to cry on.

Blues are the most emotional personalities in the aura spectrum. They can cry at the drop of a hat. Blues cry when they are happy, hurt, angry, sad, or for no apparent reason at all. Even watching a sentimental commercial on television can bring on tears.

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

All Violets have an inner sense that they are here to do something important, that their destiny is greater than that of the average person. Most Violets have felt this way since childhood. As children, many Violets imagined becoming famous, or traveling the planet, possibly joining humanitarian causes such the Peace Corp. Many of these charismatic personalities take on roles as leaders and teachers, while other Violets prefer to reach people through music, film or other art form.

Because this era is currently the "Violet Age," any Violets who are not accomplishing what they came here to do are experiencing an inner “push” — even an inner “earthquake.” Inner forces seem to be shaking them up and pushing them to move into action, to fulfill their life purpose. Violets know they are here to do something significant. However, they aren't always sure what that something is or how to accomplish it.

Many Violets were taught as children that their dreams and aspirations were unrealistic, so they have lost touch with their original visions. It's important for Violets to reconnect with their life purpose and vision, and to take action. Otherwise they will always feel unfulfilled. They will always sense something is missing from their lives. Violets need to learn to slow down long enough to listen to their inner voice and to connect with their higher vision.
Back to top Go down
PRIMAL RHYTHMS
PRIMAL RHYTHMS

Male Libra Snake
Number of posts : 13
Birthday : 1977-09-29

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:12 am

INTERESTING... WAS A TIE FOR MOST.. AND CLOSE RUNNER UPS
BLUE - 8
SENSITIVE TAN -8
INDIGO - 7
ENVIRONMETLA TAN - 6
CRYSTAL - 5

ALL THE REST WERE WAY WAY OFF... EITHE 0 1 OR 2
Back to top Go down
Selin

Number of posts : 16

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:35 pm

I got Blue in this test... I have been told before that i had blue aura...but never really knew what it was then ...
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Here are mine:
Red = 3
Orange = 0
Magenta = 3
Yellow = 5
Logical Tan = 4
Environmental Tan = 5
Sensitive Tan = 5
Abstract Tan = 4
Green = 5
Blue = 8
Violet = 6
Lavender = 2
Crystal = 4
Indigo = 11
Red Overlay = 1

So I ended up Indigo on this test.

Indigo is the most recent aura color to arrive on the planet. Indigos are ushering in a new energy, a new consciousness, and a new age of peace and harmony. Whereas Violets feel driven to help save the planet, to educate the masses, and to improve life here, Indigos are here to live as examples of a new higher awareness.

At this writing, most of the Indigos are children, although there are a few Indigos who came as forerunners years ago. The words used to describe Indigos include honest, aware, highly intuitive, psychic, independent, fearless, strong-willed, and sensitive.

Indigos are old souls who know who they are and where they've come from. Some consider Indigos to be bizarre. These assertive individuals are born with their spiritual memories intact. Many parents report that their Indigo children regale them with vivid details of past lives or recent encounters with spiritual beings. Parents also report that these children can read their minds and seem to have amazing psychic abilities. Parents are often at a loss as to how to raise these amazing little beings.

An unusual characteristic of Indigos is that they frequently appear androgynous. It is often difficult to tell if Indigos are male or female, homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, or asexual. It's as if Indigos have both the yin and yang, male and female qualities within them. Their sexuality is not their primary concern however; it is their spirituality

I'd say a good chunk of it describes me, though if you saw me in person I think there'd be no mistake as to my gender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aura Color Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Color Test   Aura Color Test Empty

Back to top Go down

Aura Color Test
Page 1 of 1