Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mandymelons
mandymelons

Female Leo Snake
Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-07-27

PostSubject: wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend   wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:44 pm

I was at my house sitting in a chair when water fell on my left hand out of nowhere, cant explain, it happens to my mom to..... Then on saturday night i was at a frinds house, she had 3 energies in the house , the one died in the house , the other was an old boyfiend, and the other i dont know...so first we were taking pictures and seen plenty of orbs in them. Then they were playing beer pong, someone stepped on the ball so i was fixing it and all of a sudden it lite on fire (huge ball of fire) which never has happened before. I had done this plenty of times before and it wouldnt lite in fire like that maybe just melt it and i would blow it out, especially not to burn me , or go out , i threw it down on the carpet stomping it out till the water came it seemed to be out, till it just ignighted again (wet) funny thing tho it didnt burn anything.......then i was lookiong through some old pice of the ppl who were there (the energies) and i got a message from the one .. he wanted something with his jacket , it back i'm guessing but why?? i had no idea. So as for the one person there he was in the room like he always was when alive so my friends mom told me to try and connect with him in the room, well i just couldnt enter...... i got bad chills heart slowed down , short breath , just wasnt wanted in the room and couldnt move any closer, even after she went in and said it wasnt nice and i was allowed by her since it was her house!.... so i would walk by just to go to the bathroom and felt the room strongly.. being pregnant i didnt want to go through this and harm the baby but , I WILL GET IN THAT ROOM, after the baby is born, no harm then..

See the fire thing my friends mom thinks it was her ex he was a pyro and always played with fire and yeah understandable it didnt hurt me or the carpet, and maybe it was a bad energy not letting me in the room but why i need some explanation to this ....
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend   wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:24 am

Hey Mandy,

Well one of two things, either the spirit caused the fire and water, or someone was hydrokinetic or pyrokinetic.

Since there were spirits present, I am with the theory that it was spirit caused.

Still, what a wonderful experience, I have never heard of anything like it happening to someone!
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon

wierd stuff happened this past week/weekend
Page 1 of 1