Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
crystal ball :) Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
crystal ball :) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
crystal ball :) EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
crystal ball :) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
crystal ball :) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
crystal ball :) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
crystal ball :) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
crystal ball :) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
crystal ball :) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
crystal ball :) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

crystal ball :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clamity-angel
clamity-angel

Female Libra Dog
Number of posts : 13
Birthday : 1970-09-23

PostSubject: crystal ball :)   crystal ball :) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:20 am

Scrying;

Choosing A Crystal Ball

Crystal balls are traditionly used to gaze into the past or future or to help one to evaluate a current situation. You can work with a large, clear. quartz crystal. a crystal ball or egg or even a crystal pyramid. As usual, use your ituition when choosing your crystal. Although most are colourless, which appears to enhance communication, it is possible to buy amehyst, selenite or obsidian crystal balls. I personally feel it is easier to scry with a clear crystal ball, but you should be guided by what feels right.Make sure that you pick up several before making your selection. Which size feels right to you? Which one feels most comfortable to hold? When you have chosen your crystal ball, cleanse it using one of these methods
Water cleansing, cleansing with salt water, cleansing with holy water, earth cleansing,
fire cleansing, smudging, cleansing with a crystal cluster, flower cleansing, rice cleansing, mantra cleansing, essential oil cleansing and Angelic cleansing. I will do another post to explain about all these cleansing methods.

crystal ball :) Crystal

USING A CRYSTAL BALL,

A) Spread out a cloth and place your crystal ball on it resting it on its stand.
B) Dimming the lights and lighting a few candles should make it easier for you to read your crystal ball, if you feel happier in bright light, this is perfectly acceptable. Settle yourself comfortably, making sure that your crystal ball is easily accessible.
C) Focus on your breathing and take several deep breaths to release any stress and tension.
D) Hold your crystal ball for a while as you begin to focus on a question. Now put it down again.
E) Relax cup your hands over your crystal ball and gaze dreamily into it. It may appear to mist over, with pictures or symbols starting to appear out of the mist,or else guiding thoughts may come to you. Dont try too hard or worry if you dont receive an impression immediately. You can always try again tomorrow, so be patient. Gazing into your crystal ball little and often is far more effective than staring it for a hour. I myself keep practising and im just seeing colours and shapes.
F) Give thanks to both your higher self and your crystal ball for any communication or guidance that you have been given.
G) Write down any impressions that you recieved, even if they seem ridiculous you may be able to make sense of them later.
H) Make sure that you feel properly grounded.
I) Wrap your crystal ball in its cloth and put it away in a safe clean place till you come to use it again.

crystal ball :) Vgy

Love and light from clamity-angel:)
Back to top Go down
ThinkPinkLuv

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: crystal ball :)   crystal ball :) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:39 pm

how do crystal balls work? what is the theory behind them?
Back to top Go down

crystal ball :)
Page 1 of 1