Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amergin
Contributor
Contributor
Amergin

Male Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1973-02-20

PostSubject: Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed?   Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi everyone.

We all love Second Sight, and we all want it to succeed (which I certain it will). How's about giving it a little push to get things rolling?

As you are all aware, I own and run an Internet Radio Station. Im going to be advertising the site on a regular basis.. mon-fri (I have no weekend shows yet). Now, I hear you ask... how can this involve us? Read on.

I had a thought. Why not let the members speak for themselves about Second Sight? Here's how to do it:

Record an intro of yourself, and mention how you found Second Sight. (You may use some background music if you like.)

Save your recorded file as an MP3 file... with your username as the filename (for example: jordanuk.mp3)

When you see me in chat, ask me to PM you the stations E-Mail address, and send it as an attachment.

Tune in Mon-Fri 10pm-12am (UK Time) and hear yourself LIVE on-air being broadcast WORLDWIDE!

Hows that for an advert for Second Sight, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed?   Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Jord, that is an awesome idea! I love it! It helps all of us to feel like we can get involved and help advertise for Second Sight! Another thing I can do is go ahead and put a link to Second Sight on my web site. I can go ahead and put it as a thank you link on there since you guys are family and you support me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
Rhiannon
Rhiannon

Female Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed?   Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Oh no, I might put together something, just to let you know, I'm not radio material!

hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed?   Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Want To Help Get Second Sight Noticed?
Page 1 of 1