Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD? Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tdrewmiller

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD?   PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:19 pm

I have been having this re-occurring past life dream about me being on the titanic when it sinks, and before it sinks as well. This time around the titanic was in the midst of sinking but it stopped in mid-sink and returned to normal like nothing happened. All the sudden time started moving forward? and all the people from that time period in the 1900's that were inside the titanic and alive were stuck in that time period. and time had fast forwarded to 2009 our current time period. Oddly and ironically it became like this monument/ restaurant tour place but I was still in that same time period as far as clothing goes (i was still wearing 1900's style cloting) and everything...and i was with my family from this period of time.....and a friend of mine was in the dream from this time period as well. We had started to have dinner like nothing had happened, and it was this crazy incredibly good italian food let me tell ya. but then after that I had woken up....it was the strangest way to end a dream but i just have no idea why it was be meshed with this time period?!

I need help figuring this out!!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD?   PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Smile

Well we have established that you had a past life on the titanic, I believe we covered that in one of our chats with one another.

This dream however connects the chaos back in that life, with the chaos in your life now. You feel that something titanic is going to happen soon and these dreams are just showing you that everything is as it was in your past life, the grandeur, the lead up to the fall, your part in all of it, along with your fate in all of it.

In some ways this is like your soul giving you precognition into your own future, and that's rather significant.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon

PAST LIFE DREAMS MIXED WITH OUR CURRENT TIME PERIOD?
Page 1 of 1