Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Scary Dream? Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Scary Dream? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Scary Dream? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Scary Dream? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Scary Dream? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Scary Dream? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Scary Dream? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Scary Dream? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Scary Dream? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Scary Dream? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Scary Dream?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amergin
Contributor
Contributor
Amergin

Male Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1973-02-20

Scary Dream? Empty
PostSubject: Scary Dream?   Scary Dream? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Well... another dream, and another chance for me to post one!

Here goes:

Last night, I had this dream which could only be described as both scary, but odd. Im in a middle of what looks like a freeway (for UK... use term "motorway") and although it should be busy, it's nerve wreckingly quiet.

Im standing there... puzzled at this. As I go to make a few steps forward, this HUGE articulated lorry comes hurtling towards me at a very HIGH SPEED! Much faster than what a real one would travel at, anyway.

I remember clearly looking at the lorry thinking "This is it...." and closed my eyes. Bracing myself for the impact, I said my prayers, and thought of those who I would be leaving behind.

But... nothing. The lorry has just gone THROUGH me. I open my eyes after what seems like forever, and Im staring at the road again... looking ahead, then down, then at myself in shock.

At this point, I woke up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
Loh
Loh

Number of posts : 12

Scary Dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Dream?   Scary Dream? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Although I am a bit new to this forum, I do find dream interpretation to be a beloved hobby of mine. So, if you may, I'd like to take a stab at it. XD

Roadways and cars often represent travel, but since you were neither in the act of traveling, nor in a car, I'd take the opposite stance and believe this image was representative of stagnation, and perhaps even a sense of isolation, that you may currently be experiencing in your life. You then describe taking a risk and stepping forward, only to be greeted by a speeding vehicle, threatening your very health (to say the least)! Since the lorry bursts out of nowhere, I might think that within your current stagnant state, you may be fearing the task of moving forward. Then, in a moment of what you feel to be imminent doom, you close your eyes, and find that the lorry seems to vanish. This part of the dream makes me wonder if, even through your fear of change, you may subconsciously be aware that this change is not truly as threatening as your active mind may be presenting.

So, in short, I would translate from this dream that you are currently in a place in your life without much progression. But opportunity, nonetheless, is making itself known to you, yet it presents itself as possibly overwhelming and scary. Part of you, I would feel, is anxious to move forward, but your active mind frets over the "consequences" of this kind of life-change. Subconsciously, however, you seem to be aware that you are able to handle this change, and realize that the perceived threat that worries you so much is really not as frightening as it seems.

I do hope that helps a little, and I wish you the absolute best.
Back to top Go down
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

Scary Dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Dream?   Scary Dream? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:00 am

Wow Loh, that's very impressive. I'm not good at dream interpretation but I like reading them and watching others interpret. Maybe I will have to post my reaccuring dream up here some time, you might find it a bit odd though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
Loh
Loh

Number of posts : 12

Scary Dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Dream?   Scary Dream? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Ashmarie wrote:
Wow Loh, that's very impressive. I'm not good at dream interpretation but I like reading them and watching others interpret. Maybe I will have to post my reaccuring dream up here some time, you might find it a bit odd though!

I would happily enjoy trying to interpret your dream, especially if you are experiencing a reoccurring one. Persistent dreams can often symbolize an inner fear, concern, or suppressed emotion that your subconscious is attempting to bring to the forefront of your mind. It's kind of like it's saying to you, "Hey! I found this 'fear of thunderstorms' lying on the floor back here. Why are you ignoring it?" Acceptance and working through the issue at hand usually alleviates the repetition.

Be safe! <3
Back to top Go down
Amergin
Contributor
Contributor
Amergin

Male Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1973-02-20

Scary Dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Dream   Scary Dream? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Loh... thank you for posting a reply, and taking the time to try interpretating the dream for me. You've given me a bit to work on there, and I will also do some more reaseach in the dream books that I have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
Sponsored content

Scary Dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Dream?   Scary Dream? Empty

Back to top Go down

Scary Dream?
Page 1 of 1