A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Share | 

Stuff for Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Stuff for Sale   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:43 pm

So, for sale are some of the crystals that I currently own. I have owned most of these listed for a few years now and have enjoyed every minute of it; it is time, though, for them to move on to help someone else and so I'm selling them.

I have these listed on a local site as well, so if you are interested I suggest you move quickly.

I am willing to ship to locations outside the city; if you are interested I can calculate shipping costs for you, just PM me with the address you want it shipped to and I'll get back to you with prices.

So, here's the stuff!

1. A beautiful calcite ball.

This ball is of honey-colored calcite, and is 7. centimeters in diameter. It's a nice heavy piece, very pretty.

Asking price is $25.

2. A peach-colored moonstone sphere

This is a really lovely sphere; peach moonstone is a really pretty stone, and this one is no exception. It is 5.8 centimeters in diameter, which is a really big piece for moonstone. You can see it's beautiful shine as well.

Asking price is also $25.

3. Next is a piece of optical calcite, also known as Iceland spar.This is a really unique stone and it has to be seen to be believed!

It is called optical calcite because, when you look at something through it, the image is doubled. It's a really neat effect and the stone itself is very pretty to boot.

It measures 7.5 cm long, 6.5 cm tall, and about 3 cm deep.

Asking price is $10.

4. Next is a celestite egg.

This is also a really pretty stone, very soft blue in color. It's been one of my favorites for a long time, but I no longer need it in my life.

It measures 4.5 cm tall and is about 3.7 cm at its widest point.

Asking price for this egg is $35.

5. Lastly we have the fluorite sphere.

This is a really pretty and mysterious sphere. In is predominantly a deep purple, but upon looking closely you can see clear, green, and even blue sections of this amazing stone.

It has a circumference of 4cm.

Asking price for this stone is $20.

SOLD

There is also a ring for sale; this is a moonstone ring set in sterling silver. It is a very plain ring with a very plain but nicely cut moonstone cabochon.

This ring is approximately size 8.

Asking price is $10.

That concludes all the stuff I have for sale.

Last edited by Luinbariel on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Stuff for Sale   Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:57 am

I'm putting up another item for sale, one that I never thought I would be selling.

This one really hurts me to sell; I went through a lot of trouble to get it and I know I'll never be able to get another one like it, but it is also time to pass this on to someone else who can actually make good use of it.

As it is now, it simply sits in a box on my shelf, so I know someone out there in the city can do something with it.

This wand was custom made for me from a famous website now going out of business; the wood is desert ironwood, an excellent wood for all things metaphysical, and the stone at the top is a moonstone. You'll never find another one quite like this one, I guarantee it.

The whole thing is amazingly crafted and a really sturdy piece of work. The makers of this wand were famous for a reason, that much is for sure.

Here is the wand in its entirety

Here is a close-up of the work on the handle and the stone

I'm asking $65 for this wand. It is a true work of art, amazingly made.

I can, like the other items I have for sale, ship this thing anywhere you'd like. If you are interested please contact me with your information for shipping estimates.

Someone please give this a good home!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stuff for Sale
Page 1 of 1