A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Share | 

Never thought I'd freak out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Never thought I'd freak out   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:58 pm

But alas,

I had spent 2 hours in the stupid waiting room at the dental surgery clinic, waiting for my daughter to get $2000 worth of metal put in her mouth, all because she likes to hide treats in her room and eat them in the middle of the night. (I can't seem to find ALL her hiding spots . . . yet!) and so I am playing with Jade (my 18 mos. old) who is getting more and more agitated by the minute, and I mean it's getting bad, she wants to sleep and she's just flopping around and stuff and I'm like, "How much longer is this going to take!?"

Finally they come and tell me, okay she's out now, and the nurse will come to look after Jade while I go to look after Sapphyre in the post recovery. I turn the corner to see the common hospital beds, and Sapphyre is wrapped in a flannel blanket, on the other nurse's lap, kind of still zoned out, but whining and crying a little. She tells me to sit down on the chair, so I do, it's a big comfy chair, and she'll hand Sapphyre to me. I put my purse down, and sit down with my jacket still on, and she hands me the girl flannel blanket and all. I hold her for a moment . . . she puts her head on my chest, and I just think "Okay she's fine."

The nurse has a bit of paperwork out for me, things she needs to go over, she asks if Sapphyre wants a glass of water, she does, and the nurse gets it for her. Then the nurse sits down and starts going over the 24/hr recovery period.

All of a sudden out of nowhere I start feeling faint, my body flushes, I feel hot, I feel scared, nervous, anxious and weak all over. I feel like I'm going to faint . . . . I slump in the chair as a huge headache wafts over me and my whole body goes hot. I just feel the room spinning and I say woah. The nurse notices my little distress and asks if I would like some apple juice, I grab a glass . . . and try to calm myself down, shutting off empathy, putting up shields, holy shit I didn't realize this was going to hit me so hard . . . and then a few minutes later I was fine.

For me it was a bit of a latent response, I wasn't prepared for the empathy attack from my daughter, but all of a sudden she sent me ALL her emotions and pain, and it took me awhile to regain myself.

Either way, she's fine now, was fine about an hour later and we went home . . . have not had any freak outs since then.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
dimple
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Never thought I'd freak out   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:14 pm

good thing hun u recovered fast. xxx

much love
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Never thought I'd freak out