A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Share | 

The princess and the rocks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: The princess and the rocks   Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:42 pm

This one was a very very odd one for me.

So I have a little castle of my own, I'm not in the castle, I'm like hovering above it, and my castle is on these very thin plateau rocks, and the whole place is covered by a lake / sea. It's kind of like, the way Arizona is, but with all the sea there at the same time. I want the sea to be drained, because it's getting too weird, and I don't want to be floating all over the place all the time, I want stable ground for my castle. So suddenly the water drains away and my little rock plateau goes plunging away which pretty much leaves my little castle with no supports. It falls down, and not just a little bit but A LOT, like stories and stories down to the point where I feel like I'm in a cave with all these narrow and very tall plateaus and my little castle is just tiny compared to the rocks. I've got a few paths around me but I pretty much stay where I am. I look up and one of the plateaus is wider , it's big and it's got a huge cravass in it, and I think wow, I might be able to use this to get somewhere since I feel trapped down here in this big ravene with all these little plateaus cropped up like sticks for me. So I decide to toss something into the crevass, and once I do, the rock moves and starts to eat the thing I threw in there! I was just mortified, and so I attempt to move my castle, knowing that's not an option to go up so I try to move my castle along the little ruddy terrain and then the rocks keep turning up and trying to bite me and eat my castle!

*shrugs* then I woke up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
oktor

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: The princess and the rocks   Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:14 am

wow a little bit of financial pressure in this dream. not the main focus but it's an aspect.
the size of writing on this forum is tinny, i'm going to need my glasses.
okay.
lets have a look at the many layers of this dream and how you can benefit from it, cause i really think you can.
first of all, what happens when you build a sand castle at the beach and sit and watch it long enough? whats happening? ow my the tide and time are coming,... and down comes the castle.
in the dream the dimension of time is traveling super fast and i do mean super. you are flying!! now thats super. your watching TIME SLIP AWAY from you. and then comes the materialistic influence into the dream. the rocks. your using them to get your way. but they are coming back to bite you. could it be a little fear in there that financial choices (by your own hand) are capable of coming back to bite you in the ass? or is it just a deep inner fear realized through the dream.

i think it's time for a pathworking, time to take advantage of this dream.
meditate and go back into the dream. gather up those rocks and take them into the castle, have the smith turn them into diamonds. then use the power of the diamonds to move the castle. grow from the adventure. and try not to rely on your own super powers to much. it's okay to be human and live on earth with the mortals. it's also okay to slow down and spend some time enjoying what you have before change come sweeping through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The princess and the rocks   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:22 am

Thank you oktor, when I have some time I am going to do as you suggested and take a bit of a dream scape into this dream.

I have my own ideas about what it was about, but the financial aspect would apply as well to it, and I am having some issues in that area right now as well.

Smile

Thanks again!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The princess and the rocks   

Back to top Go down

The princess and the rocks
Page 1 of 1