Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult

Go down 
+6
PRIMAL RHYTHMS
renata
Amaltheia
mandymelons
Ariadne
Valkyrie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult   A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Here's the list of characteristics that we came up with for "indigos" -

1. strong willed
2. born in 1977 or later
3. head strong
4. creative with an artistic flair for music, jewelry making, poetry, etc.
5. prone to addictions
6. an old soul (as if they are 13 going on to 43)
7. intuitive or psychic (possibly with a history of seeing angels or deceased people)
8. an isolationist (either through aggressive acting out or through fragile introversion)
9. independent and proud (even if they're constantly asking to borrow money)
10. possess a deep desire to help the world in a big way
11. wavers between a low self esteem and grandiosity
12. bores easily
13. has probably been diagnosed with behavioral problems (such as ADD or ADHD)
14. prone to insomnia, restless sleep, nightmares, or difficulty/fear of falling asleep
15. has a history of depression or even having suicidal thoughts or attempts
16. looks for real deep lasting friendships
17. bonds easily with plants or animals

Are you an Indigo adult????
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Ariadne
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult   A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:12 am

I got 10/17...am I?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult   A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:02 am

Smile possibly!
Back to top Go down
mandymelons
mandymelons

Female Leo Snake
Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-07-27

PostSubject: Re: A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult   A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:49 pm

yup i'm am one lol to the tee
Back to top Go down
Amaltheia
Amaltheia

Female Scorpio Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult   A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:38 pm

I found myself saying yes to quite a few of those. =I How interesting. People have told me I'm an old soul before, at least a couple of times now, other people have told me i'm a young soul LOL So I don't know either. I'd definitely say I'm strong willed and headstrong and creative though, and was born later than the date set. I do get bored easily lol .... something to ponder about anyway.
Back to top Go down
renata
renata

Aquarius Rooster
Number of posts : 38
Birthday : 1981-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult   A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:51 pm

i counted 13/7
Back to top Go down
PRIMAL RHYTHMS
PRIMAL RHYTHMS

Male Libra Snake
Number of posts : 13
Birthday : 1977-09-29

PostSubject: Re: A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult   A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:36 am

11/ 17 = 65%.... LOOKS LIKE I FAIL
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult   A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:58 am

Why can't an old soul have a childish side to them?
Back to top Go down
Selin

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult   A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm

When I was on holidays in Russia, I had a gypsy old lady shout (say really loudly ) that I was an Indigo Kid (translates from russian, not Indigo adult , if that matters ,lol) ... I didnt pay attention to what she said , as my aunt drove off...told me to never mind.... so when I got back home to Dublin , a months or so later I had a dream about that old lady , she was saying the same thing... so I started looking it up on the internet, and found that everything matches, and makes so much more sense in my life now .... x
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult   A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:03 pm

I get mostly yes answers to the questions above, but I don't know if I'd consider myself Indigo or not.
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 48
Birthday : 1986-04-16

PostSubject: Re: A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult   A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:18 am

I got a lot of yes answers from the list 14..15 i think, although im not actually if i'd be considdered "head-strong" or having a strong will as I dont let people tell me what to do, think or believe, I choose those things myself, i found this artical on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_child#Characteristics_and_beliefs

it does describe me quite accurately, although i dont really know if I can do anything to change the world...im just one person, i'd like to do something...i just dont know what
Back to top Go down
Anive
Anive

Female Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult   A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:47 pm

I'm not an Indigo adult, but I may very well be an Indigo Child

I, oddly, got 14/17 on that

Am I an Indigo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult   A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult Empty

Back to top Go down

A few signs you might be an Indigo Adult
Page 1 of 1