Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 48
Birthday : 1986-04-16

Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings Empty
PostSubject: Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings   Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:21 am

Hello everyone!

i'd like to ask first of all if its ok to post 4 subjects at once?

i've only joined recently and i have so many questions about this whole aspect of spirituality,etc

my first question is, is it possible to read spirits as well as projected aspects of peoples personalities,etc WHILE astro projecting?

i had a chat with V last nite in the chat rooms (thanks again for your help V, i really apprechiate it) and i described what was going on, suddenly i sensed a golden light from above (think light of ascention/bright light when you some one passes over and they're pulled upwards to "heaven)

and then a spirit of a woman appeared, needless to say, i was really freaked out by what i sensed, the next thing i know, im sensing a third spirit, male in his 20's...but the weird thing is...it was me

i did a basic experiment to see what it was, i thought "raise your right arm* and the outlined figure did, i had concious controll and i thought "What the *&^% is going on!" (apologies for the language)

like wise, a final question i have about the whole thing is, is it possible to look at your self while your projecting? i did and i could see a rippling yellowish outline around my body (think moving water) it was a messy mix of transparrent and yellow colour, thinking i was imagening, it raised a "psychic shield" and i saw the bubble appear around me, i thought i was tired or something because it was there clear as day,

then i tried my "scanner" technique i use to see if there are any spirits,etc around, again i saw them as yellowish/transparrent messy mix

(reference, abe's odyssy PS1, motion dectector tower beams from the pit leaving rupture farms with the weird, red blind..monster...thing)

I was wondering if its possible to do ALL those things things at once?
Back to top Go down

Astral projection, mediums, colours and dual readings
Page 1 of 1