A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Share | 

My reacuring dream Wondering if anyone had insight on it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irene

Female Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 13
Birthday : 1981-12-16

PostSubject: My reacuring dream Wondering if anyone had insight on it.   Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Ok so i have this dream all the time and i was hoping maybe someone could give me an insight on what it means... In my dream i am walking in my granfarthers house (he has sense passed) anyways i am walking into the basement and there is always someone with me i just never know who it is.. I find a door at the end of the bassment that leads to more stairs going down. I get down there and it's a big empty room with cob webs all around there is an old bar with stools but like i said it's empty.. i walk through and find another door which leads to a lake. like a shallow lake with steping stones..i walk over the stones and that leads to another door.. i open that one and i am in a white room with 3 other doors one on the right. one in front of me and one on the left. so i pick the one on the right and all of a sudden i am in a store looking at racks of clothing. Always in the dream i remember a piece of clothing. Its not new ones. Like there are old ones that i used to where as a child. there is a rack with my mom's name on it and her mom's name as well. There is this big window which leads outside and when i look out it i see horse buggsy's passing by. So then i go out the door and i'm back in the white room. I go through another door. (i'm not sure what one.) and i'ts always a snow storm with wild winds. I'm somtimes on a train going out of control. Or i'm in front of the train tracks and i don't know how to get off them. Then i wake up/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: My reacuring dream Wondering if anyone had insight on it.   Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Wow what a transitioning dream hun!

Rooms generally signify how you feel about different situations so let's take them one at a time here.

Grandfather's House - How did you feel about this house? I get the feeling that the person with you is your grandfather, and he's trying to show you something about yourself through this house. How you feel when in the house is most important.

The Basement - This is your subconscious mind, where you've put a lot of things you don't yet understand. The bar and the cobwebs explain what kinds of things you've hidden from yourself. The bar reflects the social part of yourself, times when you were open to people. The cobwebs show that it's been a long time.

The Doors - These tend to unlock for you, and they symbolize you going further through your psyche to find that which you need to find. The doors are important because they open you up to the next level of your mind.

The shallow lake - This shows a lack of energy for you, Water generally represents the underworld and your emotions. You want to use the stepping stones over your emotions, you don't want to go into the lake and feel how you feel.

The white room represents purity, and shows you trying to find the right path to happiness in your life.

The clothes represent who you are to the world, who you want to be to the world, and seeing your childhood clothes simply signifies you want to be more like the person you were in childhood.

The horse buggy's also allude that you'd like to get into the past again, and relive the past.

The train shows that you're becoming too dependant on someone or something else in your life and you are not allowing yourself to live life the way you want to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Irene

Female Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 13
Birthday : 1981-12-16

PostSubject: Re: My reacuring dream Wondering if anyone had insight on it.   Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:34 pm

thanks val but how do i stop having the dream i have been having it over and over again for the past few days.. everytime i have it it gets stronger and more vivid. As for my grandfathers house i have always wanted to move there. I co own the house now. and that is also where i had my first paranormal experience. Could it have somthing to do with that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My reacuring dream Wondering if anyone had insight on it.   

Back to top Go down

My reacuring dream Wondering if anyone had insight on it.
Page 1 of 1