A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Share | 

I call it Dream Walking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
draguakale

Female Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 13
Birthday : 1979-11-25

PostSubject: I call it Dream Walking   Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:32 pm

Hello, I am Dragua Kalė and I found this site from an ad on Mystic Wicks. I decided to click it and see if anyone here can help me with this. I have found out that I can do something I want to call Dream Walking. I've set it up with people in advance, so no I'm not changing their futures, anything like that.

Before I went to sleep one night. I concentrated on a guy I had only met online. I then meditated a bit, and projected a forest with a lime colored canopy, and lush green underbrush. I portrayed myself as a white bunny that he walked past. So that he'd remember it, I did this twice. It drains me every time I do it. The next day, I asked him what he dreamt of. He was a slow typer, so I typed, "Did you dream of (what I wrote before)." as he typed he had dreamt that he was in a forest. Neither of us saw what the other had typed until I hit enter a second or so after it said he stopped typing.

Now, I've had other times where I know I'm dreaming someone else's dreams. One such time, I had very fast moving dark dreams. I woke up both nights I had those. The second day, I found out someone I had never met died because he had been having "disturbing dreams". I knew immediately that it was him whose dreams I had been seeing those nights.

Now, does anyone else have this ability? If so, how do I stop myself from waking up? If I ask them if they want help, I'm allowed to help them, just like in casting spells for a person, right?

I am an empath. I can pick up on people's moods sometimes before I see them. My boyfriend is too, so when he's being dumpy, I know it and I won't settle until he lightens up because that makes me a bit down, but he lightens up when I'm around because he feels my serenity.

These are dreams I've dreamt of people I've never met face to face. The one guy with the forest thing, I had only seen his picture on the internet and chatted with him.

The dark dreams, I've only seen his face, heard his voice and never met face to face, and he and I never had a conversation. I think he was reaching out in desparation for anyone to help him and he found me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyeFalcon
Teacher
Teacher

Female Leo Goat
Number of posts : 43
Birthday : 1955-08-01

PostSubject: Re: I call it Dream Walking   Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:25 pm

Journeying..... do some research on Shamanism .... this is one of the reasons the DreamCatcher was made it is a tool that is also used during 'journey' work..... all things are connected and all things are present in the great void of the Great Mystery, time space etc are irrelevant during the 'dream time' The Law of Lynx states that One the person must sincerely request your help and Two that there must be an equal trade .... in other words don't let them drain you....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ladye-falcon.co.cc/
LadyeFalcon
Teacher
Teacher

Female Leo Goat
Number of posts : 43
Birthday : 1955-08-01

PostSubject: Re: I call it Dream Walking   Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:18 pm

okay found a site that briefly covers journeying...
http://www.shamanlinks.net/Journey.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ladye-falcon.co.cc/
draguakale

Female Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 13
Birthday : 1979-11-25

PostSubject: Re: I call it Dream Walking   Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Thank you. I'll definitly look into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content