Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
OOB Experience Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
OOB Experience EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
OOB Experience EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
OOB Experience EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
OOB Experience EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
OOB Experience EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
OOB Experience EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
OOB Experience EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
OOB Experience EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
OOB Experience EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

OOB Experience

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amergin
Contributor
Contributor
Amergin

Male Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1973-02-20

OOB Experience Empty
PostSubject: OOB Experience   OOB Experience EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:33 am

I've had an O.O.B. experience recently.

I was in our Living Room, relaxing to some music on my MP3 player... and before I knew it, a serene calmness washed over me.

Then... I could feel myself lifting. I remember looking down thinking "What's going on here.. I don't feel right!" and looked back. I could clearly see myself still sitting on the sofa with my eyes shut. Then, I remember floating (flying?) up our stairs towards the bedroom.... and there was Richard (RichsEar) on his PC.. typing away!

Well.... I waved at him to see if he would see me, but nope.. no reply! I then felt myself going back down the stairs, and saw myself on the sofa again.

Next thing I know, I've opened my eyes and the music is still playing. I can't believe what song I came round to though: R Kelly.. I Believe I Can Fly Rolling Eyes Laughing

Seriously though, this to me.. was an experience. Has anyone else here had such an experience... and if so, please please post it here. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

OOB Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOB Experience   OOB Experience EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:04 pm

YES!

Awesome description Jordan!

This happened when I was 15, quite some time ago but here it is!

I'm at the local water park with the family, I decide to sun tan on my towel. I lay down on my stomache and just as the heat is getting to me I end up in a trance (my first one)

I see a telephone in front of me. I decide to call my friend. So I dial the numbers, hearing the beeps each number makes, and then I hear it ring twice.

After the second ring, I am transported into my best friend's kitchen, and I hear here say she's not going to answer the phone. I try to telepathically tell her it's me and I see her perk up, as though she's sensing someone around. Instead she calls out to her little brother, and tells him to stop hiding, then goes upstairs.

I decided to leave.

After that, I talked to her later in the day, and she said she DID hear the phone ring twice, DID hear someone try to call to her, and when she checked her call display, my last name was on the caller ID!

It was a bit of an insane experience to say the least, part OBE, part Telekinetic, but awesome none the less.

Last edited by SoulWhisperer on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Brianna
Reader
Reader
Brianna

Female Virgo Number of posts : 33

OOB Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOB Experience   OOB Experience EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Jordan it sounds to me like you were experiencing Astral projecting....This is a fascinating tool to use with meditation and I bet you were in a deep meditative trance right before this happened. You could have actually left your home had you more experience and practice. Has this happened since?
Back to top Go down
http://www.liveperson.com/brianna
Amergin
Contributor
Contributor
Amergin

Male Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1973-02-20

OOB Experience Empty
PostSubject: OOB   OOB Experience EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Yes... this has happened to me a lot of times, Brianna. It seems to be happening to me now more than ever.

Last night, it happened again. Only I was flying round the outside of the house this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalhaunt.co.uk
SoulMagick
Supporter
Supporter

Female Number of posts : 79

OOB Experience Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmm   OOB Experience EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Oh I want one too I want one too!!!! lol! lol!

Okay enough of the petulance there. Serious face on... hehe

I've never had an OOBE, But I do know that a few weeks ago I experienced another astral travel whilst sleeping. I'm also mostly aware of my body realigning when asleep after having had an astral travel experience. It's really cool. Thank goodness I haven't experienced sleep terror!

Does it count when I fainted during an hospital appointment having blood tests and ended up having a conversation of sorts with some loving divine energy? It was amazing! I was cross for having to come back mind hehe.

It's such a fascinating subject. Then again they all are! study

Warm Hugs

SoulMagick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OOB Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOB Experience   OOB Experience Empty

Back to top Go down

OOB Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community :: Metaphysical Discussion :: Dreams, Astral Projection and OBE-
Jump to: